Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Troy
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Racer-X
Left hand side front guard Tue, 13 May 2003 09:31 Go to next message
Hey guys, i know i should post this in "parts wanted" but i really want to find stuff close to home, so i can come look at it. I'm looking for a left hand side front guard for a ta22 celica. Before you ask, yes i've tried rare spares and a lot of places like that around the traps. I checked out the one a GDM but the LHS guard was gone (damnit) so if anybody has one of these just sitting around at home (how likely is that?? lol) please i'd be much appreciative

-Troy
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Left hand side front guard Tue, 13 May 2003 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I ever get off my arse i'll be making some fibreglass guards soon!
When do you need it?
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: Left hand side front guard Wed, 14 May 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Troy,
memory loss is effecting me.
I found a white TA22 at Ipswich Spare Parts, they at at Blacksoil on the highway, you'll know the place I mean if you've ever driven past it.
It's in the holding yard, but from memory it had good guards on it, if not they are a few other shitters in the yard.
Oh and check out the fresh RA28, ouch that would of hurt.
Hope I was of an assistance.
Benny
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Left hand side front guard Fri, 16 May 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ring 'The Celica shop' 07 38070600

14b Spanns Road Beenliegh.

they will have what your after.
BigBadBenny
Regular

May 2002
Re: Left hand side front guard Sat, 17 May 2003 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Nick Stewart his name is from memory.
Good guy, I was chatting to him about celicas about 8 months ago, and he was telling me he was opening up a shop.
He should be able to help you out.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Left hand side front guard Sat, 17 May 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think we should give the shop as much publicity and help as possable because its something we want arround for a long time. troy (TRD 78)who is on the forums also works there so if you pm him he will know whats in stock.

Daniel.
Troy
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Racer-X
Re: Left hand side front guard Sun, 18 May 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, thanks for your reply's. Yeh i know nick from the celica shop, i'm on the top of his list for a LHS guard, lol, i went out to donnybrook and looked at the two celicas a guy has out ther, i got a guard off him for 30 bucks, its ok, not great, i'll take it to my panel beater sometime this week and see if he can make it into show car condition, if that doesn't work i'll hopefully be looking at a good one in melbourne on friday.

Nick also said something about glass guards sometime in the time frame of about a month or 2 i think? If worse comes to worse i'll end up going that way, but i'm pretty sure i should be rite now. Thanks guys
Troy
Occasional Poster

January 2003
Racer-X
Re: Left hand side front guard Sun, 18 May 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, i agree with you munki, we should be giving his shop as much publicity as possible, it is something that we want around for as long as possible.
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: Left hand side front guard Wed, 28 May 2003 11:52 Go to previous message
me agrees too!!! Very Happy
SPREAD THE WORD!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 seats
Next Topic:WTB MX83 carpet
Goto Forum: