Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05**

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Mon, 21 March 2005 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bank details sent by PM this morning.

Any last minute takers ????????????????????????

Cheers

Michael B
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Wed, 23 March 2005 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Message from John re the delivery times for the kits ;

soarer21 wrote on Wed, 23 March 2005 15:19

No problem mate.

3- Delivery out to people would be 2 days after confirmation of numbers

good stuff, glad to be of assistance

So as soon as the money comes in, the sooner the gear can get posted !!!!

So far I have rec'd payment from 4 people (Me, Dirty Sanchez, draven & barned01) as well as confirmation from Stefan.

Many thanks guys, and hopefully I can send the money to John before the weekend is out !!!!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Wed, 23 March 2005 21:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, money is coming in and that status is such ;

List so far : (updated 24Mar05 - 7:25AM )
1. Michael Bachmann, bbaacchhyy, 2" ID, 65mm, 2 sets (one without top hats), spanners Paid for Kit & Postage
2. Chris Martin, Dirty Sanchez, 2", 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit
3. Damien Barnes, barned01, 2", 65mm, 1 set, no spanners(only if GB gets to 6+) Paid for Kit
4. Joel Buchan, buccy, 2" ID, 65mm, 1 set, spanners
5. Stefan Morton, Stefan, 2", 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit & Postage
6. ?, Stark, 2", 65mm, 1 set, spanners
7. Jason Marshall, ta2272, 2" ID, 65mm, 1 set, spanners WITHDREW FROM GROUP BUY
8. Greg Prescott, draven, 2" ID, 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit & Postage

The outstanding amounts are :
Buccy - $309.50
Ta2272 - $309.50
Stark - $309.50 (has indicated that transfer is done, but money hasn't landed)
Barned01 - All monies rec'd Smile

I only have the shiopping addresses for Stark & Draven.

So if you want them, please pay up ASAP and PM me your address. As soon as all the money lands, it will be forwarded to John along with the addresses and order details

Cheers

Michael B

EDIT : Even though Jason has withdrawn, all pricing remains the same Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 24 March 2005 01:28]

ta2272
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Thu, 24 March 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason marshall is unable to pay due to a car prang.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Thu, 24 March 2005 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, money is coming in and that status is such ;

List so far : (updated 24Mar05 - 7:25AM )
1. Michael Bachmann, bbaacchhyy, 2" ID, 65mm, 2 sets (one without top hats), spanners Paid for Kit & Postage
2. Chris Martin, Dirty Sanchez, 2", 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit
3. Damien Barnes, barned01, 2", 65mm, 1 set, no spanners(only if GB gets to 6+) Paid for Kit + Postage
4. Joel Buchan, buccy, 2" ID, 65mm, 1 set, spanners
5. Stefan Morton, Stefan, 2", 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit & Postage
6. ?, Stark, 2", 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit & Postage
7. Jason Marshall, ta2272, 2" ID, 65mm, 1 set, spanners WITHDREW FROM GROUP BUY
8. Greg Prescott, draven, 2" ID, 65mm, 1 set, spanners Paid for Kit & Postage

The outstanding amounts are :
Buccy - $309.50
Dirty_Sanchez - Waiting for Postage to land in account.

I still need shipping addresses for barned01, buccy, and Stefan.

So if you want them, please pay up ASAP and PM me your address. As soon as all the money lands, it will be forwarded to John along with the addresses and order details

Cheers

Michael B

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Mon, 28 March 2005 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All money is in except Joel's, although he DD'd it on Thursday, I am guessing that Easter is holding things up and it should land today.

As soon as it arrives, I'll get the money off to John.

Cheers

Michael B
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Tue, 29 March 2005 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Money has been transferred, and order and address details have also been sent as of this morning.
It is now in the hands of John.

Thanks to all of those that have participated, and when you get you stuff, can you please post here so that I know you have your gear and are happy

Cheers

Michael B

Transfer details below

Transfer Accepted for Processing for Michael Bachmann, 7224501
Date/Time: 30/03/2005 6:52:10
Your Transfer detailed below has been accepted for processing:
From Account: 00750xxx S7 Achievement Account
To Payee BSB: WBC - Morningside [034-058]
To Payee Account: 162462
To Payee Title: ImportBitz
Lodgement Reference: Coilover Group Buy
Amount: 2311.50
Transfer Date: 30/03/2005
Number of Transfers: One Off

For any queries please quote the following Transfer Receipt Number:
Receipt Number: 15710312

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Wed, 30 March 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

coilover kits ordered, should be shipping out friday to everyone

Regards
John
www.importbitz.com.au

In an email just in from John, he has ordered the parts and is estimating the shipping date being Friday Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **Now closing 24/3/05** Tue, 05 April 2005 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All of the kits have now left ImportBitz as per the note from John.

soarer21 wrote on Tue, 05 April 2005 23:06

all coilover kits left today via express post
Supplier was a little slow getting them in sorry as he didnt have enough stock, but they've all left now

Once people have rec'd them, can they please post here so that I know it is all concluded

Cheers

Michael Bachmann
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Wed, 06 April 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Recieved my coilover bits this morning, thanks Michael for organising the GB.

