Toymods » The Outhouse » September 11 Conspiracies... :P

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew it wouldn't be long before you could no longer handle the heat. Twisted Evil Little boys often fail under the pressure Crying or Very Sad
  Send a private message to this user  
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, I think he's still fixated with the Benny Hill version of 911.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Wed, 07 January 2004 16:26

Any man would of taken him out? a rush like that could have cost someone their life in the process.

I would say the chance of one of the passengers being killed or maimed in such an action is so high, I would call it certain. Your not just dealing with a knife wielding maniac, your dealing with three knife wielding maniacs who would prefer to die killing you than get away and fight another day.

The first thing you learn when learning knife fighting, or how to defend against a knife is this: "You will get cut."

Also, they probably took the women as hostages. If they had a knife to the flight attendants throat, what would you do? Have him kill her (or him) so you can be the hero?

They aren't like most people you meet who are all "Oooh, I'm so tough, I could STAB you!" No, these people are "I'm going to stab you, and then I'm gonna stab your friends, and I don't care if I die doing it." Isn't that... fucking terrifying to you? How do you fight that? How do you combat someone who cares more about your death than they do about their own life?!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*ridiculous, hollow arguments make baby jesus cry*
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there's all types of people in this world, and I'm bringing out the fact that there may be at least 1 people out of the hundreds that would've felt appropriate at that moment to have jumped out..
* basically what you are trying to say is, it is stupid to have jumped at the terrorist, because YOU think it would've got someone killed
* but doesn't mean NO ONE would've jumped out and tried to be a hero?
* As you are trying say that every man on that plane would've been thinking EXACTLY what you're thinking this moment, and none of us have been in that situation, so how do you know EVERYONE would be thinking and doing EXACTLY the same way as you are think they would?
As it goes back to my first point that there's all types of people in this world, and it just shows how single minded you are.

* As the media tells us (I still don't believe nor totally dis-agree that this story is true, as we can't prove it, the only teller of this story is the media and the story sounds like propaganda), as the media tells us that the passenger on the plane overtook the terrorist on the flight that disappeared (blown in pieces in mid-air, that's no way I would believe the plane crashed) in Pennsylvania desert, if this story is true (passenger overtook terrorist) This story will instantly prove that you are wrong by thinking everyone would have just let the terrorist do their job. Because obviously not everybody thinks the same thing as you.

but let's concentrate on the fire inside the WTC, eye witness reports and photos shows there wasn't a 800C fire inside the WTC, but the media told us the 800C fire brought down the tower?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_fire.htm

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2004 12:59]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not saying some people wouldn't do it, I'm saying that unless your retarded, expect to give your life, or spend at least 2 hours a day training in some form of unarmed combat you wouldn't take on four armed psychopaths.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder how many people, out of say 400, would try to disarm 3-4 guys with knives, who almost certainly had young, good looking female flight attendants as hostages?

disregard for your own life is fine - I've got a fairly low regard for my own life. But the lives of others? That's a whole different story.

I think that out of 400 people, perhaps 1 or 2 wouldn't care about having 2 or 3 women killed so they could be a hero.
And I'd guess that thsoe 1 or 2 people were on the pensylvannia flight.

of course, once it turns into a melee, and people are dying anyhow, lots more people would have the guts to dive in and help out, but it takes a very rare combination of guts and cold-heartedness to attack a person, knowing an innocent is almost certainly going to die as a result of your actions
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and whatever that crap was about "the 2 buildings imploding, so why did the other building collapse".... have a look at that video link posted - the second tower to fall sprayed massive chunks of concrete for a block in every direction... I'm amazed that didn't bring down more than 1 building!
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/woman_wtc.jpg
This photograph shows the aircraft impact area of WTC 1.

A closer look shows a survivor looking out from the impact area:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/woman_wtc_enlarged_soft2.jpg

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crap. You dont realise it's so big until you see that person! Shocked
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not convinced it's a person. I think it is a fortuitous alignment of debris and flame. I remember watching it all that night - people were hanging (and jumping) out of windows at least 3-4 floors away. Any closer and the conditions must have been frightful.

