Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 4 sale, INJEC computer.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
4 sale, INJEC computer. Thu, 04 July 2002 07:34 Go to next message
Hi everyone, i have found a new computer and multicoils for my car so i have to sell my current computer to pay for it. It is fuel and ignition and has a high boost map (can take up to 44psi) also has book and instructions for making loom etc. Very little use, $500 firm in Sydney.
Call 0408482399 if interested.

Jamie.
  Send a private message to this user    
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Thu, 04 July 2002 22:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Need more info, do they have a website? What model is it exactly? Does it fire coilpacks or not? Closed loop control?
Cheers
Malkom
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Sat, 06 July 2002 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate, yes it it closed loop. The model is EMS2 which is the feul ignition one. I currently run twin coils off it but i think to run multi coils you may have to upgrade it. Im not sure if they have a website but do a search for it. The company name is INJEC. The car isnt here at the moment so i cant get the exact model number off it. It is the most current model though. If you ring them on 03 93384133 and ask to speak to Phil. Tell him its the computer in Glen Shembri's old celica and he will know what you mean.
If you have any problems give me a call on 0408482399

Jamie.
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Sun, 07 July 2002 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message

http://www.injec.com
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Mon, 08 July 2002 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks havoc!
Yes, its the EM2 model as shown on the site. I also noticed it can be upgraded to multicoils for $200!!! Maybe i should have left it in there! Oh well it retails for $1295 so $500 seems like a fair price to me espescially when it has high boost map (extra $200) and is still as new.
Anyone interested????

Jamie.
ae86trueno
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Mon, 08 July 2002 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie
Im thinking about it,
What engine were you running with it previously ??

Any problems with it??, (I dont really need the turbo feature, i only have a standard computer and want to get some new cams soon)

Cheers

Ben AE86 Trueno 4AGE
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Mon, 08 July 2002 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate, i had it running my 3tgteu but it will run a naturally aspirated engine aswell. I have a problem with my loom not the computer and the cost of getting a new loom plus what i sell this one for will give me 3/4 what i need for a new computer capable of running multi coils. If i didnt want multi coils i would just keep this one but i am unable to make a custom inlet with the distributor, so its a catch 22!! If you are interested you can call me on 0408482399 or 0297310146.

Jamie.
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Mon, 08 July 2002 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will give you $475, and I will pay postage. Spoken to Phil, got the low down. Email me for details.
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Mon, 08 July 2002 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate, i really want $500 for it, can you stretch a little further?? Whats your number and ill call you and you can fill me in on what phil had to say.

Jamie.
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Tue, 09 July 2002 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will call u
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Fri, 12 July 2002 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi malkom, are you going to call or what??? I need to know whats going on as i have to pay for my new computer. Please call me asap.

Jamie.
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Fri, 12 July 2002 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$475!! tight arse!... $500 is a bargain!! FIRM = FIRM
Pete
Regular

May 2002

Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Fri, 12 July 2002 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When u say twin coils, do you mean it will run wastespark on a 4 cyl?? If so i am really interested!!

What impedance injectors has it been running???

I'll have to check what my old mans EJ20 runs.
ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Sat, 13 July 2002 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jamie

Is your EMS2 a display or non display version. If non display do you have the handset. The INJEC site seems to be a little short on info - Has your EMS2 got other outputs?

Craig
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Sun, 14 July 2002 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi guys, i sold the computer last night!! Nod

It was the display type and did have extra outputs which i used for fans,fuel pumps,etc. I was running twin coils cause i have twin spark plugs per cylinder. It wont run waste spark thats the EM3. Thats the reason i sold it so i can change to one coil per spark plug. (actually 4 twin output coils) and this will allow me to also build a custom inlet plenum.

Jamie.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Sun, 14 July 2002 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
onya Jamie! so did you get the Haltech? Is it on the car yet?
MRTA22
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4 sale, INJEC computer. Sun, 14 July 2002 11:24 Go to previous message
Hi Phil, thanks mate. Its getting put in not next weekend the one after. That gives me enough time to get the old loom out and save the rest of the money. It ended up costing me a fair bit more than i first thought ($1895 actually!!) but that includes coils ignitors,crank angle sensor,map sensor,loom tuning and installation. Hopefully it will run well otherwise im not going to be happy!
Also you didnt give me an ansewer on the plenum yet??
Thanks for the reply mate ill catch ya later.

Jamie.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2TG Solex's
Next Topic:koyosho RC shell 4 sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 11:44:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.16604709625244 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.