Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » DRF13 Onevia Stolen!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Sat, 08 October 2005 02:07 Go to next message
As the title says Darrens drift car DRF13 was stolen from out front of his car yard at Moorooka about 4:30pm yesterday arvo in broad daylight while locked and secured. It stands out a bit so if anyone see's it please don't hesitate to call the police please. He needs to use the car for demo's at Powercruise and also Indy so he would love to have her back. I know this isnt a Toyota but it is a very standout car and Darren is without doubt one of the best guys in the drift scene as well as Australians Top Drifter. There is a significant award for the return of the vehicle no questions asked.
Thanks all.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/969/picture012copy2mc.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Sat, 08 October 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On top of Darrens reward I will also offer a $200 reward of Alcohol or fuel to anyone who offers information leading to the car being recovered in the condition it was taken
ROLLA GTi
Regular

September 2003
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Sat, 08 October 2005 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, poor bloke Sad

I have posted this on other Forums
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Sat, 08 October 2005 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit
thats f@ked
if i see the car ill chase the bastard till they run out of fuel nd then belt the F@ck out of them.
this is so bad darren would have to be my favourite aussie drifta. if it wasnt for him i prolly wouldn't have a onevia. but when i seen him drift i just had to have 1.
good luck i hope he gets it back
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Mon, 10 October 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its been a few days now. ill keep an eye out down my way.

infact. jus the other day i saw a hot red onevia in my area which i never seen b4, was new to the area. ill stake it out, but the drivers an L plater so its very unlikely.
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Mon, 10 October 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still no sign of her.......... to make things worse its darrens bday today Confused
BlackGT4
Regular

February 2005
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Mon, 10 October 2005 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone must have seen it somewhere.
best of luck!
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Mon, 10 October 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still say capital punnishment should be introduced for car theives
EVL-184
Regular

June 2005
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Mon, 10 October 2005 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Mon, 10 October 2005 19:21

i still say capital punnishment should be introduced for car theives

Word!
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Tue, 11 October 2005 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift Technician wrote on Sat, 08 October 2005 12:07

As the title says Darrens drift car DRF13 was stolen from out front of his car yard at Moorooka about 4:30pm yesterday arvo in broad daylight while locked and secured. It stands out a bit so if anyone see's it please don't hesitate to call the police please. He needs to use the car for demo's at Powercruise and also Indy so he would love to have her back. I know this isnt a Toyota but it is a very standout car and Darren is without doubt one of the best guys in the drift scene as well as Australians Top Drifter. There is a significant award for the return of the vehicle no questions asked.
Thanks all.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/969/picture012copy2mc.jpg

OMFG!

I saw this car on Saturday night around 10pm coming off the Main Road exit off the M1 Highway and heading towards Sunnybank (Main Rd / Kessell Rd intersection). I was going the opposite way from Klump Road intersection before the underpass leading back onto the M1 heading into town - no joke!

Ben, can you pass this message to Darren - I saw the person driving the car but it was not him (Darren). I can't say I got a good look but the guy was caucasian, certainly didn't have a beard / moustache, wore no glasses and had a I think had a mullet of sorts (no joke).

No other people in the car - just the one person. At the time I thought it was just someone from Autoshop taking it for a spin.

I'm just shocked as I just read this thread just now!

Hope this can at least narrow the location - probably more on the southside than the north I would say.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 October 2005 12:39]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Tue, 11 October 2005 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow! I didn't think anyone would be so retarded as to drive a stolen car that looks so distinctive and conspicuous. Surprised Hopefully he'll keep doing it so he gets caught.
bluehachi
Regular

September 2005
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Wed, 12 October 2005 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
agreed, i hope they get caught and burnt alive
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Wed, 12 October 2005 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope the car is recovered in one piece! I am surprised it hasn't been stripped of the decals and maybe resprayed, what a fool whoever took it. They will get whats coming to them. Evil or Very Mad
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Wed, 12 October 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would assume it has been stolen for parts instead of being stolen to sell as a complete cars still f*cked up tho
SR20 trueno
Regular

July 2005
Re: DRF13 Onevia Stolen! Wed, 12 October 2005 04:36 Go to previous message
Dodgy_Haro chances are you probably saw the car driving somewhere to be stripped Sad Mad . although i dont like his chances i hope he gets it back in one piece. darrens an awesome drifter and a good bloke. i hate when bad shit happens to good people.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Infringements
Next Topic:Interior re-trimmers?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:04:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056681632995605 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.