The attackers chose long haul routes early in the morning on the quietest travelling day of the week so as to minimise the number of people they would have to overpower. They needed planes (hopefully with plenty of fuel), not bargaining chips.

The 911 attacks were a master stroke of genius by Al Qaeda. They took advantage of every systemic weakness and exploited it to full effect.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We need one of those enhancing pieces of software that they always have in the movies to make a picture crystal clear even when you blow it up to 100 times it's original size. Smile
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Wed, 07 January 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 01:34

I wonder how many people, out of say 400, would try to disarm 3-4 guys with knives, who almost certainly had young, good looking female flight attendants as hostages?

of course, once it turns into a melee, and people are dying anyhow, lots more people would have the guts to dive in and help out, but it takes a very rare combination of guts and cold-heartedness to attack a person, knowing an innocent is almost certainly going to die as a result of your actions

I'm betting a lot more would now post-September 11.

Plus this was a hostage situation like no other - the hi-jackers planned to die from the start. No-one in the planes could have predicted that they were headed for a fiery death, since most hostage situations until now were resolved without much loss of life. People would have been frightened but thinking they'd be rescued eventually. The passengers on the 4th plane only got motivated to try and overpower the attackers when they knew what had happened to the other planes.

I can't believe this argument has raged for so bloody long. What a pointless waste of time for everyone and hard-drive space on the precious toy-mods server!! Rolling Eyes
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 10:12

We need one of those enhancing pieces of software that they always have in the movies to make a picture crystal clear even when you blow it up to 100 times it's original size. Smile

They don't have those. You can't do that!
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You've obviously never watched CSI Rolling Eyes Confused

Or Super Troopers
"Enhance....Enhance....Enhance....Enhance "
Bahahahah

[Updated on: Thu, 08 January 2004 01:17]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, you can't look at something if the information simply isn't there Smile At best the software would be estimating what it is Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that pic kinda reminds me of the Jesus in the trees, Jesus in the clouds pics, as that "person" kinda looks like JC Razz
or even the Mary railing at that sydney beach (bondi?)
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 10:08

Not convinced it's a person. I think it is a fortuitous alignment of debris and flame.

It sure looks like a person to me, you can see her legs, pants, arms, entire body.
Shes bracing her self against the building so that she does not fall down as well. The color of her clothes as well as her hair are totaly different from the rest of the debree, last time i checked debree didn't have blonde hair Razz

Also, on that site gt20v posted there is a recorded audio clip from the fire men and they are quite calm. They state that there is only a small fire and that they can have it under control with just 2 trucks. An 800c inferno is what must exist to melt the steel, or weaken it. But with that lady standing there i doubt there is an inferno, maybe the temperatures did exist but no way was it enuff to bring down and entire building.
If anyone has a scan of, or has the original newspaper with this image on it go and check to see that it hasn't been photoshoped. You'll be able to see if that person is there or not even on an unzoomed image.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, when a building burns, and thing get hot, very very hot, how long do you reckon it would take before you could stand on/hold onto metal?
Quite a while.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
considering how many of the conspiracy theorists points have been proven completely wrong by various people, I'm amazed this is still going.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's because it DOESN'T have to be logical for them Smile
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll shut up once someone can explain against my opinion about the siesmic graph. About why there are absolutly massive amounts of siesmic activity before the colapse of the wtc, take note that the building collapsed from the top down and that the load of the building should build up into large siesmic activity as the building falls. Instead there was a massive amount of siesmic activity before the building collapsed. There are numerous account wittnesses of people saying they heard many explosions as the building came down, the media said that these were exploding gas mains. We're talking about a 100+ story building, it would have definatly had a fail safe system for the gas so that its turned off.

