Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Fri, 18 July 2003 04:36 Go to next message
ok, meant to post this earlier, but my brothers computer is a little clogged up and was having cookie prolems (what a stupid name)

i am at my family home at the moment, and i have here my spare parts AE86 sprinter.

i will be heading back to melbourne soon, so if you need any parts, let me know.

they must be small enough to fit fairly easily into my car.

some parts are already spoken for, the trim color is blue/gray, the lights are spoken for.

let me know what you want!!
  Send a private message to this user    
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Fri, 18 July 2003 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I'm after the 2 front mounting brackets for the front bumber. Do you have them in good nic? I am in Brissie and will pay for postage.

Cheers..
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Fri, 18 July 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, i was going to pinch one of them for myself, and it was benter than mine, not really keen to post stuff either.

arent there like millions of sprinters in queensland anyway? have you tried on twincam16??
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Fri, 18 July 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is the glove box the blue one?
I'll be in Melbourne on the 11th August.
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Fri, 18 July 2003 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, its blue/light grayish blue.

ill bring the glovebox too,

we can work out a price and time for you to pick it up. my email is wmc351@yahoo.com

[Updated on: Fri, 18 July 2003 06:12]

shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Sat, 19 July 2003 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anybody else need anything??

bump
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Sat, 19 July 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the headlights in good order, ie still nice clean reflectors and do the adjusters work on them? Also, have you actually got a working washer diverter Very Happy ?
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Sun, 20 July 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't do you headlights, i need one and i want to hang onto the other.

whats a washer diverter? i weill be leaving fairly early tomorrow (monday morning), so i probly wont have time to remove it.

maybeye next time im here.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Sun, 20 July 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Washer diverter is the little widget on the RHS strut tower that decides whether washer water goes to the front or back - takes less than a minute to remove Very Happy
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Sun, 20 July 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate that thing, half the time i press the rear squirty button it squirts on the front. i don't think i can both leave here early and get to my block to remove it as well, sorry dude.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: anyone need sprinter bits in melbourne?? Sun, 20 July 2003 13:33 Go to previous message
No stress!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:steering column top cover AE86
Next Topic:FS or swap: 12" Fusion in factory bandpass enclosure
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 2 15:11:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035698413848877 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.