Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge connections for AE112 Sportivo Corolla (7A-FE w/ turbo)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RollaTurbo
Newcomer

February 2004
Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge connections for AE112 Sportivo Corolla (7A-FE w/ turbo) Fri, 27 February 2004 05:23 Go to previous message
Hi all, new member, I've got one of the gold Sportivo turbo Corollas, and am trying to hook up my air/fuel ratio gauge atm and not enjoying it at all. I can't seem to find the oxygen sensor on the exhaust manifold (it's very crowded down there), but I believe you're supposed to actually splice it in closer to the actual ECU anyway in case the sensor uses shielded wiring.

My question is, has anyone got any sort of wiring information on these engines, or know where I could get some? I've tried going to a Toyota dealer, but was told that they're not allowed to give out any sort of technical information on the cars, in case I go and blow myself up or something and then sue them.

The actual ECU is a Tom's unit but I would imagine it's the same pinouts as the factory Toyota unit to avoid any problems when the turbo kits were installed.

If anyone has any ideas or leads they would be very much appreciated, cheers
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge connections for AE112 Sportivo Corolla (7A-FE w/ turbo)  RollaTurboFri, 27 February 2004 05:23
Read Message   Re: Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge connections for AE112 Sportivo Corolla (7A-FE w/ turbo) mrshinFri, 27 February 2004 12:06
Previous Topic:need new engine
Next Topic:1G-GTE turbo differences

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 21:59:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0034949779510498 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.