Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 03 February 2003 08:06 Go to next message
UPDATE!!! 24-02-03
---------------------------
Date: 2nd March

Meet: Casula, Burma Service station at or before 9am, to leave NO LATER THAN 9:45am!.
Woolongong folk meet at the Albion Park BP (the one with the KFC) at 10:30-11am, so that we can leave there hopefully by 11-11:30am.

Cost: $10 per car to enter the national park. Fuel Razz

Destination: Nowra/Kangaroo valley. Greenpatch is the name of the place we are ultimately heading to.
It will cost each car $10 to enter the national park however.

NOTES:Dont forget to bring your own chickie-babe, handheld UHF, snags & BBQ food, football, cricket gear, and to FILL UP BEFORE WE MEET!

-------------------------------------------
- From Casula, Jump on the freeway and head down to Picton Rd turn off
- Go across Picton Rd, down Mt Oussley and through Wollongong (bypass - not through the guts) onto the freeway and down to Albion Park
- Stop at the second servo in Albion Park which is a BP with a KFC in there where any Wollongong guys can meet us at around 11am. Quick meet up, with fuel and munchie top ups.
- Keep heading south and turn off just down the road in Albion Park and head up through Macquarie Pass
- Turn off at Robertson and go down through Kangaroo Valley to Nowra
- From there head down to one of the spots I have in mind for a BBQ and footy/cricket etc.
- Afterwards head back through the back road from Nowra, through Shoalhaven heads to Gerringong (just south of the Kiama bends) and back to Sydney. Traffic can sometimes get a bit hectic going back on a Sunday arvo if you leave it too late from around the Northern side of Kiama to Albion Park but there's a back road to bypass this.

Now the destination.
A place called "Greenpatch" in the National Park which will be perfect (plenty of parking, BBQ's, seating and room for a game of footy or cricket etc and it's right on the beach. BUT, it will cost each car $10 to enter the national park.

[Updated on: Wed, 26 February 2003 14:10]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Mon, 03 February 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was wondering when you were going to post this up Karl...

I shall be there and will bring the usual crowd along...

Everyone remember your Handheld CB's...
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Mon, 03 February 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good, I'll be there!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Mon, 03 February 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should have my twin "twin cam 16" going by then (STARTED TONIGHT!!) and should be properly tuned by then (lots of tuning)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Mon, 03 February 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see guys!
now what about all those old school celica boys hey?? where are you now??

Yes, handheld UHF CB's are a virtual must! if u want to buy one, email me at twitzl@hotmail.com for a decent price on one
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Mon, 03 February 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
might come.. will need one of them cb's you still sellin karl?

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Mon, 03 February 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in !!!
Mr-Rolla
Regular

January 2003
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Tue, 04 February 2003 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, but i think you already knew that Very Happy
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Tue, 04 February 2003 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds good. not too far from home. i like Cool

i should be there, just gotta orgainise day off work.
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 05 February 2003 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Rolla, this is your car right???

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~combe/Images/MrRolla.JPG

LOVELY!!
http://www.enseirb.fr/~delabre/smil/smil_eek.gif

http://www.enseirb.fr/~delabre/smil/smil_fuite.gif <<- Laughing
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 05 February 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas i'll be there as long as i dont get shunted up the rear by any1 this time.
Mr-Rolla
Regular

January 2003
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 05 February 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that would be my heap of junk steve Laughing Laughing

The funny thing is that its actually ALOT
lower now than it is in that picture Shocked

so yeah i will be at the cruise but
my mate will be driving cause the police dont like it much when i drive my car hehe

[Updated on: Wed, 05 February 2003 11:36]

St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 05 February 2003 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALOT LOWER THAN IN THE PIC!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

heap of junk! pfft. i'd kindly swap u for my heap of junk? Razz

haha, and what attracts the police to your driving??
Mr-Rolla
Regular

January 2003
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 05 February 2003 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They tought i should loose my licence for a while and i didnt so i kept driving and now im disqaulified for a long time which i will not disclose :D:D
Soarer
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 05 February 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in... girlfriend always wanted to go to Greenpatch, so I'll be getting the best of both worlds, my woman and my Toyota (and others!) Wink
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Tue, 11 February 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any room in teh twincam16 cruise for a twincam24 or do they have a size complex Laughing

I should be able to make it.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Tue, 11 February 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 16 February 2003 21:06]

