Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 18:27 Go to next message
Thats right, for the full story read on.

Tuesday night MIDNIGHT : Went for a little drive, just to check that the old cressida will be ok for its trip to lawn bowls on the weekend. Went down through the nasho and then on the way home, i'm following my mate in an STI and next thing we see a Cop car go past and do a U turn. Anyhow he holds back for a while and i'm talking to my mate on the CB and then the cop car comes up and is joined by another. Anyhow, now 2 cops behind me and the STI in front. We are driving along at the speed limit.

We get to a place where the road goes into a Y turn off. The cops pass me and pull over the STI. Woohoo says me! As i get out of sight i increase speed a little to get away, ( i'd said goodbye to my mate on the CB so whoever wasn't pulled over would keep going).

NExt thing another cop car goes past me... i see him do the bolt cause there is a nature strip he can't get over. So i parked in someone's driveway for a minute and watched him go tearing past looking for me. By now i was a bit scared.

Anyhow, 10 minutes later i decide i can't sit around all night, so i drive off slowly and bingo, another cop car is coming towards me. Sure enough he does a U turn and starts to follow me. By now i'm just annoyed that he won't pull me over. 4 minutes later i go last a side street and another cop car pulls out. Then another side street and another pulls out. Ok so 3 cop cars behind me and i'm thinking, do they think i have a bomb or something!!

GEt to another Y intersecion and a 4wd cop car pulls out and another one from the other way stops on the other side and they all have lights on and i pull over. Joined by a 6th Cop car and there i am made to stand against the wall why they go through my car.

"why do you have a torch"
"why do you have a CB" ... ok that was more tricky.
"what is that???" ... looking at my Catalitic converter in the boot in its box.
"Why do you have another battery in the boot?"

Anyhow, they said i should find better things to do and to pull my head in. A hell of a lot of effort just to do that.

Luke
  Send a private message to this user    
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should find better things to do ?

so they dont want you to drive home at night ?....were they worried for your safety, gee thats so sweet of them

thanks cuntstable i luv yoo
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon13.gif  Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke,

Maybe they just wanted to see up close the beauty of the Cressida. Very Happy

Wow Shocked I wonder why they were not out catching Drug Dealers or people stealing cars etc..... Nod

Anyway it was good that they did not book you for anything Grin

Heart Heart Heart
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free advice for ya luke
get
a) vertical venition blinds (sp) put onto youur rear window
on the back get a ' we love god ' sticker, and ' bingo... the game of the future- sticker'

tint the windows to all fk

and u will never be bothered again Smiley =
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 22:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't forget the bowlers hat on the rear parcel shelf, and the "cops are tops" sticker...
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

just hunch your back when u drive and wear the bowlers hat... you will be right for next time..

I am VERY suprised they did what they did, nothing else ! hehe Grin
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OOhh what happend to your mate in the STi ?
PhilMR2
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 11 June 2002 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont forget the part where they got out the rubber gloves Luke!

hehehe
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon Phil, thats just gross Razz
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke, when he pulled you over and asked you to step out of the car, you shoud've thrown yourself on the bonnet... Then when he goes to put on the handcuffs, you say "Usually my dates buy me dinner first..." Did he ask if there was any alcohol in the car??? If so, say to him "Nope, the last cop got it..." Just a few little jokes for u... Heaps more to come if anyones interested... I got this list "54 ways to piss off cops..." I'll post a new thread when i find out how to attach pics and text... Can anyone give me pointers on how to do it, PLEASE!!!!
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Had to do it sorry...searched for "how to piss of a cop"

(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie =UTF8&oe=UTF8&q=how+to+piss+off+a+cop)

and got the following link...sorry dude, i couldn't wait, had to find out....

here's one of many links....

http://www.angelfire.com/ga/splitskull/bacon.html

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats Luke,

Looks like you or your friend has made it to the top of your Local Area Command " Book at all cost" list.

If they "tossed" your car then they wanted to make your life difficult.

You'd be a fool to believe that such a list does not exist in every police station.

The lists are made up from accumluated warnings / complaints/ sightings, and mean that last nights occurence will most liekly not be the last.

If it wasnt you then now you have been associated with someone who is, and so you may as well be on the list as well.

