Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » how do u know if your 4agze supercharger is blown or not working?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
how do u know if your 4agze supercharger is blown or not working? Sun, 01 June 2003 21:47 Go to next message
ive got this feeling that my s/c is not working no more how can i be sure i connect the s/c on and drive it it feels the same as if were disconnected but how can i b sure are there fuses for the s/c?
  Send a private message to this user    
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: how do u know if your 4agze supercharger is blown or not working? Sun, 01 June 2003 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you checked the conections on the supercharger its self???
justin
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
Re: how do u know if your 4agze supercharger is blown or not working? Sun, 01 June 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes theres only one poswer connection to it which u can connect and disconnect anytime rgiht?
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: how do u know if your 4agze supercharger is blown or not working? Sun, 01 June 2003 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just hardwire the s/c to the battery if you can hear the magnetic clutch switch then thats ok, now without the wiring (ie your normal/factory wiring )listen out for the sound of the clutch,
also check the connections of the s/c relay (one of those rubber encased things (should have s/c relay written on it), give car a rev and have a friend hold/listen to see if relay is switching.
if these dont help will dig up my wiring diagrams. good luck.

matt.
sprinterboy4agze
Regular

March 2003
Re: how do u know if your 4agze supercharger is blown or not working? Mon, 02 June 2003 21:16 Go to previous message
thanks dude i'll try this when i get home hopefully this is the case and not a f***** s/c plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE82 Rear Drum-Disc (What parts r needed?)
Next Topic:Can any AE82 twinky owner help me out???
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 26 23:01:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.028657913208008 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.