`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Tue, 11 February 2003 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there puttin new head / cam an locked diff in this week so will love to take it for a good run and open it up Cool
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Tue, 11 February 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is looking tops people Very Happy
very good to see a bit of interest..... ill be there GUARANTEED with my RA28 (finally......)
shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 12 February 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The destaination for the BBQ is still to be decided. The previously mentioned options are -

GREENPATCH - which is in the National Park. Checked with National Parks this morning about the "Park use fee" and found out it is $10 PER CAR (not per person) rather than the $5 I thought it would be. Also during Summer the booth will certainly be open at the time we are looking at going through so we can't just drive straight through and not pay at the automated machine then tell the ranger, IF they come around, we're not from round here and we didn't know Wink

GREENFIELDS BEACH - This is a smaller beach / BBQ area at Vincentia. Like Greenpatch it has free elec BBQ's but not quite as much seating and parking as Greenpatch. It's still reasonably large but during a summer Sunday it could fill up around lunch time.

The Palm beach idea is probably out due to possible open fire restrictions - there are only wood fire BBQ's there.

So as long as no-one has any objections to paying $10 to get to Greenpatch (I personally don't have a problem with it) this is still my vote for the destination. When we have a better idea on how many cars are coming (as mentioned in same topic at twincam16 forums, it's still "somewhere" between 18 and 31) I will email the National Park to see if they will offer a better rate.

In the meen time what does everyone else think?

Cheers
Shane
Mr-Rolla
Regular

January 2003
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 12 February 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To be honest Shane im not really fussed on where we have the BBQ, or how much it costs to park.

As long as we all have a safe and fun day im happy Very Happy
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 12 February 2003 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm good with paying whatever. And BBQ lunch sounds great!

If you organise it, we will come.

Darkfire
Occasional Poster

January 2003

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 12 February 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like it will be a good cruise, I am gonna try and show up. Should have some engine mounts by then...

Btw - gotta watch the geriatric crazies coming down the pass to wollongong on sunday mornings, opportunities for passing cars on the wrong side of the road, 'cause they might be using your side already, my PB is two on one run - Not recommended Shocked Then again it really does give ya a BUzz Cool

Hope to put some faces to names..
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Wed, 12 February 2003 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I'll have to meet up with you Karl cause I have no idea how to get to casula...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Thu, 13 February 2003 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure benny, not a worry at all Very Happy

and its official people, i will be arriving in this little beast Smile
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0QgDiAkgTEXTlJGNIcfkZO2e3tl5YQ49FXesB!ASWukX6lgh!NjYvYjg!mOD*AE!KLEwIcrTe*6qcEiotqIxxcliTf!f0OX33Qh5n0QZtqB0/ra28-gay.jpg

finally... she is going!!! Shocked
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Thu, 13 February 2003 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats awesome mate.

It will be great to see the beast in action.
wannatoy
Regular

July 2002
icon6.gif  Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Thu, 13 February 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool I'll b there!!!

and yes.... i will finally show my face.... as some of you may have known me previously as XLboy

looking forward to finally meet all of u and putting nicknames to faces

.... I'll b bringing my $1K twinky seca.... which can now safely rev over 7000rpm Very Happy 'cause i have a new timing belt Smile

now, for the exhaust, it's leaky and the fumes are making me dizzy Razz ... hopefully will be changed by the time of the cruz

see ya then!!!

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Fri, 14 February 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might suggest a slight route change.
Instead of Mt Oussley Rd, how about Mt Keira Rd. It runs parallel but on the southern side, hugging the mountain (ie twisty!!)
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: SOUTH COAST CRUISE - 2nd March, Sydney to Nowra! Sun, 16 February 2003 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dangerousd/bump.jpg
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Wed, 19 February 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just thought i'd bring this back into the limelife Smile

this is still a definite go ahead, only two sundays from now! I already have the day off work, and have the celica in for a blue slip right now. All going to plan i will have my new 18R-GU in the car by then, so i can WHIP JOEL's ARSE!!! Evil or Very Mad

just to let you know people, we are so far looking at around 20 cars, possibly more. Its going to be an awesome day!
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Thu, 20 February 2003 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did yas want to stop at mt ousley?

just thinkn for us southern ppl

in fact how many ppl like around sutherland/cronulla are going?
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Thu, 20 February 2003 18:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will see all you boys there, sound like its going to be a big event! NICE work karl.
SEEYA GUYS
JUZZO
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Fri, 21 February 2003 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello Karl,

sounds like a great event you have planned? I was wondering, do you have to own a twincam 16 corolla to come along or can anyone tag along? What aboot if u don't have a car and u have to drive ur mum's mazda 121, is that ok? What aboot if i give u some petrol money, can i come along in ur car?