Also, if there was a 800c inferno going on, that fire would require a lot of air, but there simply isn't enuff volume for the air to move threw into the fire to fuel it. The firemen themselves said that there were only 2 managable fires in the 2nd building and that they could have it undercontroll. Are you going to argue with someone who was there, that was inside of the building, that died for no reason?

I also find it hard to beleive that a passport would survive an inferno and a black box would not. Also take note that the government barely even looked into the collapse of the towers. They shipped off the metal and debree as fast as they could. If you were going to start a war with someone becaause they blew up ur tower, you'd want to make absolutely sure that it was them.

I can't beleive teh load of rubbish the media have spat at us and expect us to gobble it all up. Theres too many holes in what they say is "the truth"
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 12:04

I know that! I was joking. Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where did the firemen report from? From the top floors? If memory serves me correctly, the firemen never actually got all the way up. (I could be wrong here though).

In regards to the seismic activity. I talked to someone who was there and they said that the planes flying overhead were like nothing they have ever heard. You blocked your ears and it was still the loudest rumble they have ever heard. They said is sounded like a massive train coming towards them. This could account for the seismic activity. Also, the planes hitting would cause a huge "rumble".
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 10:08

There are numerous account wittnesses of people saying they heard many explosions as the building came down, the media said that these were exploding gas mains. We're talking about a 100+ story building, it would have definatly had a fail safe system for the gas so that its turned off.

Yes, is would have been turned off, but turning it off is one thing, but getting all the gas out of the kilometres of piping inside the building is another
Intensevil wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 10:08

Are you going to argue with someone who was there, that was inside of the building, that died for no reason?

A) How did someone who died make a report the to media
B) Its a bit hard to argue with someone who is dead Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 13:10

hmmm, dont be too quick to piss this idea away.

there are algorithms based on mandelbrot fractal theory that can do exactly this (perhaps not to CSI level!) but they can do it.

as for this continuing conspiracy charde! god, what a joke!

ed

PS - i love how ANYONE could hope to extract a sex from that blob of pixels...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I enhanced it with the amazing power of our best software at work (MSPaint) and was surprised to find this

http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/enhancement.jpg
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I assumed it was a female due to the long hair.
Also you have to read teh seismic graph properly.
Its just one long stream of paper but they ordered it so its easy to see. The start is the top left and the end is the bottom right.
You can see the seismic activity just before the buildings fell, its huge. What made that?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 13:30

Caledwvech wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 13:10

hmmm, dont be too quick to piss this idea away.

there are algorithms based on mandelbrot fractal theory that can do exactly this (perhaps not to CSI level!) but they can do it.

as for this continuing conspiracy charde! god, what a joke!

ed

PS - i love how ANYONE could hope to extract a sex from that blob of pixels...

I know the technology in satellites and camera's that are in the bellies of spy planes (U-71, SR-71) are able to do that, but that is because the picture is so detailed to begin with.

So what you are saying is that there is technology that can take a dodgy picture and enhance it to that level? Wow.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sort of
With the algorithm, the computer can ESTIMATE was it actually is, with a surprising level of accuracy, but you wont be able to see what colour her eyes are tho!!!
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.serendipity.li/wot/seismic-wave-24.gif

there we go, look at teh activity just befor the colapse of the buildings, its huge, it even goes over some of the other graphs
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, from what I can tell, that would not be explosions. Wouldnt have a clue what they would be, but explosions would be much more similar to the other activity reports in that they are not just one single huge line.....
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have thought that those spike WERE the collapse of the buildings
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Intensevil wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 13:46

there we go, look at teh activity just befor the colapse of the buildings, its huge, it even goes over some of the other graphs

what are you talking about??

WHAT spikes before the collapse?
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 13:51

Oh yeah. Now that I look at it, it has two little phrases....

