I supported Toymods

May 2002

Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Sat, 08 June 2002 10:36 Go to next message
Name: Joel (BigWorm)
Car: RA-23 Celica
Motor: 4A-GE

Total weight: 1060Kg
Front/Rear Split: 540/520Kg (51/49)

Excuse: well, I did have my 20Kg spare wheel (unlike joe Razz ) plus about 30 kilos of fuel & tools. Oh well, I can't complain, I'm quite pleased with my F/R split.

[Updated on: Tue, 25 June 2002 11:47] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Sat, 08 June 2002 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this has got to turn in to one of those "mines lighter than yours" things. hehehe
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Sun, 09 June 2002 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Name: Daniel
Car: AE93 Corolla Seca
Total Weight: 1240kg
Front: 700kg
Rear: 540kg

Up back had a full tank of fuel, 12" Sub in box of course, amp, spare tyre, parcel shelf made out of 18mm mdf (heavy) and camera bag etc
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Sun, 09 June 2002 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well it was a great day, shame about the weather! but alot of fun was had by all, i rolled up to the meeting spot and waited for the people to show, we ended up getting 15 cars which was a good turn out, we cruised down windsor rd to the weigh bridge and each of us weighed our car, while we were waiting to finish a few things happened, we ened up getting into a staring competition with the cows across the rd so we threw rocks at em, that will teach em not to mess with toymods, and we nearly a truck take half of troyboys car with it, gee's it was close to hitting, after we weighed we took over riverstone and got some meat and headed to our final destination " ROUSE HILL REGIONAL PARK " Where a few of the boys needed to take a bit of a slide to park which caused ranger stacy to come oer and give el presidente a talking to! we had a great BBQ lunch and we did we go after that?................ the only place toymods felt right at home was the "PLAYGROUND" we saw the talents of ribbo pedal round in circles, bigworms well many talents, something tells me he is quite experenced at kids play grounds, and we got 5 members on the flying fox at the one time! We had a great time, Sorry to the guys that missed it but we had a good time!

thanks guys!
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Mon, 10 June 2002 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Car: ae86
Total: 1000kg
Front: 540kg
Rear: 460kg

I had the lightest car that was weighed, that I saw Nod
and was lighter than two other sprinters in the rear by 40kg, strange 20kg was in fuel but don't know about the other 20.
What did mos get?

That park was so much fun.
Don't forget the beach ball poping and blowing up with Joel's exhaust hehe
Joe's upside down efforts on the flying fox
And Joel just wanting to take someone out with those shields on the front of the bike things Laughing

Great day, heaps of fun.

Come on troy what was your weight? fat boy hehe
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Mon, 10 June 2002 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE AE86
Front540Kg
Rear500Kg
Total1040Kg
Estimated fuel load40L or about 40Kg
car in normal running weight with spare in the rear Laughing
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Tue, 11 June 2002 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Name: Ben
Car: AE86 Trueno Coupe
Motor: 4AGE

Total Weight:1040 Kg
Front: 540 Kg
Rear: 500 Kg

Identical to Michaels Nod
but if i took out the roll cage, brobably will be very light.. alluminium fuel tank, Lots of carbon Fibre and titanium helped,
mmm how much for those Carbon fibre doors and bonet hehehe

Ben
AE86 Trueno 4AGE
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Tue, 11 June 2002 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had Teenz car for the day hehehe

Front 580
Rear 480

Thats a 55/45 Front rear split.

This is about what I expected fronts have large (heavy) strut and brake upgrade which doesn't help the split. Car was in full Daily driven trim Appox 2/3rd's a tank of Gas and the Sub box and Amp was in.

Given that a GT TA22 has a Dry weight of 1005kg I'm pretty happy with a Total weight of 1060kg's
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Wed, 12 June 2002 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my car was left as is... how i drive it every day..
spare, rubbish, sub, bag, u name it it was in there...

my car was... 1260kg

740KG up front

520KG at the rear.

its weird .. i went to another weigh bridge and that couldnt decide on 1080 or 1200 ... go figure.

anyways... much fun was had.. and thanks to RIBBO for the sausage. hehehe Very Happy
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Sun, 16 June 2002 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone with a cressida go?
I wanna know how fat they are! lol
(man if the AE93 weighs 1200+ the cressida must be 1600!)

Cheers
Wilbo
DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Weight Watchers Cruise: RESULTS Tue, 18 June 2002 07:08 Go to previous message
hey all
the AE82 twin cam corolla hatch weighted in at 1040, 64/40 split with suprised me cause i thought it would of been more even but 1040kg's is still pretty bloodly light for a 100kw motor with extractors
p.s. cant wait for the dyno day Nod
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:I'm in Newcastle... Sunday 16th..TODAY
Next Topic:GTECH>COAST>THIS SUNDAY>MEET AT SKILLION>12PM
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 00:24:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042731761932373 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.