Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
icon7.gif  Bathurst 2005 Wed, 05 October 2005 22:59 Go to next message
Well by this time tomorrow i should be there setting up a tent then be at the track by 10-11am.

ATM I just have a normal pass to the general admission area and paddock (inside of the track and pits) but in recent developments we may be getting team dynamic (Simon Wills) passes for free woot. This will give me access to the pit wall hopefully for some gun photos.

Will be there till monday.

[Updated on: Mon, 10 October 2005 05:31]

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: So whos making the annual migration to Bathurst Wed, 05 October 2005 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The forums will be factless for 4 whole days Shocked , what will we do if someone wants to do a comparison between the 1992 corolla SX and the 2002 BMW M3. I guess they will just have to wait until Tuesday.

Have fun Rona man, don't get bashed by the ford bogans for wearing your HRT bogan attire Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: So whos making the annual migration to Bathurst Wed, 05 October 2005 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most of it is general holden attire that way as long as one wins you can say you were going for them Smile. Only my jacket is HRT, which depending on the weather probably won't get much use seems to be a bit warmer than it was last time i went down ie it was snowing at oberon, and they had had sleet during the prep week at bathurst.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: So whos making the annual migration to Bathurst Mon, 10 October 2005 05:31 Go to previous message
Well i made it back, cold but happy that skaife won woot. Sucked into ambrose bwahahahahaahaha pwned. Was a pretty good race but too many safety cars and a few rather stupid antics by drivers. Had a great weekend, watching the racing shooting photos, drinking etc etc, oh and stirring random ford supporters and a neighbours at the camp site, (they weren't too bad for ford supporters).

Back to work tomorrow uni tonight and might put some of my better photos up this weekend. Probably had about 10-15 hours sleep in the last 72 hours if i am lucky thanks to wind and rain, oh and thanks for the fine sunny day for the trip home ahaahahahaha thats bathurst for ya.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Painted the KE30 today.
Next Topic:What happens with Buddy Clubs make Love to a Cressida
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 18:06:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053319931030273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.