Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » punk bitch white 88 prelude. fkn tail gaters!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
punk bitch white 88 prelude. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 03:12 Go to next message
Comming home from tafe..

I turn left at a roundabout theres a bus infront of me so I drive with caution ofcourse to pass the bus at a public rail way station.

I drive of normaly a honda comes zooming past unmissable in my rear view mirror. I go over the first crossing/hump he follows and takes it on an angle. Im already driving of normaly 100meters infront he comes zooming past stering to the left of me in a one way street with park cars getting to my tail. Another speedhump and then turn left.

I drive normaly and honda comes zooming past again catching up to my tail taking the left side of the road trying to overtake. There is 2 other cars infront of me so what the fugg does this asshole think he is doing? he sees a bunch of parked cars so he goes back in the middle of the lane, then goes left again after its clear.

We end up at a bridge where left has to merge to the right. The car infront of me is just merging into the traffic lane while that dh behind cuts in and tries to get infront of me. Impatient fugg. He was already rolling.. and i was at a standstill. This guy has ticked me enough already tailgating for 2 minutes and i havent done anything to him. So boot it and get infront of him instantly. Put my hazards on wound the window down waved him infront so if the fugger wanted to go infront go ahead pass me now. he didnt want to still tailgated me. a few turns later i pulled to the side and the fugger boots it.

within a second got so pissed i thought hell.. my turn to follow him and find out where he lives. i didnt bother putting my foot down and i didnt want it to look like i was tail gating him and come on its just a honda prelude pos.

he lives near my brothers place so i follow him into the same circut he starts reversing his car in the middle of the road so i stopped gave him clearance and then continued up the street. did a 3 point turn. drove up slowly stopped across his house. stared him down. threw my seatbelt off. and nodded about to open my door. fugger walks inside.

your lucky you went inside punk. fuggin hoon. you just got your p's as i saw you on your l's a week or two ago. hope you fuggin die in an accident all torn up and cut from being a dh. you dont deserve your lisence. thinking your all tough with the asian writing, dragon stickers and gangster hair.

whats worse is ive seen this guy around and probably was a friend at one stage. you still dont do dangerous crap like that on the road. these people are the fuggers that give us a bad name and make everyone suffer with insurance, stricter liscencing etc.

hope you die in a car crash. with you mum and girlfriend inside dead or your boyfriend whichever way you preffer. if you live. have brain damage, and testes cancer becuase we dont need dh's like you.

sorry about the long rant. but hell these hoons must die

[Updated on: Fri, 03 October 2003 05:57]

Send a private message to this user    
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would have slammed on the brakes to make to fugger pay.

But there was on comming traffic going up the bridge thought about everyone elses safety.

but next time ill do it. becuase you aint worth sht
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am detecting a little angst here.
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I was having a good day until..

The things that were on my mind is I know my brakes arent too good atm and I was really concered about the traffic around me.
Atleast I held up being sensible not doing anything stupid or drastic..
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha ha that's true! I don't know if I would have had the grace to give him the option of passing. Though I dont' know if I would have followed him.. heheh Smile
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i was on the bridge.. like i said if he thought his car was fast and wanted to pass me becuase he tailgated. go ahead

if he couldnt make it too bad get smacked front on by the traffic.

the second time i let him pass because i got sick of himm sniffing my butt. lol

but yeah i reckon you would of followed him. show them that your not scared and your not to be fugged with.
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
michael, how about me and you pay him a visit, and have a quiet chat over a cup of tea and some butter scotch biscuits, and me and you have a item in our hand while discussing this dreadful situation Cool
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Tue, 16 September 2003 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At least you know where he lives so you can get revenge on the
little prick Evil or Very Mad
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Wed, 17 September 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An ode to a hoon from a hoon.

Very Happy

Nah, just kidding. Smile

Seriously, next time either brake test him, (You saw a dog start to emerge from infront of a parked car Wink ), or just slow right down, (like 40 in a 60 zone).
76_aShTrE~
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Wed, 17 September 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i hate it when fuggin' fuggers fugg around wit your fuggin' mind, i would have fuggin' followed him the fugg home too. then would have fuggin' knocked on his fuggin' door and snapped the fugger!

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Wed, 17 September 2003 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I nearly kicked the window of a nissan driver in, she cut me off twice dangerously in peak hour traffic , i beeped both times because what she was donig was dam dangerous and the bitch flipped me off.

Flipping me a teenager in peak hour traffic , i hate peak hour traffic so so much , then at a set of lights she ended up right beside me , since I was turning right. I could of so easily kicked in the driver window and gotten back in my car and driven away laughing.

