Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Ahhh. Little help? Please?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
_ELiTeHaYDeN_
Regular

December 2002
Ahhh. Little help? Please? Wed, 19 February 2003 08:59 Go to previous message
Hi there, I have a TT142 Toyota Corona, engine is a 3t-gteu/ct20 turbo .. what I'm wondering is, the screws on the EFI head, which controls what? I assume the one direcly above the intake on top of the efi head is idle? or is that fuel/air ratio or what? .. how does one go about the timing etc, with the standard belt, its got the white nicks etc, but i have no idea which nick is what degree.

Whats yet average 0-100kmph with a 3t-gteu? my engines done 200,000 had a semi/full rebuild tho (basically everything except the pistons... although ive been informed it has forged pistons, is there anyway to find out without ripping it apart, or seeing if 30psi kills it?) .. doing 7-8secs, 0-100kmph(stock boost, 8psi) with the CT20, a intercooler would be gold i assume? what are the ct20's efficent upto? 10psi?

Picture below, its a picture of a very rare body Razz - only a few here in new zealand.. the car is.. i guess a little rough, TLC would fix her tho, the paint aint that great (resprayed black, gonna redo it.)
http://haydennz.ath.cx/mmmk.jpg

Here is the same chassie to compare Razz http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~stevenic/taxi.htm

What would be just fantastic is a picture of the EFI head with the various screws etc labelled :-PPPP

[Updated on: Wed, 19 February 2003 09:54]

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Ahhh. Little help? Please?  _ELiTeHaYDeN_Wed, 19 February 2003 08:59
Read Message   Re: Ahhh. Little help? Please? _ELiTeHaYDeN_Wed, 19 February 2003 10:03
Read Message   Re: Ahhh. Little help? Please? _ELiTeHaYDeN_Wed, 19 February 2003 13:53
Read Message   Re: Ahhh. Little help? Please? _ELiTeHaYDeN_Thu, 20 February 2003 10:06
Previous Topic:Crown wiring diagram
Next Topic:Box on the 2T - inline with the camshaft

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 03:45:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0036361217498779 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.