Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Necros
Regular

September 2002
Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Mon, 02 June 2003 07:07 Go to next message
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where I would be able to purchase some wheel spacers? Not the crap you get from auobarn or the likes of... But the spacers that actually bolt to your hubs and then your wheels bolt to the spacers.

Im looking for some 114.3 x 4 spacers, to suit a sprinter.

Any help is much appreciated.

[Updated on: Mon, 02 June 2003 07:26]

Send a private message to this user    
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Mon, 02 June 2003 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I have some spacers you could buy if you wanted, but they don't bolt on, they just fit between your wheels and your hub... perhaps they are autobarn crap.... I duno

Never used them, they are just on the shelf here.
Necros
Regular

September 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Mon, 02 June 2003 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks but ive actually been through two sets of spacers and they are causing vibrations so I really need to get some proper bolt on ones...
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Mon, 02 June 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think they're called hub extenders or something. Any wheel shop should be able to help you out.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Mon, 02 June 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
off the topic I know, but full on nice as website Demuire Smile sorry, had to say.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol Smile Thanks Rob Smile
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
try JMS in adelaide i got mine from there.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like your signature JDM, I must use it as I have a friend who has the "only milk and juice" but in order for me to employ your comeback 'weapon' I must know exactly.. what is goon? am I stupid?
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes Razz
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh you're so mean. you still didn't tell me. grrr

Fine. I will go ask one of my REAL friends (and get laughed at I am sure..)

this is kind of off the topic of bolt on spacers. or is it? Since I don't know what a goon is. Maybe a goon is a type of bolt on spacer.
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, a goon is not a bolt on spacer.

And the correct name for a bolt on spacer is a hub relocater.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok trent that's it.

My annoyance factor is reaching maximum. If you don't tell me what a goon is I will... um. well... tell me OR ELSE. Razz

KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got mine when I bought wheels, Big O Tyres
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goon = cheap cask wine.
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damnit Norbie! You ruined all my fun Twisted Evil
Bazooka
Regular

April 2003

Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Proper bolt on Wheel spacers are availabe in the 4wd world to aid in spacing out the wheel to fit wider tyres. Available in widths like 1 and 1.5 inch. They are illegal for road use though.
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday

BOLT on wheel spaces are not necessarily illegal. If they do not effect the track of the car they can be used. That is if you use them to enable the use of different offset wheels for example. I had 25mm bolt on spaces on the back of my car as I had changed the struts at the front and had to use different offset wheels. The rear track remained the same and the car ws engineered with these in place.

I have 2 available as I have since installed a 60mm wider diff - I paid $135 ea for them to be made. I believe that the Adelaide 'drift wrecker' does bolt on wheel spacers for drift cars.

Craig
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Tue, 03 June 2003 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie, you are SO much nicer than trent. Trent, you should be ashamed of yourself. So immature. tsk tsk

You know, I can't believe I actually didn't know. but there you go. I have been enlightened. Here I come VL Commodore with her stoopid "milk and juice" sticker

cyas Friday hopefully.. ya goons
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Bolt on wheel spacers? Where to buy... Wed, 04 June 2003 02:41 Go to previous message
I was gonna tell you eventually, just let it stir for a bit Razz.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:5me -> 5mge?
Next Topic:4k hot up.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 18:14:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005465030670166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.