Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4age_menace
Occasional Poster

July 2003
FX16 vs. GST Wed, 09 July 2003 08:24 Go to previous message
Its long as hell, but worth the read.......
i was on my way home Saturday at like 1:30, and i pulled up to the stoplight right before my street. Going in the opposite direction was a lancer(non-evo), and an eclipse. i quickly turned in their direction and attempted to catch up. As i started to get closer the lancer was in front of the eclipse and a car was in front of me, so i sped up to go in between the car in front of me and the lancer. Naturally the dick tried to speed up so i couldn't pass. Confused it was an automatic. I didn't even gear down, and made it in between the two of them, then when i looked in the rear view the eclipse was bout 5 inches from my ass. So i got over. I had NO idea it was a GST, i had a body kit on it, and it was de-badged. Air bags, chrome 18's. All the heavy ass crap a smart person wouldn't put on a turboed car. (wouldn't catch me in an eclipse if my life depended on it)whatever floats ur boat. Anyways, he spooled up, and blew off right beside me. I smiled SO big, and his passenger pointed, he told me to honk it, but neither of our horns work Laughing
So the dude in the passenger seat said ready set go real loud Very Happy
I geared down to second and took off. I found myself sitting right next to a turboed eclipse.i hit third and started to pull a little bit, but when i went for fourth..........well, i went to second.........lol.........i must of had that bitch up to 11 or 12 grand, i caught it real quick though, thank god.....but never the less......they slowed down and let me catch up, and he asked "what the hell u got in there?" i said "its a secret", he said "its ugly as hell, but its pretty fast"
thats why i love these cars sooo much, no one knows! Smile
  Send a private message to this user    

SubjectPosterDate
Read Message   FX16 vs. GST  4age_menaceWed, 09 July 2003 08:24
Read Message   Re: FX16 vs. GST Chris DaveyWed, 09 July 2003 11:48
Read Message   Re: FX16 vs. GST MaNGeWWed, 09 July 2003 13:06
Read Message   Re: FX16 vs. GST 4age_menaceWed, 09 July 2003 18:33
Read Message   Re: FX16 vs. GST 4age_menaceWed, 09 July 2003 18:55
Previous Topic:The toyota's i thrashed on friday.
Next Topic:4AG Corolla 87' Vs 94 Vtec Civic

Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 21:18:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037119388580322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.