Tim
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Sat, 22 February 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are such a dick scott! Shocked

no tim, mazda 121's are gay and so are you - so its like a double negative which would eventuate in you not being gay which would be a farse and a lie to all humanity. Razz

ill see you there dumbass Very Happy
`Cuda
Regular

June 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car's runnin sweet so i'll be there gong ppl meetin at BP albion park rail are we? also what time roughly?

See you all there
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be working out meeting times for the gong people in the next day or so, so keep posted by looking here Smile
hopefully will be around 11-12, will work out very soon though.

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I may come. Not sure yet.
shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK Guys it's about time for me to start thinking about calling the National Park to try to get a discount rate to get us all in (I'll try but don't hold your collective breath's) so we need to confirm who's definitely coming. This doesn't mean if you're not on this list you can't come just so I can give them some numbers.

So far my maths counts the following -

FROM TWINCAM16 FORUMS

DEFINITE STARTERS (Let myself or Karl know if you're on this list and you now can't make it) -

Karl
Myself
Michael (GTR dickhead)
Tim
Reakone
Andrew (Eviljack)
Luke (Insane SX)
ShaneV
Jason (offline invitee)
Dave (MrRolla)
Wannatoy
Tony Starkz
Michael (IRally)
Encounta
RollaCSi

POSSIBLES (If you're on this list and you're definitely coming can you let myself or Karl know) -

Zilba
Ryan (87Seca)
Bill (Bale9)
Brent (DrGoolz)
Jason (offline invitee)
Manuel90
Risto (Turbo AE82 from last cruise)
Ben Wilson (come on ya slackarse come along Razz )
Haydn (MR20V - see note to Ben Wilson above)
Tony Starkz brother

FROM TOYMODS

DEFINITE STARTERS (Let myself or Karl know if you're on this list and you now can't make it) -

Justin (Juzzo84)
Ben (Rollaboy)
Joel (Turbo RA28 )
Craig (OZCraig)
MRPLOW
Soarer
Cuda

POSSIBLES (If you're on this list and you're definitely coming can you let myself or Karl know) -

Steve (SteveAE92)
HKS Pete
Bugman
Gold28
Rob RA40
RV Rolla

So far that's 22 cars definitely going and many other possibles and then some who have been told offline by myself, Karl and others.

For all those who asked YES the cruise is still on as per Karl's original post. Remember two things -

1.) DON'T BE LATE WE LEAVE AT 9:45AM
2.) TRY TO FILL UP WITH FUEL BEFOREHAND

Later
Shane
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Day off work, i'll be there!!

cyas at the servo in Albion park
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE!
Please read 1st post.

Cuda, and all other Woolongong people.
I am thinking that we will most likely arrive at the Albion Park BP (the one with the KFC) at around 11:30-12:00. So i suggest that you all meet there at around 11-11:30am, just so that we dont lose anyone. Hoping to leave there by midday. I will be in constant mobile phone contact with Oz-Craig from the forums here, he is in a GREEN RA-23.

ANYONE FROM THE NORTH SIDE OF SYDNEY
I just want to see if anyone here feels like meeting me EARLIER at Thornliegh maccas to head down towards Casula. It would have to be something like 8am or something similarly ridiculous.
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be coming from Central Coast and would be good to meet some people along the way! Thornleigh maccas is cool.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shane, My Car will NOT be attending this cruise...

I however will be coming along with someone... I don't know who yet but they are prolly already on your list...

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel im impressed all the way from nowra
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 24 February 2003 21:43

Shane, My Car will NOT be attending this cruise...

I however will be coming along with someone... I don't know who yet but they are prolly already on your list...

Ohhhh. What a pity I may only be in a 2 seater... Razz Razz
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon3.gif  Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's a suggestion...

Why don't you continue on the Hume instead of turning at Picton Rd?

Go down the Illawarra Hwy.... That way you get to go down the mountain into the Kangaroo Valley.......

