Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » QLD Raceway Sprints, who has been??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
QLD Raceway Sprints, who has been?? Sun, 25 May 2003 03:24 Go to previous message
Hey guys, well yesterday was my first day at the sprints!!

Its was hell fun and may I say somewhat of an eye opener to see such a wide variety of cars and their respective performances, from power to handeling!

And what better way to further expand that variety than take my lil EP91 Starlet there.... yep 55kw at the flywheel of sheer grunt!! Laughing

What I want to know is if you have been to these sprint events what is your PB time and what car was it in and car spec!

Ok here are my details
98' Starlet Life
1.3L atmo 4E-FE- no mods just filter
16" rims with 205 40 series falkens "which made so much noise that CAL-86 who I bumped into accidently, pretty much piss himself laughing! They squeeled more than a small time drug dealer when caught!!
Standard shocks, pedders lowered springs and whiteline front and rear swaybars.

Best time: 1:10:30

My highlight of the day was overtaking a '96-7 Honda Prelude Si Shocked Laughing (the ones with triangular lights at the back) and kept pulling away from him..... only through the twisty stuff of course Very Happy Very Happy )

Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   QLD Raceway Sprints, who has been??  SPEEDCORESun, 25 May 2003 03:24
Read Message   Re: QLD Raceway Sprints, who has been?? Rolla BoySun, 25 May 2003 04:45
Read Message   Re: QLD Raceway Sprints, who has been?? wilbo666Fri, 13 June 2003 07:24
Read Message   Re: QLD Raceway Sprints, who has been?? SPEEDCORETue, 17 June 2003 14:04
Previous Topic:SSS broken
Next Topic:Cold weather can be good and bad...

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 07:41:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040121078491211 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.