Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Original1
Newcomer

August 2003
Go fast bits for my 2TG Mon, 11 August 2003 23:50 Go to next message
Hey this is great. Very Happy I guess what I need is someone to let me know what those go-fast bits are (for my 2TG) so I can order them, or atleast where I can go to view such a list. What are some of your experiences with these bits. Which work...which don't work? Now is the perfect opportunity as the rebuild will happen. Also, are there kits which come complete with these goodies? At the moment I am considering mild grind cam work and have extractors with free flowing exhaust.
  Send a private message to this user    
Snyper
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Go fast bits for my 2TG Tue, 12 August 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havew a turbo and manifold to suit this engine for sale atm, if you want...
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Go fast bits for my 2TG Tue, 12 August 2003 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depending on what generation head you have i have a 11111-88260 head for sale $150 or complete 2tg for $220
justin
Original1
Newcomer

August 2003
Re: Go fast bits for my 2TG Wed, 13 August 2003 06:17 Go to previous message
To tell you guys the truth, I haven't bought the motor yet but know I want a 2TG!! I'd prefer a carbied motor. From what I've learnt already, a second gen set up (with larger valves) would be nice I gather. Here's the thing. I have been quoted a vast amount of money for the 100,000km engine, which is running and is complete (pull out 2t, put in 2TG) and I like that. What do you get for $220 Justin and is it in a condition that if I want to rebuild it one day I can?
I'm waiting to get ideas of a mild mix of bits and pieces to put in this motor (nothing outrageous) so it will stay fairly close to original GT condition. I can't wait to lift the bonnet and see the GT motor (chromed up carbies....twin cam head...
Turbo sounds xlnt, but would hate to pay insurance on the thing. Thanks though!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:DESPERATE: thermostat for 4agze in ae86
Next Topic:hilux diffs
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 08:52:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02886700630188 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.