Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 18 June 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be able to come, thats is the boys dont need me at soccer...

It will be my first cruise with toymods, bit it sounds like it will be good, especially with all the rollas roaming!

Matt

[Updated on: Wed, 18 June 2003 11:26]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 18 June 2003 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats it Matty... The more Rolla's the better...

Bring back "The Red And White Army" Smile Smile Smile ...
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 18 June 2003 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will be there in the WWW.TOYMODS ORG.AU $400 ae82 corolla just to add to the whites with the reds.
should be fun
justin
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Thu, 19 June 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i will be there in my plow.
has any1 got matt16v phone number or something as i havn't heard back from him bout a sale pending.
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Thu, 19 June 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi is there anyone going to the cruise from wollongong,
Syc02T
Regular

July 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 20 June 2003 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know its a bit late, but do the newie boys/girls want to meet the rest at Swansea Maccas (left off the Pacific Hwy in Swansea), which give everyone a chance to regroup and get 1 big line of cars all the way into the foreshore.

Ps. You guys are comming up the Pacific Highway i hope, Not just up the freeway.
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 20 June 2003 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will already b up in newwie going up 2day for friends birthday
so i will c all you guys up there but yer swansea maccas sounds good joel i will give you a call mate and meet up with yas b4 u hit town (newcastle foreshore).
//AdiCt-BoY
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 20 June 2003 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what time am i meeting you all at Swansea maccas???
cause i just live down the road at Caves Beach.
Aubo
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 20 June 2003 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UPDATE!!!
Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 21 June 2003 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ben bring my quater drive ratchet, i will be there.
justin
Syc02T
Regular

July 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 21 June 2003 04:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I suppose i will meet all you guys a maccas swansea about (prob just b4) 1pm, come on down all you Newcastle people and lets give these Sydneyites a big welcome!!!!!
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 21 June 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hope everyones still going... i'm keen as! Gonna wash the car in the morning and i'll see u cats along the way Smile

Luke
1JZ.747
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 21 June 2003 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt and luke

can one of you give me a call when you are nearly here and i will come over town

im overseas at stockton this weekend.

thanks

shane Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 21 June 2003 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i hope the rain stays away, cause im not sure about the freeway in the rain, its just not as enjoyable, besides the ae82 has not drivers window at the moment!!!
justin
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 21 June 2003 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Juzzo, your ratchet will be there... Why no drivers window??? Smashed or regulator stuffed???
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 22 June 2003 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well crap, I cant make it

my mate's gf decided at the last minute to organise a suprise 21st b'day party for him
I figured it'd be even more suprising if she suprised all his friends, made them drop everything they had planned, so they could go to his party!

ah well, and afternoon of bbq and beer it is
hang on, that sounds like newcastle already Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 22 June 2003 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cruise was cool... Got stuck behind a few caravans though and other slow vehicles but it was all good...

Newie was freezing cold and packed with ricers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

That's all I'm gunna say for the moment...

If anyone got pics, please send them to Rolla_Boy@cybermotorsports.zzn.com

Thanks fellas...
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 22 June 2003 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a shocker.. got home from work at 4am... woke up at 10am... went back to sleep... work up at 11... jumped in car.... went to the entrance... still didn't catch you guys.. gave up with the crap sunday traffic and got back on the freeway.. met up with andrew in newy and then cruised into town... by the time i got in i was just happy to go out of town and play games.. maybe i'll actually see u guys next time.

Luke
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 22 June 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I didn't make it! Totally impossible for me. Stick the pictures up here when you have them...

Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, the cruise was pretty good, had a great run hom down the old pac, joel pulling away slowly around the corners.. then pennant hills road, where i ran into another ae82 with a 20v in it... luckily there was no cops on the way home..

all in all had a good time and was good to put some faces to names...

like rollaboy, could people with pics also send to mattking@nextcentury.com.au

Thanks!!!
Mijbril
Regular

April 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on lads, some pictures. I had to work, but I wanna know what you got up to in my old home town.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I missed the whole day as well, so unfortunately photos from me = 0.

Managed to make it into Newcastle late in the arvo (on my way home from Coffs) pretty much just as everyone was leaving. The foreshore was (to quote the ad) "total griidlock man!" Laughing There was plenty of rice around to be seen, but also some serious street weapons.. Did anyone else see that Blue/Black supercharged 351GT??! Shocked

Many thanks to those who waited around for me to arrive in Newwy, and sorry for departing early from the run home but nature was calling and the servo at Wyong answered the call. hehehe

I got tangled up in a bit of traffic on the F3 also, so the Old Pac provided an enjoyable alternative from Mt White.. NO others cars at ALL which was very nice for a change. Evil or Very Mad

Finally got home at almost 8 o'clock, after about 9 hours on the road!! Confused
flapps
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive been looking around on the net and i found a few pics

http://www.pbase.com/image/18122482

http://www.pbase.com/image/18122470 - not the daepoo

http://www.pbase.com/image/18122485 - FLYNSX
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good day but must say the highlight was the trip home for 5 of us at least very good Twisted Evil .
very amazed with the car scene up at newie thought it would habe been a few sick lancers and thats it but wow what a turn out. and no cops around i like i like.
good seeing the people again especially ryan.

