Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Guess what car is used in a ram-raid?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Mon, 15 September 2003 13:20 Go to next message
Hey was at the apple site surfing trailers and was nicely suprised to see the old MA70 being used for a lovely ram raid....

http://www.lionsgatefilms.com/dnm/profile.html?pid =IN-T-00746

or

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/sweet_six teen.html
  Send a private message to this user    
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Tue, 16 September 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Initial D has popularised drifting in AE86's, I wonder if this will popularise ram raids in Supra's Laughing
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Tue, 16 September 2003 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi d00ds im new here and im looking to buy a MA70 to do some ram raiding in, MA70's are sik cars how much would it cost to get one and how much would it cost to set it up for ram raiding, i hear they are awesome for ram raiding so im gonna get one as my 1st ram rayda. duz anyone wanna go on a ram rayda cruz, would be sik to see 10000 ram rayda panda MA70s cruzin down da street, then we can all do some ram rayding but dont tell da cops ok bro... Laughing Very Happy Laughing
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Tue, 16 September 2003 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Tue, 16 September 2003 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Wed, 17 September 2003 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my old room mate had his car stolen about a year ago, it was used in a ram raid on a jewlery store in hobart. It was found up the bush minus an 18RC! who'd go to the trouble for an 18RC???
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Wed, 17 September 2003 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message

For Sale:

Fully-Sik Bodykit: "Ram Raider Special". Reinforced steel for that cool dood gangsta raider look. Neon hatch light kits to make stuffin the goodies easier. Extra large size door decals: "Ram Rayd Weapon" & "Supra Sayf Smasha". As seen in Sik4s magazine.

Rolling Eyes
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Wed, 17 September 2003 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey d00d, I wanna build me a rma radier supra!!!!1111 how much $$$$ per horsepower cood I get if I put on this fooly sik kit??!!11
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Wed, 17 September 2003 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least one would survive a ram raid in a supra aka battleship

MA70 Enterprise... not only because of warp speed but for the battleship qualitys

Allan
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Wed, 17 September 2003 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes......... Rolling Eyes
Very Happy
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Thu, 18 September 2003 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great thing about MA70's is that you can ram into the shop, wind the electric windows down, grab all you want, and ram straight out the back of the shop Very Happy No reversing, and you can adjust the drivers for maximum comfort whilst ramming!!
Only down side is that none of you friends will fit in the back
Sad !

Can you set the TEMS to "soft", "medium", "hard" and "crash through"???!!

If you've ever seen an ma/jza-70 front cut pulled apart you'll know what I'm talking about. These these are built like the proverbial brick shithouse!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Thu, 18 September 2003 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant ramraid in my ma70 At the moment- cause its headgasket is blown Sad

Who here knows how much to re-torque a ma70 head bolt - so i can get back ram-raiding again?? Do HKS or TRD make a ram raid special one ?

Sorryt about the stoopid Q's - im A newberammer Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Thu, 18 September 2003 10:12]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Guess what car is used in a ram-raid? Thu, 18 September 2003 10:23 Go to previous message
Quote:

reat thing about MA70's is that you can ram into the shop, wind the electric windows down, grab all you want, and ram straight out the back of the shop No reversing, and you can adjust the drivers for maximum comfort whilst ramming!!
Only down side is that none of you friends will fit in the back
!

Can you set the TEMS to "soft", "medium", "hard" and "crash through"???!!

AHH Such hillarioussness! ROFL Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:What music makes you drive FAST? Mwah ha
Next Topic:a quickie but a goodie...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 05:24:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0045590400695801 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.