Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cables

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cables Tue, 18 October 2005 06:55 Go to next message
Hi guys,

As the title says, I have 8 JDM ae86 lsd axles complete rear disc to disc including calipers and hand brake cables on its way to Perth. All have been cleaned, degreased and sprayed in black, unsure of whether they are kouki or zenki but all have LSDs either most likely OEM of aftermarket, hard.

I may also have a few axles complete disc to disc non-LSD, also from JDM ae86 all will be cleaned, degreased sprayed in black etc.

Items are due to arrive in Perth in about 3-4 weeks time. Sales will only take place in Perth pick up for the time being as I have no contact as of yet to deliver these items interstate.

All interested parties please drop me an email on sales@visionr.com.au

I will be back in Perth in 1 weeks time so please be patient in response as I am currently overseas at the moment.

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 07:13]

Send a private message to this user    
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Tue, 18 October 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quite interested, how much?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Tue, 18 October 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
expect/estimate non lsd diff axles to be around the $800 mark and lsd diff axles to be $1600 mark complete pick up including hand brake cables.

I will still need to confirm prices onces diffs/axles arrive.

Pics will be posted in a weeks time.

Regards

Wei

[Updated on: Tue, 18 October 2005 10:33]

shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Tue, 18 October 2005 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much if you leave the JDM dirt on them? Laughing

and what price can you do on KAAZ centres
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Tue, 18 October 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAahah sorry dude, no dirt leaving on them, customs not happy with that and quarrantine will have a field day.

Errm check out my website at www.visionr.com.au under drivetrain, but i think the group buy on here can do it for better price i get them for.

Regards

WEi
93Grande
Newcomer

June 2005
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Tue, 18 October 2005 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tailshafts?
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Wed, 19 October 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let us know if you decide to ship interstate Wink
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Wed, 19 October 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys,

No tailshaft of course, use back your standard tailshaft.

I will most likely ship interstate, but on buyers expense. I am guessing it will cost about $100+ to ship these interstate as they are large items and very heavy.

As soon as i get back to perth, I will organise and check shipping interstate.

2 axles already booked and sold. 6 left with all LSD.

Pictures will be up on wednesday next week.

Regards

WEi
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: 8-10 LSD and non LSD AE86 JDM axles disc to disc complete rear end including hand brake cabl Wed, 19 October 2005 16:38 Go to previous message
Forgot to mention these axles also all have the brake line for the calipers.

Regards

WEi
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Commercial sales not permitted
Next Topic:FS: fuel pump, surge tank
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:33:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049691200256348 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.