First collapse and Second collapse. Those are the buildings collapsing dude.......
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit - there are different ways of looking at these images... so ill retract my comment, and offer the manipultaions below for your own speculation....

these photos were resized as accurately as possible taking into account the difering perspectives. and my apologies for having to photoshop these people for the point of making an agument.

http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/loats/toymods/people.jpg

http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/loats/toymods/woman_wtc.jpg

http://www4.tpg.com.au/users/loats/toymods/woman_wtc_enlarged_soft2.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 08 January 2004 03:39]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and fwiw: photoshop idetifies the 'face' as being the same colour as the flames apparent elsewhere in the pic (with some pretty strict restrictions on colour variancy)
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

If it was the collapse of the building, the reading would start off low, and build up slowly ending with a big thug, instead it's a huge spike (some kind of explosion or chemical reaction that's connected to the ground)

The plane may have been noisy, but it won't record much activity unless it's connected to the ground and shaking the ground.

But I'm sure people recall man and women jumping off the tower before it collapsed, remember if there was a 800c inferno, those man and women jumping out would be on fire as 800c is sure enough to ignite any clothing? It would've been enough to vaporise those people too, as 80C is probably enough to kill them almost instantly, and no one took those bodies for analyse for the level of burnt damage

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/WACO/35_pix.jpg

this is how a burnt human looks like, and we didn't see any from Sept 11

back to the graph, you can actually see the comparision of the noise it may when the plane hit the tower (273 nm/s) and the noise before the tower collapsed (4,545 nm/s) this intensity lasted more than 20 seconds

but we better concentrate back on the fire, because if the fire wasn't 800c, then according to the media report, there's no way it could've brought down the tower. Unless there's other reasons that the government is hiding from us

[Updated on: Thu, 08 January 2004 03:55]

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 12:38

considering how many of the conspiracy theorists points have been proven completely wrong by various people, I'm amazed this is still going.

[quote] its because it doesn't have to be logical for them[quote]
Exactly. I wonder who this applies to.

Quote:

this is how a burnt human looks like, and we didn't see any from Sept 11

And in true half-wit style: "if we didn't see them, well It just couldn't exist"
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was gonna say, ok, lets drop that body a few hundred feet, and then drop thousands of tonnes of concrete and steal on it, and see its still recognisable then Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 14:46

If it was the collapse of the building, the reading would start off low, and build up slowly ending with a big thug

youre a seismologist (sp?) today are you? or just reguritating verbatim someone elses argument?

once again, when you can explain to me the structural loadings on the buildings, and in this instance also provide me with bedrock harmonic analysis in combination with the particulars of the demolition...then please, get back to me

as for people jumping because they were on fire?? youre an idiot!

ever considered people jumped because they didnt want to be on fire....
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

How many is that now? has someone bothered to count it for gt20v?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It may interest some that only 2 intact phones were pulled from the WTC rubble. Hopefully, no one here will suggest that in 2 100+ storey buildings there were only 2 phones.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 08 January 2004 15:09

It may interest some that only 2 intact phones were pulled from the WTC rubble. Hopefully, no one here will suggest that in 2 100+ storey buildings there were only 2 phones.

Sounds reasonable to me. Didnt you know that the USA have been using Telepathy for years? Rolling Eyes Shows how backwards Australia is Rolling Eyes
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

youre a seismologist (sp?) today are you? or just reguritating verbatim someone elses argument?

Then use your common sense and try to explain what could cause such a shake BEFORE the building started collapsing.

Quote:

What does that got to do with the collapse of the building? If nothing can stop the FBI finding the terrorist (AND ONLY THE TERRORIST'S PASSPORT) 3 blocks away, I'm sure you can find more interesting things under the WTC rubbles for propaganda purposes! Especially burnt bodies (if there was any in the first place, they've found body parts, but no mention of burnt body parts)

Quote:

ever considered people jumped because they didnt want to be on fire....

Would they have a choice "NOT" to be on fire if all their floor was 800c hot??? Think about it idiot!

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Would they have a choice "NOT" to be on fire if all their floor was 800c hot??? Think about it idiot!

Oh my ! Is that flaming. Did he just call someone an idiot?

ps. Can anyone be bothered quoting my posts? Incase gt20v wants to hear them secretly, without feeling like he has to respond.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Thu, 08 January 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a few points I thought of last night.........