As they weren't packaged in any way at all - just loose components in the satchel - mine are quite scratched & dinged up. It won't affect their performance, but it's a little dissapointing to have brand new items that look secondhand. Anyone else have this problem?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Wed, 06 April 2005 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stefan wrote on Wed, 06 April 2005 11:13

Recieved my coilover bits this morning, thanks Michael for organising the GB.

As they weren't packaged in any way at all - just loose components in the satchel - mine are quite scratched & dinged up. It won't affect their performance, but it's a little dissapointing to have brand new items that look secondhand. Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for the feedback Stefan.

Pity about the packing, I'll see what John has to say. Did you forward him a PM about this ?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Wed, 06 April 2005 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, not yet - was going to see if I was the only one first.
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Wed, 06 April 2005 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mine arrived as well in much the same condition. i can live with it but it would of been nice if they weren't all scratched up Sad
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Wed, 06 April 2005 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine arrived fine (taped together) with minimal if any damage.

Gotta remember guys we were charged postage at actual rate, not anything additional which is the norm.

I'm very happy with the whole deal.
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
recieved yesterday
same deal with the packaging but i thought the condition was fine they will get more scratches within a minute of fittng them and then more still within a minute of actually using them.
personally i am happy, now i need my camber adjustable bit and i am ready to construct...anyone up for a group buy Smile
cheers Michael and John
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, sorry about the scratches in the anodising. I recieved all the parts stuffed loose into one box which wouldnt have helped but I didnt take any notice of any scratches so cant comment on how bad they might have been at that point. I partially assembled them and taped together to minimise the buffeting but I guess aus post must have played soccer with a few bags during delivery.
barned01
Regular

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah somehow they managed to wedge mine into my letterbox and close the lid...i was more than impressed, wouldn't have thought in a million years they would have fitted in there.
buccy
Regular

July 2004
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Received mine on Monday. A big thanks to Michael and John for all the hard work.
barned01 wrote on Thu, 07 April 2005 11:59

now i need my camber adjustable bit and i am ready to construct...anyone up for a group buy Smile
I AM
Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't think mine have arrived yet - but I haven't been home much past few days - update tomorrow Smile
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 21:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the updates guys.

Greg, yours should have arrived as it was sent via Express Post !!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Thu, 07 April 2005 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, it's found. someone had grabbed it from outside and put it in my room. (as I said, haven't been home an awful lot this week) Smile

Impressively, they're not as scratched as I would have thought after people's posts (a few chips and dings, but it'll fit right in with my car)

Even more impressively, it was actually addressed to me. Everyone in my house knows that anything addressed to "greg Draven" or "Eric Draven" is for me Razz
stark
Regular

August 2004
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Fri, 08 April 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mine arrived yesterday. There were a few scratches on it but nothing to complain about. If you bought these for Bling factor then maybe you sould go buy some under body neons instead Rolling Eyes

Anyway thanks to bbaacchhyy and john from importbiz for making this all possible.

Any chance on a groupby on 65mm Eibach springs???

Cheers
Stark

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Fri, 08 April 2005 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll go in on some springs... as long as they're around 300.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Fri, 08 April 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 08 April 2005 08:58

Even more impressively, it was actually addressed to me. Everyone in my house knows that anything addressed to "greg Draven" or "Eric Draven" is for me Razz

Hhahahahahhahahahhaha
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Mon, 09 May 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just seen...
too late... my bad

[Updated on: Mon, 09 May 2005 04:48]

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Mon, 09 May 2005 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwhelan wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 14:14

Hey Mike,
Is it too late to put in an order on these?
I am house sitting at the moment, and won't be able to get the dimensions needed, but want a pair at this price.
I have xt130 struts with ke55 tophat. These will be fitted to the KE55 coupe. Does anyone have the correct dimensions that I need to go ahead with an order of these. Also, PM me account details and I will get it off to you on the 18th...
Cheers
Ciaran Whelan

Ummm, you missed by ages. Laughing All parts were rec'd on the 8th or 9th of APRIL.

Have a look at the ImportBitz website, the price is pretty close.

As for dimensions, you'll have to measure them yourself or get someone to measure them for you.

John is first class and will highly recommend him

Cheers

Michael B
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Group Buy - C/Over kits thru ImportBitz **All KITS POSTED 5/4/05** Mon, 09 May 2005 07:11 Go to previous message
since this thread has been draggeed up again anyway.... is there any interest in someon from melb organising a groub buy on those springs from that place down there? (obviously I had no sleep last night, and am having trouble forming words)
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:sprinter rims
Next Topic:Free to a good home >> '85-'86 AW11 "triangle" wheels.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 04:53:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00736403465271 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.