Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Onboost
Occasional Poster

January 2004
FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500 Thu, 27 October 2005 01:12 Go to next message
hey everyone, im sure a few of u know my 1992 hiluix extra cab with an sr20det in it. the car has made 270rwkw and this thing fly's!

this car has been used for work for the last 3 yrs, and has retired as we bought a new desil truck.

ive decided to pull the engine out and sell it as a rolling shell to suilt sr20. the conversion is done, all u need to do i drop antoher sr20 in it and u got another sr20 lux.

parts on the car are:
brand new 4 pinion lsd diff
new brakes
3/8 fuel lines with surge tank and modified fuel tank
mounts to suit sr20det
tailshaft to suit
toyota to nissan speedo convertor
3 inch exhaust inc dump pipe
tuned length top mount t3 base steampipe exhaust manifold
race radiators alloy radiator
new pedders shocks all round
heavy duty tow bar
new tires
wrx seats
brand new sr20 s13 gear box with kevla bands, extra clutch, fully manualised with transmission cooler
s15 shifter
alloy rollbar
loom to suit wolf3d v4
new tarp

here are some links about the car and sum dyno runs weve had

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showt opic=74818&hl=hilux

http://www.users.on.net/~kalcon/bay3.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~kalcon/bay2.JPG

http://www.users.on.net/~kalcon/P1020008.JPG

this car with the same setup will run an 11 sec pass with the right convertor

we want $3500 ull spend another couple grand to get it running again and u will have a beast!

[Updated on: Mon, 28 November 2005 05:03]

Send a private message to this user    
Onboost
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500 Mon, 28 November 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price drop pplz $3500 one cheap lux! cumon som1's gota want this for an easy to do conversion
leroy-rn41
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500 Mon, 28 November 2005 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probly a dumb question but is it engineered?
Onboost
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500 Tue, 29 November 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NAH, BUT ENGINEERES IS A PISS OF PISS THATS WHY I CHOSE TO DO THE LUX, ALL MY MODS WILL COMPLY WITH ENGINEERS, COZ ITS A COMERCIAL VEHICLE THERVE GOT THE BIGGER BRAKES FACTORY AS IT HAS TO TOW ALOT, ALSO U DONT REQUIRE A CAT, AND BEING A FULL CHASSIS IT DOESNT HAVE ANY PROBS SUPPORTING THE POWER. THATS WHY MANY DO V8 CONVERSIONS IN THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN BE LEGALISED EASY, I WAS JUST GONNA WAIT TILL I GOT DUN TO GET IT BUT IVE BEEN PULLED UP AND COPPERS LOOKED UNDER THE BAY AND LUVED IT. NOT BEING A RICE BURNER THEY LEAVE U ALONE.
leroy-rn41
Occasional Poster

October 2005
Re: FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500 Tue, 29 November 2005 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes thats true but the new laws ae gay and i cant drive any vehicle with a highly moddified engine lol but wat would be nessary to convert it bak to a 22re cos it has the fuel system so all i should need is a engine lume and box thanx leroy
Onboost
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: FS: TOYOTA HILUX EXTRA CAB SR20 killa conversion PRICE DROP $3500 Tue, 29 November 2005 06:55 Go to previous message
the fuel system is easy i can remove that for u if u like and put it back to std, other than that u need loom box and eninge. 22r is easy as is carby no efi shit to worry about.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS : 1986 Series 4 RX-7 non-turbo
Next Topic:Ae82 twin cam seca $550
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:42:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040378570556641 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.