Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
xxaccoxx
Regular

April 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 17 June 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Why has this forum still got legs? what's so fuckin' entertaining about deliberate acts of violence, cruelty and torture? this should end now.[/quote]

Ever seen a cat play with its prey?
  Send a private message to this user    
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 17 June 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude its all fictional, know one here gets off by killing cats
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 17 June 2003 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
... dogs, on the other hand...

nothing like a medium/large sized dog to create the good, meaty 'thwack' you hear as they disappear under the front of your large, swift-moving Australian sedan, and the muffled 'doof' from the back of the car if you get them square-on and they eat the diff-housing as well... really nice...

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2003 21:21]

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 18 June 2003 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ah, this game is great Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Wed, 18 June 2003 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just wish my car had the same turning circle as the one in the game!!
justin
Jesse_77
Newcomer

March 2003
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Mon, 30 June 2003 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you guys sick ffs
killing innocent animals
anyway..all karma for you ppl...
killing things = fun...if you think that..you need a life
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 01 July 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funny enough some of u animal lovers have not done your research on the animals u sooo love....

Growing up on a farm, i watched many many many many many cats play with their kills. Some would wing a bird and play with it... others would chase a mouse and once they have it by the tail they hit it and tease it... and ive also seen a cat play games with a frog for ages before actually killing it.

Go figure??
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 1ggte celica Vs neighbours cat! Tue, 01 July 2003 04:40 Go to previous message
oh and another thing...

dudes that don't like the dead cat pics.. just dont look. I'm not wanting to cause arguments here, but the warning given was good enough.

I've shot many many cats in my time, do you know the amount of nice birdlife cats kill in the country?? its amazing and i think ferral cats should be delt with. Thank goodness the laws on owning cats has clamped down on the "oh little kids, we bought u a kitten" that ends up a wild cat cause noone cars.

hehe.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Worst lose
Next Topic:You know youre a bad drifter when...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 13 03:17:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057458877563477 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.