In regards to your "theory" that explosions took place after the planes hit and that brought down the buildings, not just the planes themselves. There are two points:

1. How the heck did they get the explosives in there. Those buildings would have been used 24 hours a day. So did they shut the whole place down and send everyone out? Where were the explosives hidden?

2. They would have had to place the explosives at the EXACT place the planes hit. Note how the towers top falls off. The bottom is still perfectly intact when it starts to fall. So how did they know where the planes were going to hit? Or did they organise it earlier? Well, you were arguing before that someone couldnt hit a building like taht going at that speed, well how do they hit a SPECIFIC floor going at that speed then???
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My theory as to how the Towers were quaking before they actually were seen to fall is that the internal floors were starting to collapse internally, within the outside skin of the building, then at a certain point the next weakest part of the structure - the skin & core - then failed, which showed the spectacular collapse we all saw on TV.
But I also have to say that given the usual lack of accuracy by the site that posted the seismic information, I think they are more likely to be getting it wrong by either not allowing for the two clocks being slighly different times (a minute or so out, like most people's watches are) or are just deliberately ignoring other information that would make the answer more clear.
Sites like that do that sort of thing all the time, and the gullable just soak it up.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THis thread is uber ghey.

Av gas, as im sure Bill will tell you burns at really quite a HIGH temperature and infact upon impact the sheer volume of Av gas present in the planes (seeing as though they had just taken off) would be more than enough to burn at such extreme temperatures to fatigue the metals (which are holding up many tonnes of concrete and steel above the impact level.

Buildings were never designed to deal with the impact of a plane and the subsequent weakening of the internal core with the fire.

Buildings from now on will be designed not with 'terrorist attacks' as such in mind, but with a little more thought in the design stage.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v wrote on Fri, 09 January 2004 03:01

Would they have a choice "NOT" to be on fire if all their floor was 800c hot

this is just sheer stupidity in fluid motion. take a good look kids, you dont see this that often.
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Fri, 09 January 2004 12:36

Av gas, as im sure Bill will tell you burns at really quite a HIGH temperature and infact upon impact the sheer volume of Av gas present in the planes (seeing as though they had just taken off) would be more than enough to burn at such extreme temperatures to fatigue the metals (which are holding up many tonnes of concrete and steel above the impact level.

True, but jets use AVTUR, not AVGAS. Wink
It's basically highly refine kerosene, and it's hard to light but when it does it burns very hot indeed.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech: Why does there need to be explosives at the EXACT place that the plane hit??? And with the tower's top falling off, there's ever only 1 picture that I've seen that has the top part of the tower tilted, how hard is it to fake a picture for propaganda purposes? (REMEMBER, we want the collapse to be SPECTACULAR!!! HOLLYWOOD STYLE!!!)

Quote:

My theory as to how the Towers were quaking before they actually were seen to fall is that the internal floors were starting to collapse internally

That quaking that you are assuming is at least 16 times stronger than the force of the plane hitting the tower in the first place (which is minor) (as recorded on the graph), I'm telling you that the explosion that caused the collapse is 17 times stronger, or do you rather believe that the plane crashing into the tower had caused a chain reaction and made whatever that was in the tower, to create a reaction which is 17 times stronger than the force of the plane which is hundred of tonnes travelling at 220 m/s??

BlackSupra: Avgas can burn at really high temperature only if the combustion is controlled with plenty of oxygen (think about the air fuel ratio) but the problem at this moment is, #1, most of the fuel is splattered outside in tower2, and #2, as eye witnesses, and people that escaped from the tower, and photographic images shows, there's no 800c inferno in the tower anyway!!!

ed_ma61: Not sure why you still can't digest it, the WTC was open plan, if there was an explosion worth 800c, those hot expanding gas would have vaporised anything in that room VERY QUICKLY

Makes you wonder if there was actually any jet fuel in there after all!!