I bet the bitch wouldnt do it again after that.
HooN
Regular

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Mon, 22 September 2003 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think its easier to just ignore SOB's like that. Let them damage themselves and their cars, no need to get upset while they try. Evil or Very Mad

BTW, i resent that gangster hair comment. Not every asian with long hair is a "du ma chop yoo" gangster, assuming he was an asian. I must get a lot of those "dam tryhard gangster" comments while i drive too, but i honestly cant care less cos i drive like a granny Razz

Ive noticed that a lot of the d*ckheads that drove Honda's like they were on a circuit have now moved to Nissan's. Only a matter of time before those idiots realise turbo and RWD are a different kettle of fish than screaming FWD's and powerslide into a pole.

cheers

tom.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Wed, 01 October 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I find my car suddenly gets a lot slower when some scumbag is tail gating then when passed i smile and wave just shit them off no end Smile

or if im in a shitty mood and in the supra wait till thay get just along side and match there speed faster or slower keeping them in the right lane for a bit or if on the hi-way as soon as thay pass nuke there eyeballs with 260watts of highbeam love no ammount of mirror adjustment can save them mooohhahahhahahahhahah

Allan
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Wed, 01 October 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a trick of my mates is on pennant hilld road where the f3 starts, if someone tries to overtake him on the f3 lanes and nip back in, he just matches their speed all the way, and sends them off to the freeway
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Wed, 01 October 2003 16:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
260W high beam huh.. what globes setup are they Evil or Very Mad
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Thu, 02 October 2003 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah there would have been no letting him past for me. I would have found the next really really slow car/truck and driven beside it (preferably at or below 40) for the rest of the trip. See how he likes that.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Thu, 02 October 2003 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This reminds me of a mate who was driving home through the Adelaide Hills in his beautifully restored Mini. He is behind another slow car, and taking it easy when someone starts tailgating him. So he gets slower and slower and finally is doing 40K's (and there nowhere for the guy to pass him). The guy behind starts going apes hit. zooming up behind him and dropping back, waving his arms etc but my mate is unperturbed and keeps rolling along. Finally the guys gets past him on a narrow stretch, then pulls his car across the road blocking it and gets out. Now my friend is built like a brick outhouse and has no worries, but doesn't want his car fu*ked up by some dickhead, so he reverses a bit, then saw he could get through and flors it past the screaming guy and back in front on the road. The guys jumps back in his car and chases....which is easy coz my friend is now doing not more than 20Kms all the way home (about 25 kms). It took him ages but he said every minute was worth it! F*ck, he is the most stubborn man I know Laughing Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Thu, 02 October 2003 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. Nice one. That's the spirit. A very similar thing happend to me the other night.

I was cruisin along and this libery comes screaming up behind me. Starts to tailgate me, so I slow down to about 50 (70 area). Then there is this turning lane, and he pulls into that and flys past me. So I think fair enough, have it your way, let him go and think it's all good. But then he pulls back in front of me and immedietly slows down to 50. By this time I was going "what the???" and so slow down till I was like 50 meters behind him, so he slows down more. So I turn my lights off. Now I dont know if you have ever done this, but it has to be the most friggen annoying thing in the world. And seeing as there were no street lights, my car (being black) was seriously invisible. My bro and I tried it out a couple of night later and he said that I literally disappeared and he couldnt see me at all. Thought I had turned off. So anyway, back to my story. I turned my lights of and basically stop (this is a back road late at night so no other cars). He keeps going, so I just pull over to the side to let him go on his merry way. He gets to a set of street lights and I guess realises that I am not there anymore. So he stops, turns around and starts to come back. By this time I am starting to pack it slightly. So I do the turn around as well and floor it out of there.

All I can say is thank goodness for my car as I left him for dead in the first little while.

There are some crazy psychos out there.......
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Fri, 03 October 2003 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xfader wrote on Thu, 02 October 2003 02:54

Narva 100/130 from repco trade $14 each use nice thick wire and thay are nice and white Very Happy

Allan
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Fri, 03 October 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Fri, 03 October 2003 12:27

xfader wrote on Thu, 02 October 2003 02:54

Narva 100/130 from repco trade $14 each use nice thick wire and thay are nice and white Very Happy

Allan

Geezus.

I have the 55/65's with 100w inner highbeams and they are bright as they are. I'm sure I'd piss alot of people off if I put in 100/130's to replace my 55/65's Smile Especially since I know EXACTLY where to hold the high beam flicker switch so both my lows and highbeams are on at the same time. Wink

And yea, they're a nice white globe for a great price.

While on the topic of lights, I want to know what the dickhead in the "hsv" was using when he got behind me last night. It looked like a freaking mobile disco behind me with the wild variations of colour in his lights as he hit he bumps in the road. Suffice to say I moved over as it was too damn distracting. Almost looked like blue and red flashing from the piggaz.
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Fri, 03 October 2003 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the hsv's thing is neon lights.. improper wiring/grounding Razz happens on my interior light neon becuase im lazy to fix the ground
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: punk bitch white 88 prelude ADU-40A. fkn tail gaters! Sat, 04 October 2003 06:08 Go to previous message
xfader wrote on Fri, 03 October 2003 22:31

the hsv's thing is neon lights.. improper wiring/grounding Razz happens on my interior light neon becuase im lazy to fix the ground

Neon headlights? Razz
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:worst spin!!
Next Topic:ae82 vs honda civic gli
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 05:20:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10953807830811 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.