Matt

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i highly suggest your plates get stolen and you get a new "different" number also get the tint and one of those "i love jesus" stickers coz for shure thay are going to make your life hard now thay know you have the turbo engine and other "stuff" in your car!

Allan

P.S i really hope you dont have "6BANGA" as your plate that would be "silly"

[Updated on: Wed, 12 June 2002 05:32]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve,
I got my list from the back of a magazine... I didn't think it would be on the net, but hey... Oh well, some more to add to the list and maybe try a few more on the weekend...
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If your on the hit list Luke, just change you Number plate as this stuffs them... Had to do it a few times in the past...
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol luke

u lucky sod

Rolling Eyes
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turns out 2 cars were stolen in the area around the same time.

Don't think i'm on a hit list but he took all my details in a book and listed the items in my car such as CB and stuff. Err.

Anyhow, have to be caught doing something wrong and i wasn't. Didn't ,and wont.

Maybe the flames my car was pumping out in the nasho was reported as fireworks?? Razz

Luke
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luke,

Stick your CB down your pants next time. In NSW, the police can't search you unless they have a warrant.

Did they check under the bonnet?
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cough NO.

Cough No. To both comments Razz

Nothing wrong with having a CB! Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or my favourite
when they ask "is there anything in your car that shouldn't be?"
just point to the passenger and say "just him"
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Wed, 12 June 2002 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, the best one is when they ask you if you are under the influence of any drugs or prohibited substances, and you say "yes, but only the good ones." Laughing
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had a copper follow me all the way from Windsor this afternoon... he didn't want me to stop or anything just was following me... so I decided to take the long way home and do a few of the back streets and he followed me through all of them too.... bastard only left me alone when i turned into my driveway....
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously why hasn;t anyone thought of doing like 10 circles around the same block just to piss them off

if a cop followed me id sooo do that just for laughs
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah... then they would try and find something that they could book you for.... i was just playing with him and thought that if he was just going the same place i was then he would stick to the main rd that i why i got off it... now i am just thinking he just didn't like me.... he was on the radio the whole time... so i had to be good... i must say it was the slowest trip home i have had in a long while. Nod
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've thought about it... Still havn't done it though... Your mind is on different things when ur being followed... Making sure that u do everything right while trying to stick 2 k's under the limit... I was followed after i did around 120km/h past a copper on the hwy when i was runnin late one night... I did the smart thing and stuck to the limit till i was almost home and then hit the backstreets, where the fun started... I turned into a sidestreet and planted the foot... I kept the foot down whilst just taking lefts and then rights and then a whole big loop and then back out onto the hwy... No more copper... Thats the only time i've been followed and i thought it was pretty good... But theres one thing that i woulod never do and thats lead them to my house... That was a mistake HSV_gal...
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what???? i was supposed to drive around for hours till he decided i was no fun.....Nah some ppl have things to do at the end of the day.. and the way i see it...i wasn't doing anything so if he decided to stop what could he do to me?????
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spose so if you look at it that way... But i would've tried to lose him... I don't really like ppl knowing where i live just for security reasons and i especially dont like cops!!!
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well that is fair enough to... but by that time i just couldn't care less what he did.....
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So your number plates don't tell them where you live rollaboy? Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
losing cops is all well and good if you think you're in trouble, or if you're trying to lose people looking to beat the crap outta you (been there, done that)
but if the cop is just following and you've done nothing wrong, no sense in doing somethng that might get you pulled over
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On my way home from work last night in a bit of a hurry (wifes birthday and sick kid) when I got pulled over by a cop - I made a fast turn off a busy road to beat the oncoming traffic, and about a km away in a back street I saw flashing lights behind me. Bugger, I thought, and just pulled over straight away.

he first asked to see my licence...

he then says "You turned off the main road back there pretty quick";
I say "yes officer";
he says "and you didn't really stop at that stop sign back there either"
(gulp) I said "yes officer"
he says "and you were doing about 80kmh down this back street" (it's a 50 zone).
(oops) I said "yes officer"
Then he asks me if I've been drinking, I tell him I don't drink and he gives me a breatherliser test.
Then he says "ok take it easy from now on" and gets back in his car!! I couldnt believe it!!! I had to ring Rod and tell him just so I didn't think I was dreaming the next day...