Caledwvech: There's 2 possible theory behind the explosives, but no point of bring them out until people start believing 1) There's no 800c inside the building, and 2) The plane didn't cause the tower to collapse.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 January 2004 15:28]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which means those theories will never come out, 'cause the rest of us seem to be thinking logically.
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So Draven, you believe there's an 800c inferno in there?

[Updated on: Fri, 09 January 2004 17:35]

Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Fri, 09 January 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt20v - Superficial thought about what you've written shows it to be completely wrong.
I don't know where you got the numbers 16 and 17 from, the Rictor scale used in earthquake detection is logarithmic or expotential, not linear.
Take a moment to work out roughly how much energy a plane of about 120 tonnes (just a rough guess) like a 767 weighs, hitting the Tower at ~450kts makes.
Then work out just how much explosive you would need to make at least 16 (in reality more like 50+ times) that amount of energy.
It's safe to say that there was fuel in the planes as they were airborne. 767's & 757's are not gliders, they require fuel to get into the air and reach 450kts - 500kts.
As for there being no big fire in the Towers, there had to be some process that made all that smoke.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 January 2004 23:41]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sat, 10 January 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes, thats right bill... nothing was on fire, and you definietly couldnt see any smoke, not even from the international space station Rolling Eyes

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/images/station/crew-3/lores/074602b1.jpg
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sat, 10 January 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Sherwood wrote on Sat, 10 January 2004 10:38

gt20v - Superficial thought about what you've written shows it to be completely wrong.
I don't know where you got the numbers 16 and 17 from, the Rictor scale used in earthquake detection is logarithmic or expotential, not linear.
Take a moment to work out roughly how much energy a plane of about 120 tonnes (just a rough guess) like a 767 weighs, hitting the Tower at ~450kts makes.

Bill: Yes, the rictor scale is logarithmic, but no one said the graph that you see is rictor scale, it's a linear graph, with the average values next to it (273 & 4545nm/s respectively), btw the KE is 0.5 * m * v^2 = 0.5 * 120,000 * 222^2 = 2,957,040,000, this KE has all been absorbed by the tower, came to complete stop, maybe shaking the tower a little, but only recorded an average of 273nm/s on the graph, then comes the later shake that's been recorded on the graph as 4,545nm, either this shake is really SO powerful from the 80th floor! (As the shake dies down as the tower continues to fall) OR, this shake actually came from the ground itself! Leaves you more to think about.

and the rictor scale only goes up to 10 and nothing's been recorded on 10 yet.

Quote:

Then work out just how much explosive you would need to make at least 16 (in reality more like 50+ times) that amount of energy.

yeah, if we needed 50 times more power that would be a lot of explosives, but it's irrelevant, because again, the graph wasn't a rictor scale

Quote:

As for there being no big fire in the Towers, there had to be some process that made all that smoke.

Yes, there's plenty of smoke, in tower 1, plenty of white smoke, which comes from papers, desk, and a lot of other junk, but strangely, there's not much smoke coming out of tower 2, wonder why?

Quote:

It's safe to say that there was fuel in the planes as they were airborne. 767's & 757's are not gliders, they require fuel to get into the air and reach 450kts - 500kts.

Yeah, they do, plenty of fuel, probably about 90,000 litres, where did they all go? You don't see much in tower 2 do you?

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sat, 10 January 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fellas........
gt20v
Regular

July 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sat, 10 January 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi Rob, what's wrong, we're finally getting people thinking here.. Razz

although I reckon at the end of the day, no one's getting anywhere... Razz

but it's ok, at least we no longer have people flaming each other... Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 10 January 2004 06:36]

Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: September 11 Conspiracies... :P Sat, 10 January 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
*sigh*

Look up the phrase, "Occam's razor".

Planes flew into the Towers, and they fell down.
That's pretty much it.
It's not a conspiracy by the US government that results in thousands of US citizens being killed.
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:The Three-Word Story...
Next Topic:Anyone remember Robo Story?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 29 02:40:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099029541015625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.