Lots of hairpins.....
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what street is the burma service station on?
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Mon, 24 February 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its on the hume hwy i think.
batrolla
Occasional Poster

February 2003

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Tue, 25 February 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Batman here, I came to the last gong cruise( black AE112R levin with the sexy red stickers)
Yeh, sounds like awesome fun!
1 point: The bastards have installed 3 new fixed speed cameras between kiama and nowra, my suggestion is to turn left at gerroa and follow it along the coast to bomaderry then nowra, only 2 cameras, well posted. Also, there is a new one in nowra, just as you go over the bridge in the 70 zone!!!! Mad Got me twice!!!
My house is 2 down from vincentia Bi-Lo, big 2 storey, nice yard, etc, only me living there, could possibly fit all of our cars. Everyone is certainly welcome to group here if they get lost! Its 14 the wool rd, vincentia. 1st 2 storey, next to Bi-Lo.
I will put up some sort of toymods banner!
I'm definately coming, but please excuse my pig, she has had a few minor incidences of late, and is well-overdue for some serious T.L.C! Embarassed
Anyways, I see you all there for a f@*king good day.
BATMAN Twisted Evil
shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Tue, 25 February 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Max,

We decied on this route for a couple of reasons, the most important of which is it gives the guys from the Gong a cruise to join in on rather than us cruising to THEIR patch, hence the reason for the Picton Road and Albion Park stop off. I think there are plenty of twisties left in the route we have mapped out. There's all of Macquarie Pass Wink and where we come in to the Kangaroo Valley turn off at Robertson takes in ALL of the twisties through KV.

Batrolla,

Quote:

The bastards have installed 3 new fixed speed cameras between kiama and nowra, my suggestion is to turn left at gerroa and follow it along the coast to bomaderry then nowra, only 2 cameras, well posted.

We're not going anywhere near this road until we head home, Kangaroo Valley bypasses the entire road you mentioned Wink and then we will be going back along Bolong Road.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Tue, 25 February 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is another suggestion, everyone put there number plate in there "i will be there post" so we can put a name to a face for those people who dont cruise that much

CRA-19Z
batrolla
Occasional Poster

February 2003

icon6.gif  Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Wed, 26 February 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BATROLLA: AE112R corolla levin, black mica, pretty red bits, aerodynamically shaped dents.
BAT15M
BATMAN,
Trent Davis Cool
shano2
Regular

July 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Wed, 26 February 2003 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those who don't know where we are meeting up try making your fingers do the walking through your street map's -

"UBD" MAP REF - 288 D5~D6.

OR

"SYDWAY" MAP REF - 310 A20.

Later
Shane
wannatoy
Regular

July 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Wed, 26 February 2003 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone wanna meet up at west ryde maccas prior to cruising down to casula????

(the one near shell)
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Wed, 26 February 2003 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone coming from Coast or Hornsby area?? Would like to meet up along the way!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Wed, 26 February 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel (turboRA28)... give me a PM and ill send you my mobile number. Im heading from castle hill area, and if i get enough people to meet at thornliegh maccas, ill be getting there are around 8am to leave no later than 8:15am.
PM me dude and we'll talk, maybe even if i catch you somewhere along the way from hornsby.... you know you want to drive alongside another 28 dude Razz

and yes we have more UPDATES...just a time change for the meeting at woolongong. Smile

Woolongong folks - please meet up at the albion park servo listed above at 10:30-11:00am!! Apparently it wont take us that long to get down there Smile
Cheers guys! see you there!

[Updated on: Wed, 26 February 2003 14:16]

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Fri, 28 February 2003 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Witzl

I should be able to make it on Sunday.

If you and Joel are meeting at Thornleigh at 8.00am, I'll see you there.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Fri, 28 February 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe, I'll prolly be at Thornleigh maccas too, pending a wheel loan from Karl.
It'll be a sweet cruise to Casula, the celicas will be rocking up in force! Very Happy
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Fri, 28 February 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there 8am, please call me on 0422469884 that morning if anything changes! Looking forward to it. Cya all there!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Fri, 28 February 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there - 8AM THORNLEIGH MACCAS!

see you celica boys there Smile
ill have a tray of maccas coffee waiting for you all Razz
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: updates: SOUTH COAST CRUISE 2ND March. Sydney to Kangaroo Valley/Nowra Fri, 28 February 2003 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Bigworm...gimme a call when you leave thornleigh and ill hook up at Parra with you 0438817333 , my timing is going to be crappy , Have you ever tried to get a baby to be ready on time for anything LOL

Hey Maxy you coming too???? if you are gimme a call as well and Ill bring the Videos and the model!!!!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toymods Drive-In Night Sat March 15th
Next Topic:Brisbane Cruise!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:21:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010940074920654 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.