[Updated on: Mon, 23 June 2003 11:31]

87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was a very good run home, i think everyone enjoyed it! Trying to catch you guys was the best part of the trip Rolling Eyes . It was good to catch up with everyone, it has just been soooo long! Maybe I should just hurry up and move back to sydney
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes ryan me thinks so
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont just do it for us, do it for the mrs!!!!! Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Mon, 23 June 2003 21:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who has got the pics/ video from the day at newie!!!
justin
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 24 June 2003 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I meant to do the camera stuff when I got home, but I was too buggered to after the drive back... I can't believe the amount of traffic on the freeway for seemingly no reason. There was no accidents, no one pulled over by the side of the road; it was just jammed up at least 3 times on the way home.

That cruise was a beauty. Great to see everyone again and a few others I hadn't met before. I'm shit at putting names to faces, but I know who most people are now. Laughing I couldn't get on here last night, as much as I tried to... I have quite a few pics and 4 AVI files that I'm sure someone besides me could host. I don't have enough webspace left to do it. Sad

Anyhow, I've made you wait long enough! Evil or Very Mad
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 24 June 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/firststop.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/newc-line.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/newc-line2.JPG

I decided to get a couple of scenic shots or "above-views" of our rides. I got to the top of the grassy-knoll and snapped a few.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/above1.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/above2.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/wandering.JPG

I rounded up everybody for a group shot on the grassy-knoll. The line was too big to be detailed, so I got 4 lots of group-shots.

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/plowlexuscrown.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/celicorollacelica300.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/corollacelicorollacelica.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/RAV4corollacorolla.JPG

[Updated on: Tue, 24 June 2003 02:33]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 24 June 2003 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anybody wants a copy of some AVI files, just email me. I'm hoping Juzzo will be able to put them up on his webspace though. Very Happy

Looking forward to the Dyno Day. Nod

Till next time...

Cheers.
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 24 June 2003 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love it!!! dent free photos of my car!!! You are very good Very Happy

i would love a copy of them, and i should be able to host them as well.
Just mail me at ryan@4age.net
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Tue, 24 June 2003 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ryan, I'm sending you the AVI files now, except there's 9.5mb of them to send. Shocked

I also forgot to put up a few others too...

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/reds1.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/reds2.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/reds3.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/reds4.JPG

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~skyfire/ToyMods Newcastle/foreshore-sunset.JPG

Cool
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did they send ok? they have not turned up in my inbox yet
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon9.gif  Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Wed, 25 June 2003 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It keeps cutting out just over half-way, might be because your inbox won't take them... I'll keep trying, but I think it might be better if I burn these onto a CD for you instead, and you pick it up on Dyno Day.
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Thu, 26 June 2003 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andrew has sent me 4 AVI files that i have put on my VERY lame website.

http://www.geocities.com/im_the_lost_one

they are in the files page..

and i dun wanna hear shit about the 1960's colours!! it was an assignment set, and it had to be bright and colourful!!!

TUB-11Y
Regular

February 2003

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Thu, 26 June 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it was good to see some of your cars. i was the guy in the JZX90 Chaser that attracted a fair bit of attention.

i think ill have to make the effort to use this forum a bit more and come on some cruises too.

Luke
Mijbril
Regular

April 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 27 June 2003 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eek, wish I had of skipped work now... Crying or Very Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 27 June 2003 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
me 2!
87seca
Regular

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Fri, 27 June 2003 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they came through! my inbox was haveing some kind of problem, but it seems to be fixed now. Here are the links anyway.
members.dodo.com.au/carec/foreshore.AVI
members.dodo.com.au/carec/TM-pan1.AVI
members.dodo.com.au/carec/TM-pan2.AVI
members.dodo.com.au/carec/TM-pan3.AVI
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 28 June 2003 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he he, there was an alright shot of my rolla there
who's that bloke sitting on the roof looking like some sorta pixie!!! Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sat, 28 June 2003 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya andrew sorry i could not host thos vids for you, i just dont know how to do it, but i anyone wants to call in and give me a free leson then they are very welcome
justin
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well ,a big thanks to everyone who made it, I had a great day!
I would have posted this reply a bit sooner, but I've been restricted to a 28k modem speed for the last 2 weeks, which made things a bit hard, but anyway......

It sounds like everyone had a pretty good time, there's some nice pictures there too. The foreshore was great, we'll have to make it at least an annual event, a Toymods cruise to newcastle, there were some unreal cars up there!
The drive home was prolly the best bit for me though, hitting traffic in a groub of CB equiped cars is great, although my batteries were going flat & I was unable to transmit, I could still hear everything you guys were saying. Smile
It was good to hit the pac at night, I had a lovely ride through there. I've gotta say, I love the section (heading south) with 2 lanes! Very Happy

How did that MTX16V rolla go, did anyone have a chance to to find out?
Matt16v
Regular

I supported Toymods

February 2003
Re: Newcastle Cruise, Sun 22nd June NEW TIME!!! Sun, 29 June 2003 23:16 Go to previous message
MTX 16V should have actually been MTX 20V...

i pulled up next to him and had a quick chat at the lights.. turns out he had a 20 valve in there, which was running a bit rough.. i tried to pass the word about the forums, but turned out he didnt have the net?? ( dont know anyone who doesnt know a days)
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Offroadin' again! Close to Sydney. 28 & 29 June
Next Topic:hillclimb fotos good
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 19:49:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086498260498047 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.