Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » what do u ppl get up to on weekends?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ChaserJZX100
Regular

July 2003
      wtf is a jabber handle
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who do you think it is ed? Cool
  Send a private message to this user    
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sun, 22 February 2004 13:14]

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 14:26]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest: well said Smile
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well as the title states here is my typical weekend.
Friday night-Relax,have a few drinks after the working week.

Saturday-Work at second job from 6.30 to 12.00

Saturday night-Work third job from 4.00pm till 6.00 am sunday morning.(decided to finish early tonight)

Sunday-House work and relaxing.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sat, 07 February 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Sat, 07 February 2004 18:52

Lucid wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 16:30

As for the initial question about my weekends - Try to go Mountain Biking whenever I can!!

So do I Very Happy Don't get much of a chance though Crying or Very Sad

So where are you from? Any good tracks around?

Around Sydney I usually go to the Blue Mountains or 'round the Royal National Park, only decent places within an hours drive of where I live... Used to ride in excess of 150k's week when I lived down the coast, now i'd be lucky to manage that in a month.

Much the same - I've got Loftus & Glenbrook about 1/2 an hour either side of my place, but it's usually National Park that wins out since it's a bit of a shorter ride.

It's just too bloody hot atm!! Confused
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sun, 08 February 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest: How often do I smoke? Never. How often do I drink? Perhaps once a month, if that. I much prefer driving to drinking. At least I did until I drove Allan's Supra... now driving the Lancer just isn't the same. Sad

I can and do have more fun than my mates when they are drunk, and I am sober.
Their idea of a fun night: Get pissed, watch a DVD, go to bed.
My idea of a fun night: Go for a drive, head out to the beach in the middle of the night and go for a swim, have a long conversation with someone, dance, go for another drive, check the net or watch a little TV before crawling off to bed.
Although I don't get to do that often 'cuz it just isn't fun without someone to do it with, and I tend to wear out all my friends too quickly.

And Allan: A bit harsher than I would put it, but yeah... something like that. Wink
Ozzie
Regular

December 2003
Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sun, 08 February 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is no such thing as a typical weekend.

It can be anything from
-Clubbing Friday Night (yes, occasionally indulging in pills, goey etc. Sue me)
-Sleep in Saturday, have lunch with +1 and/or mates, see a movie, have gross intake of nicotine and caffeine and goto another pub or club Saturday night
-Sounds on Sunday, go visit people, generally take it pretty easy.

Some weekends I work all weekends

Snow weekends are a different proposition altogether.
Leave CBD around 6pm, listen to banging hard trance all the way to Jindabyne and arrive around 11:30. Goto pub until 4am.

Sleep for 3 hours, up for first lifts. Ski hard all day until about 5. Back to mates place for shots and food then down to the pub (or rave if a good DJ is down) until about 3am. Sleep for 4 or 5 hours, ski hard again and split driveing/sleeping home.
Very Happy
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: what do u ppl get up to on weekends? Sun, 08 February 2004 12:56 Go to previous message
OK I'm not usually one to be against any form of chemical enhancement, however

Taking pot to the point where you have to sleep to 3 can't be good for you
And wasting good drugs by mixing an upper (pills) with a downer (pot) is just criminal...
If you were using the pills to get yourself out of the state you put yourself in with pot thats even worse and could be a problem...
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bodymods.org.au
Next Topic:Anyone Else Using The Dark Blue Theme? (toymods)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 13 15:19:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046799182891846 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.