Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No w4Y dud3, joo R l337. I wanna cRZ wid joo wen U get UR JZ25DETT.

Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just my 2c worth,
try and get hold of a Chaser tourer V TRD edition. I believe most of these are manual and turbo and have a factory TRD options. One of these landed in Aus is about 45-50K (grey import) but it's a car I'd love to own. And a good start point for a project.
Just a tip - Bring the car in stock, drive it for a while, get used to it, then look at modifications. whilst driving it, research options and decide which is best for you build the engine, then take the car off the road and build it.

AND DON'T TAKE IT OUT IN THE RAIN ON YOUR FIRST RUN (been there, done that, peeled it off a telegraph pole.)

Stop thinking of beating your mates and get their respect when your well presented car is the only one left.

It's also a 4 door good for taking your mates to the pub when they lose their licence.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i made a mistake 1jzgtte but u know wot i ment, and to u cocky bastards no need to be like...
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually, that would be 1JZGTE, Toyota don't distinguish between single and twin-turbos in their engine codes.
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok thanx ill remember that
wastegate
Regular

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Translated for Normal Year 12 pass Level English:

Quote:

sorry i made a mistake 1jzgtte but u know wot i ment, and to u cocky bastards no need to be like...

Sorry, I made a mistake on the 1JZGTE but you knew what I ment. Also to you cocky bastards, there is no need to be like that.

Mate, serously, you make the internet look bad by typing in SMS. It's a big no no on the Internet unless you are talking privatly to another lazy shit. How old are you?
Your not very familar with computers huh?

Sorry to be so hard on you but we really have to start drawing a line somewhere and say STOP!

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno about being cocky bastards, my take on the subject is that we expect a higher standard than most before you can come and shoot your mouth off about the JZ25DETT engines. Cool

Encouraging people to learn (read: get a clue Razz ) is the only reason why some of us have chimed in on this thread. I wouldnt call them digs i would call them 'wake up posts' and 'encouragement post' so people get the idea to read and learn before posting, crawl before you can walk type of thing.

Having an attitude like this will be the most beneficial for everyone as they'll become better more intelligent posters in the end, as well as the fact that some of the replies are piss funny. Laughing

HUMAN!!

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2003 22:54]

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Wed, 08 October 2003 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wastegate wrote on Thu, 09 October 2003 01:53

.....ment.....

Actually, it's meant. Smile

8/10

[Updated on: Wed, 08 October 2003 23:06]

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 4WD chaser??? 2jz chaser Thu, 09 October 2003 15:06 Go to previous message
ChaserJZX100
I told you that these people would come down on you if you talked like that, but no dont listen to me Rolling Eyes cause you know everything.

Laughing Laughing Laughing .You learnt the hard way, and i hope that you did LEARN.
Oh, and refering to all the recent posts here;
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE Very Happy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:4agze pistons into a 4age block.
Next Topic:Flat Batteries
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 20:29:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0094947814941406 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.