Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Corolla Off The Clock...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
icon10.gif  Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 00:29 Go to next message
Hey Hey,

Some certain male/female decided to go for it last night... And he/she did it well but didn't have a camera so he/she will have to do it again...
  Send a private message to this user    
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I do hope it was in controlled conditions though Confused
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LadySX wrote on Sun, 25 May 2003 10:57

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I do hope it was in controlled conditions though Confused

Somehow I doubt it was!!!! Confused

I at least hope it was on a deserted highway of some sort!!

Take care on the roads people!!!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He/she was the only car on the road... He/she is not a silly person to do it where there are other cars in the way...
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPEEDCORE worries too much sometimes about he/she and other he/she!!! "Not to be confused with HEBITCHES!!" Very Happy Very Happy

SPEEDCORE does not apreciate when people are wheeled into the emergency dept. of his work place looking like hamburger meat!

SPEEDCORE thus says to people to take care on roads!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha... He/she always take the best of care on the roads when other ppl are around...

But the question is: "How does one look like Hamburger meat???"

LOL... Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben you probably dont wanna know Sad
Seeing my boyfriend after he came off his bike after flipping it in a sidestreet wearing no gloves or jacket was enough of a scare to make me never want to see Hamburger meat Sad
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouchies... Is he ok??? Like no broken bones or permanent injuries??? I always say "Why" when I see a motorcyclist thats wearing a t'shirt and pants...

My mate recently had a stack at Eastern Creek on his bike... Cruising at about 150 lost it and the next thing he knew, he was in the ambulance... He broke his wrist, collar bone and a few ribs... He now has two pins in his wrist and has almost recovered almost a month later... He was wearing a full race suit aswell...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 25 May 2003 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interesting speedcore.. a nurse into modifying sports cars Smile

I dont have to see that stuff, I just get to read it (work in the records dept of the ambulance service). I get to read about the ones that dont make it to hospital :\
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon2.gif  Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 26 May 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 25 May 2003 18:38

He was wearing a full race suit aswell...

All race suits do is keep the bits together instead of having them fly off....
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 26 May 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will get some one to scan a picture that i have in my hot little hand, that will prove that this is not the first time that this has been done, my corolla (huh HUM) i mean a corolla that i know of has been off the dial!!!! i will get the pic up and you can all see for yourselfs.
justin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 26 May 2003 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben, where would this he or she get up to such a speed?????
justin Rolling Eyes
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Tue, 27 May 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where can we test our car's top speed legally? Does it have to be at a track like wakefield? Or can someone donate an airstrip/highway?
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Wed, 28 May 2003 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
while i was up in the NT recently...
i managed to get my rolla a finger width off hitting 0km/h on the speedo
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Wed, 28 May 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hit 200 on princess highway the other nite, speedo went to 200 but i think it would of been close to 205.

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Wed, 28 May 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HKSPete wrote on Tue, 27 May 2003 12:22

Or can someone donate an airstrip/highway?

Let's see if Bigworm can sneak us all out onto a runway at Sydney terminal!! Wink Laughing Evil or Very Mad hehehe
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon10.gif  Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Wed, 28 May 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<chant>
Bigworm! Bigworm! Bigworm!
</chant>
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Wed, 28 May 2003 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Am i missing somthing here??? does joel work at the airport?
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Thu, 29 May 2003 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigworm, bigworm, bigworm

ill have to bring the 300 if there was ever a chance to get an airstrip

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Thu, 29 May 2003 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F3 + little black box + handheld GPS = Insanity Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Matt

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Fri, 30 May 2003 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel positions the planes for landing, thats why his car is so bright Razz
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sat, 31 May 2003 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, if anyone gets their car out onto the tarmac at Sydney Airport it's gonna be ME! Even if we on't get on the runways the wide open tarmac makes me drool when I see it covered in water..... Shocked

I heard some half assed story recently about the airport using a saab turbo to hammer up & down the runways at 200km/h+ every now & then to check the smoothness of the surface. I don't know why they use something with smooth luxury suspension, they wanna get my car out there, then they'll feel the bumps! Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 31 May 2003 14:44]

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sat, 31 May 2003 16:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to go to the Northern Territory... Speed limits don't apply there so it's just like airstrip after airstrip after airstrip Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... When I flew over the NT looking out from the plane windows I can swear that the majority of roads are all squared... Like there are no bends in the roads at all Shocked Shocked Shocked ... That just makes it sound even better... Rotary heaven as we all know that they handle really well Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sat, 31 May 2003 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigWorm wrote on Sun, 01 June 2003 00:44

they wanna get my car out there, then they'll feel the bumps! Very Happy

Yeah, but will they feel the 200km/h?? Razz hehehe
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 01 June 2003 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigworm, bigworm, bigworm

just out of curiosity how far up does the rolla speedo go

the celica goes up to 220 and i heard a guy/girl was doing 200 on a local road a couple of weeks ago in a similar spec car.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Sun, 01 June 2003 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SX Rolla seppedos go to 200...
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon6.gif  Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 02 June 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One Celica driver left Sydney late on Sunday night and did not want to fall asleep at the wheel on the drive down. Aforementioned Celica was cruising happily at 170 by the incorrect speedo (est 196km/h real road speed). Said Celica was using 0.07bar of boost to maintain such a speed (still had 0.68-0.72bar left to use) on approx 1/3 throttle.

Emergency swerving maneuvers were practiced just in case they were needed. A lot more body roll was evident, but surprisingly controllable considering the speed.
Not like when some moron once decided to change lanes into me at 110km/h when I had stock suspension.... 110km/h drift.. Shocked
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 02 June 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one supra driver once hit 170 by his incorrect speedo (approx 185-190) without even trying. Said driver realised that while the car felt wonderously safe, the road didn'tr, and thus he decided against testing for top speed.

why has this thread suddenly changed the perspective we talk about ourselves in?

we've all said enough incriminating things in the war stories section to bring about our downfall....

but then, I guess all the things in war stories happened on the track ... and these one, perpetrated by anonymous drivers, happened on real roads Very Happy

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 02 June 2003 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehe my turn , a certain supra driver can still be pulling vacuum on a 220 kph cruise. While watching another supra drive off into the sunset like i was standing still.

Matt

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Corolla Off The Clock... Mon, 02 June 2003 12:04 Go to previous message
may one ask who this other supra driver may be, without giving away his identity?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Gayometer
Next Topic:Does anyone know where to get cheap chroming done?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 27 01:07:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.11681199073792 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.