Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Tue, 04 February 2003 07:26 Go to next message
well although only been on the road a short time the cressida needs to be sold to make way for the next project.

asking $9000

car ran 140kw at the wheels at dyno day with stock exhaust and boost, other than engine,intercooler,big front discs car looks just like any grannys cressida. just goes alot harder

contact 0404061605 (daniel)
or reply here for details
or try_bal@hotmail.com Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Tue, 04 February 2003 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sent u a PM

why are you selling it if its only been on the road a short time?
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Tue, 04 February 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well have just bought another celica and the bank keeps asking for there money back. otherwise the car would not be for sale.
Helmann
Regular

July 2002
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Tue, 04 February 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can u post some pix and more info on the car please.
I am interested.
Brett.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Wed, 05 February 2003 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
89 mx83 cressida glxi
champagne gold in colour with red/maroon interior
engine pressure tested fine
car in original condition previosly owned by elderly lady who kept it garaged. no rust but some small panel imperfections (from doors opening into panels etc)
chaser auto trans
stock cressida exhaust( very restrictive )
pictures of the car itself not available at the momment but pictures of the conversion can be seen in the gallery section under scrotes conversion.
pictures of the car to be posted up soon.
TUB-11Y
Regular

February 2003

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Thu, 06 February 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u r interested in doing some sort of trade, i have a 89 mazda mx6 turbo i am wanting to sell/trade. i am asking $8,000 for my mazda but im willing to swap + give u $2,000 CASH. my car has a 3inch exhaust,pod filter,17inch chromies,lowered,tint,BOV,bleed valve,cd player plus more extras. if u r interested please post below or call me Luke-0411775272 . i am in newcastle
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Thu, 06 February 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry luke. im sure its a sweet ride but it doesnt have the toyota badge.
TUB-11Y
Regular

February 2003

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Thu, 06 February 2003 21:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's all good i understand
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Thu, 06 February 2003 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, I've been in this car.. It's awesome. .Very granified, But will give anything on the road a good run for it's money... I'm sorry to see you selling it Scrote, but I know about your latest purchase.. Do you really want that LSD??
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Fri, 07 February 2003 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhmmmmm let me think.......YES
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Thu, 13 February 2003 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok no asking $8500

or jst make an offer.
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Thu, 13 February 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got any pics man???
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Fri, 14 February 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics should be coming soon
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Mon, 17 February 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres some pics to get you started ! It was all overcast and shitty for pictures yesterday but there one of each end so you can see the car.

Oh and just to note on the engine install. The Engine Xmember, brakes, struts and suspension are all from the 1JZ-GTE powered Toyota Chaser so are set up spot on fot the weight and power of the engine. It also means the RTA/Engineers etc are much happier Smile

But anyway, Heres the pics Smile

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Scrotes%20Cars/Cressida%20005.jpg

http://www.toymods.org.au/~rod/Scrotes%20Cars/Cressida%20003.jpg

And as you can see they show down both sides car Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 17 February 2003 05:06]

1jzmx83
Regular

October 2002
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Mon, 17 February 2003 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a word of advice for anyone planning to do this same conversion, 1JZ into MX83, If you can do it for anywhere near $8500 ggod luck, This car is a major bargain for what it is.
Trust me I know, I am almost finnished mine and it has cost me WAY,WAY more than $8500. Mine is a 1JZ(JZX90) into MX83. If I hadnt already forked out for mine I would buy this car no doubt.
Good luck with the sale. Smile Smile

Remember guys its all about being in the right place at the right time. Your there now.
ben MX83
Newcomer

February 2003
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Mon, 17 February 2003 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just wondering if you have had it engineered or inspected by the RTA. Or have you just registering it as the standard motor is in the car?
joshyd
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Mon, 17 February 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice ride man, good luck with the sale. if i had 8.5k handy, i would buy it!!! ... but ive only got about $50

haha check out the exhaust!!! that would be soooo restrictive on the engine. a new exhaust and it would be awesome. although it would give away the sleeper look...
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Mon, 17 February 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what year model is it?
I am in need of a good sedan and would like something with a bit of power.
Some interior pics would also be great.
How many km's on the new motor?
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Tue, 18 February 2003 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a 89 mod as i believe they are slighty better looking in standard trim.( smallfront spoiler, no.platesurround, indicator parker lights on front gaurds)
i dont like to state what ks engine has done as could not garuantee them,but was told had arround 70,000. pressure test on engine came back fine.
interior is a burgundy/red colour velour thruout with no aftermarket buthchering/accessories.

ben- the car has not been enginnerd as yet but is just a simple matter of paperwork, no work to the car will be needed to comply.
this car attracks no attention what so ever( especially while it still has the stock exhaust)

thanks to everyone for the cool posts much appreciated.

riceboy- if you want a unassuming sedan with a LOT of get up and go with more power EASILLY added let me know.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Wed, 26 February 2003 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump*
Goku
Regular

June 2002
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Wed, 26 February 2003 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey is this car for sale still?

i am in the process of selling my car and am interested.
ill call u and arange to have alook

[Updated on: Wed, 26 February 2003 17:48]

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Wed, 26 February 2003 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goku,

Car is still for salemate and Daniels number is in his opening post Smile
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Wed, 05 March 2003 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sent another PM
Cool
1JZDRIFTER
Newcomer

March 2003

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Sat, 22 March 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still for sale?
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Mon, 24 March 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHAT A SLEEPA!!
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Fri, 28 March 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes the car is still for sale and is now registered till January 16th 2004.

Scrote's PC died so if your interested contact him via phone on 0404 061 605 !

[Updated on: Fri, 28 March 2003 04:52]

white20v
Occasional Poster

April 2003
      "Top Secret"
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Tue, 08 April 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill swap my Rolla GTi AE92 4age 100kw for that granny car ..as i need a bigger car for my family's sake!!

what do u think?

Smiley =
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Sat, 12 April 2003 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah ive got a 3tgte ta22 waiting for rego as soon as the beast gets sold. thanks anyways.

daniel.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Fri, 02 May 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its still for sale i'd like to take a look at it.
thanks

Icq me 13148906
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
icon10.gif  Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Sat, 10 May 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOLD Smile

Very Happy Very Happy Another happy cressida owner Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 10 May 2003 06:26]

Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: 1jz-gte mx-83 twin turbo cressida Sat, 10 May 2003 11:14 Go to previous message
I was just about to say - "I can't beleive that no one has bought this yet"

Congrats on the purchase...
Bloody good price too, - you could not build the car for that price
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale TA22 3TGTE
Next Topic:WANTED!!!! TA22 Sydney. ASAP!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:29:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069189071655273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.