rgrds
sam

[Updated on: Thu, 13 June 2002 20:40]

HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 13 June 2002 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I must just add... that in my opion cops are not really that bad.. I mean they are just doing their jobs.. even tho they may be annoying at times it is still kind of satisifying to know that they are there if we need them for anything
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Fri, 14 June 2002 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh hell yeah
as much as i bitch about cops, they do have a job to do.
I just get annoyed when that job interferes with my way of life Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Fri, 14 June 2002 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

nice one sam ! hahahaah

unless you are willing to give your car a bit of a fang, dont bother trying outrunning cops.. they will getcha !! h Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Fri, 14 June 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fergus,
They'll have to remove my "P" plate to know the whole number plate... All they can see are 3 letters and 2 no.s... There are 100 more possibilites that they have to figure out...
Draven, i was in trouble so thats why i did what i did...
Some cops i don't mind but most of them are smart arses to us young ppl and i get sick of being pulled over just because im on my "P's" and i have a done-up car... Thay just look for something that they can book you with... I just think its a waste of my time when i hav'nt done anything wrong... Cops don't always get ya... If you know that backstreets and its at night they usually wont catch up... Then u pull into someones carport and turn the car off... Than they'll keep driving... It's worked every time for me...
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Fri, 14 June 2002 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 14 June 2002 3:40 PM

Fergus,
They'll have to remove my "P" plate to know the whole number plate... All they can see are 3 letters and 2 no.s... There are 100 more possibilites that they have to figure out...

ummm... wouldn't it only be 10 more possibilites?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

but regardless, i've done the bolt through backstreets a couple of times before as well.. Only once could they have seen my number plates, and i still got away with it. the other time i took the left hand turn off the M5 at Moorebank at about 80km/h (just a little bit of tyre squeal there!! Wink) and looked back in my mirror to see the red and blue lights come on from the other side of the intersection. SHIT!! got on the brakes and slowed down a bit, but as soon as i got round the bend in the road i nailed it and took the long way home via some back streets.. lucky for me he couldn't get across the M5 traffic 'cos he had a red light! Up To Something Up To Something
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Fri, 14 June 2002 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well there's no way I could have done the bolt, A. I'm driving a 4AC; and B. I didnt see him and by the time he put his lights on he was right behind me, plus I was coming up to an intersection..

Plus I'm not really the type of person to do the bolt anyway - after all, technically I was in the wrong. I was just lucky I ended up with a decent copper...
RA23_Sean
Regular

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 15 June 2002 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got a fair bit of sideways action coming out of a right hand turn at 3:00 this morning. Straightened the car up and noticed a cop car sitting 20m down the road facing me. I saw the cops getting in their car and thought 'ohhhh shit'. Turned left down a side street right in front of them. They caught up to me, flashed their lights and pulled me over.

While one cop was checking out my license, the other was looking thru the passenger window with a torch, telling the other about the missing bits in the dash (stereo). Then they walked away and I could hear them talking about the remains of Izzy's 'Dorift Bunnies' sticker on the back window, now just 'Dorift'. Then they remarked on the rims - standard 14's as if to say 'we know why they're on the car'. Asked me why I didn't have my Ps displayed, then after mistaking the Celica for a Corolla and calling it 'a piece of crap', they gave me my license back and said they were letting me off only because I seemed to be a law abiding citizen. Damn that was lucky.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sun, 16 June 2002 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 14 June 2002 3:40 PM

Fergus,
They'll have to remove my "P" plate to know the whole number plate... All they can see are 3 letters and 2 no.s...

i get sick of being pulled over just because im on my "P's" and i have a done-up car... Thay just look for something that they can book you with...

Hey covering your number plate with your P plates is giving them a reason to pull you over, it's illegal.

[Updated on: Sun, 16 June 2002 03:06]

jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Tue, 18 June 2002 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Until the justice system as a whole gets in act into gear I don't even think they should be able to do a thing about traffic offences.

If there gonna give murderers, rapists and theives short sentances, and give NO sentance to the juvenile scum that broke into my house, then they can get stuffed if they think they wanna fine me for not wearing a seatbelt or going a bit to quick.

