Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Sat, 16 October 2004 12:20 Go to previous message
Has anyone seen {apart from the diagrams in the Tech Docs section} and the wiring diagrams for all models . A wiring diagram / circuit diagram for the four relays in the trueno light system , two are just normal relays for the motor controls . But what is the operation of the light control ones ? Is the ra60 the same with these relays ? does it have a light relay box , or are they scattered about the car . i guess no toyota relays / controls have the circuit diagram on the side of the unit Sad .

The operation of this is really shiting me Mad , sure you can just run relays to operate the light motors when the headlights are turned on , but to get the correct operation with maybe a extra switch for the park function to get the headlights up without turning the bloody knob to change a globe Crying or Very Sad .

I have searched and come up with no answers from a few forums on this , i guess not a problem if the car is fitted with the correct loom / relays .

Anyone got a clue on this ? I cannot be stuffed rewiring the car to just get the headlights to work correctly .

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc  improvedae86Sat, 16 October 2004 12:20
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Simon-AE86Sat, 16 October 2004 13:55
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc improvedae86Sat, 16 October 2004 21:42
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc Matt-AE86Sun, 17 October 2004 00:34
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc improvedae86Sun, 17 October 2004 02:04
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc ae86driftSun, 17 October 2004 04:34
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc improvedae86Sun, 17 October 2004 10:43
Read Message   Re: Trueno Headlight conversion ! light control / relay etc DeViL rOlLaMon, 18 October 2004 00:46
Previous Topic:unleaded filler neck in a '22
Next Topic:4A-GZE turbo - how have you set up your aircon+PS+alt in FWD?

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:11:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047218799591064 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.