Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Mon, 14 March 2005 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Mon, 14 March 2005 18:40

Hyundai Scoupe tail lights man...

You were half way there...

close enuf, is always good enuf Laughing

CHEERS

NOLAN
  Send a private message to this user    
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Mon, 14 March 2005 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here are another collection of pics from sum1, p.s the rear of the BMW/PASEO are in this collection Smile.

http://photobucket.com/albums/y11/Lnkstr/Car%20Cru ise/
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Mon, 14 March 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah Levos SW20 is just N/A, but it's a Gen 3 though....

Looks like a great day! That Paseo made it to Toymods dyno day for a while, took me a while to figure out what it was.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Mon, 14 March 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/zipiovski/QSR13.jpg

The paint on this is awesome!!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Tue, 15 March 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah the Pink merc was nice Smile, to put a paint job like that on any car would be nice, but to put it on a New Merc Shocked Very Happy .
encounta
Regular

July 2002
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Tue, 15 March 2005 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey anymore piccy's or info on the the rolla in this pic? BBZOOM

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/zipiovski/OBS ERV.jpg
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Wed, 16 March 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YOUD HAVE TO BE HAPPY WITH THE COPS SHOWING UP AND DEFECTING THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE.

considering they guaranteed they wouldnt

theres a trust factor
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Wed, 16 March 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've convinced my parents and some friends that cops that do this type of shit are the scum of cops, and the whole defect thing for mods that add power, but are not dangerous to anyone or anything (i.e pod etc)

then there are the good ones Razz
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Wed, 16 March 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 22:23

i've convinced my parents and some friends that cops that do this type of shit are the scum of cops, and the whole defect thing for mods that add power, but are not dangerous to anyone or anything (i.e pod etc)

What Pod filters are dangerous, in event of an accident they can fly out of the bonnet and kill someone Razz .
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Thu, 17 March 2005 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 23:26

What Pod filters are dangerous, in event of an accident they can fly out of the bonnet and kill someone Razz .

in that case they should defect drive belts cause they might snap and flow thru the air conditioning vents and wrapped around ur neck and strangle u and ur pet goat Razz

NOLAN
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Thu, 17 March 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 16:00

smt_007 wrote on Wed, 16 March 2005 23:26

in that case they should defect drive belts cause they might snap and flow thru the air conditioning vents and wrapped around ur neck and strangle u and ur pet goat Razz

NOLAN

Hey leave my pet goat out of this, he did nothing to you Rolling Eyes .
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Thu, 17 March 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My pod filter has been engineered and certified as a legal aftermarket modification because it doesn't contribute to noise pollution (the only thing cops can get you on with pod filters). I also got a heatshield on mine which helps a bit, but also makes it a little more inconspicuous too. Wink In other words, it's not the first thing they notice if they pull you over and want to see what's under the bonnet.

If you hear a growl from my air intake, over the top of the air roaring through the turbo and into the throttle body when it's on boost, or over the sound of two fat-ass cannons out the back (which are also engineered and certified hehehe), then you're doing pretty damn good. They're more noticeable (you can hear them) on a stock engine however. Nod

Regarding BBZ00M I've seen him a few times on Port Hacking Rd in Sylvania. Had some fun with him once too... Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 17 March 2005 09:34]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Thu, 17 March 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 20:32

Regarding BBZ00M I've seen him a few times on Port Hacking Rd in Sylvania. Had some fun with him once too... Razz

Whats BBZOOM? Confused .
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Thu, 17 March 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's the green Rolla in one of those photos...
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Sun, 20 March 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Thu, 17 March 2005 20:32

or over the sound of two fat-ass cannons out the back (which are also engineered and certified :hehehe

hey andrew

i was under the impression that it was impossible to engineer exhausts, as they contribute to noise pollution, and that pod filters were illigal because of emetions laws

please elighten me..

CHEERS

NOLAN
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Sun, 20 March 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Nolan, the only thing the RTA inspectors can get you for is if the pod filter isn't encolsed in it's own section, effectively making it a Cold Air Intake instead of just a noisy pod filter. The thing that the RTA have against pod filters is that you have to lose all the standard noise dampening and resonation bits that come with a stock ride. Without those, they say that you can hear the pod filter sucking in air louder and making more noise than the stock airbox. Noise pollution, that's all it boils down to. As long as you have all the stock sensors and stuff hooked up, there's no change to emissions.

Regarding exhausts, yes noise pollution is a definite factor but if you have the proper "attenuation devices" (ie. silencers in the fat-ass cannons), and you keep the dB level below 90 at idle and below 77 while driving (last time I checked), all should be good. Wink
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: REDLINE PERFORMANCE CRUISE FOR THE SALVOS [[PICS]] - 56k Bware Wed, 23 March 2005 11:30 Go to previous message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Sun, 20 March 2005 23:37

Regarding exhausts, yes noise pollution is a definite factor but if you have the proper "attenuation devices" (ie. silencers in the fat-ass cannons), and you keep the dB level below 90 at idle and below 77 while driving (last time I checked), all should be good. Wink

but as far as i knew and i am pretty sure in nsw anyway that exhaust note had to be kept under 90db if the car was built after 1983 and under 96db if it was made before 1983, and 90db is dead quiet, a stock exhuast is like eighty something db,

so why would u need to get it engineered if u had resonators and silencers etc, that kept it under 90db?

CHEERS

NOLAN

P.S been watching ur progress of ur car on the net and am very impressed Very Happy cant wait to see it in real life.. Laughing
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise to Kiama for Toymods Easter Social meet and "carpark display" NEW MEET UP PLACE
Next Topic:Puzzelman's First Toymods Official Cruise Sun 20th March - JENOLAN CAVES
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 9 02:53:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054478645324707 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.