When they choose to use a double sentance for actual crimes on long weekends, then I'll think there trying.

Remember they're only traffic offences. Not crimes. They've got no right to talk down to you, swear infront of you or treat you like a criminal.

If they search you again make a formal complaint. Say he approached you in a sexual manner, lol. You'll become a paperwork nightmare and they'll cross the street to get away from you.
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Thu, 20 June 2002 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes yeah ive been followed heaps in the corolla, one nite 2 female cops decide to follow me home and sit in my drive way at 2am and its cold ask me questions n crap saying there was a similar small red car driving up n down causing trouble in the area, what a coindicence that my car was small and red. another time they follow me to my mates place n when i stoped in his drive way they do a u turn n piss off. once i nearly got done by undercover cops for my loud "doof doof" music she referd it to. saying it was a rbt ahuh for sure she gave me it and goes on ur way blah blah 4:30 in the arvo just left my house n she asks if ive been drinking yeah right. glad i aint on my ps coz id get pulled over daily RazzPP well no more car now neways so shouldnt be a hassel if i take out the old ladies new astra out wich i raced a lancer n killed it and its auto on top of it, dont this his "tempe tyers" sticker gave him the extra kilawats lol. Rolling
quick
Regular

June 2003
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when you have the following cop problem then all u have to do is pull into a sidestreet pull over on the side of the road, in a parking zone btw.... get out of you car (lock it) and pocket the keys.....walk into a nearby yard.....sit on your car....unless u have done something wrong they cant really do anything

also ive heard that there has to be two pigs in one car for you to issued any type of fine

unless u confess to it........if you get pulled over for say running a stop sign.....not giving way etc

there has to be a second witness eg second cop or legally they cant issue the fine.....heard that from a police inspector who is best mates with my old man.......so two cops=sorry officer
one cop=i did what??? Confused
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HSV_gal wrote on Fri, 14 June 2002 08:05

... even tho they may be annoying at times it is still kind of satisifying to know that they are there if we need them for anything

Man I don't know about you but every time I have needed a cop around they are never around, and when you don't need them they are always right on your ass... Mad

I have been pulled over 3 time in 2 weeks. for "Cornering too quick" I don't know about you sydney guys but here in canberra we have al least 1 roundabout every km. Personally I wouldn't call 30km/h round the roundabout too quick...
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread was started in June 2002! Why did you feel the need to resurrect it?
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[/quote]
Man I don't know about you but every time I have needed a cop around they are never around, and when you don't need them they are always right on your ass... Mad [/quote]

Its so true, there quick to pull someone over even if they arent doing anything suss, whilst in the next street someone is being robbed at gunpoint!! USELESS!!! the one time i have had to call the cops, it took them 35 minutes to get there!!! problem is, any time a cop sees P plates its like something about them HAS to pull them over (they must have a tab at work, all put money in at the start of the day and the person who pulls over the most P plates wins the money)!!! lucky bloody QLDers...dont have to have plates!!!!
MEL
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Lazarus award goes to: Sat, 30 August 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QUICK for resurrecting a thread that had laid dormant for over a year.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Remember they're only traffic offences. Not crimes. They've got no right to talk down to you, swear infront of you or treat you like a criminal.

If you are convicted its still a conviction recorded. This is not differentiated in a std background check. A prospective employer only sees "Criminal record of conviction" not Criminal or traffic offence. Trust me, voice of experience, 6mts to go w/out licence due to THAT drunk pedestrian
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that the one you would have been better off killing?
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sat, 30 August 2003 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's the one. He got, wait for it.....

$280,000 in compo. Fortunately they refused a civil claim. Two appeals got me nothing except more bills and still looking for work. So if anyone needs a lawn mowed, engine or gearbox built...

Just
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 6 Cop Cars Pull Over Thunderbird1!! Sun, 31 August 2003 02:36 Go to previous message
legal system is screwed, especially when it comes to peds.
3 times I've nearly hit pedestrians, and every single one of them was the pedestrians fault - but I'd be the one screwed over if I hit them.
except may the idiot dad and his son on victoria road, a I had 3 lanes of witnesses as to just how stupid that was
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nice look hilux I saw
Next Topic:Wanna see the nicest RA40????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 22:03:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008220911026001 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.