Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Does any1 know this car???

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 22 September 2003 11:05 Go to next message
I was sitting down waiting to get my hair cut on sat the 20th sep at Wamberal which is just near Terrigal. I look around to the main road and out of the corner of my eye I catch a glimps of the back of a sx seca. The reason it caught my eye was because it was resprayed in hot pink and was sitting on some sort of chrome 17" rim. It might of had a full retrimed interior but I only just caught a glimps of the back of it. Does any1 know this car or who drives it??? It looked awsome as much as I hate pink. Ive never seen it before so I dont think its from around the central coast.
  Send a private message to this user    
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Fri, 26 September 2003 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant believe no1 has seen something that stands out as much as a hot pink seca
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 29 September 2003 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just not alot of people around terrigal i guess Razz
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Tue, 30 September 2003 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My auntie lives in wamberal...

Cool
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Tue, 07 October 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know if the car is from the central coast. It might be from Syd or Newie and was just cruising because I have never seen it before around here. Oh well
Truzeno
Regular

February 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Tue, 07 October 2003 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am a Newy boy, never seen it! Sounds crazy, lets all arm ourselves with Kodak disposibles! I must see this!
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Wed, 08 October 2003 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I work up at Gosford and drive around everywhere but i have heard someone mention about a pink car not sure if it was a seca they were talking about, thought thy were talking about a civic but i may be wrong, civic-seca sounds kinda the same.
flapps
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Wed, 08 October 2003 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it might have been FLYNSX.
Its a AE92 Seca SX, has a pinkish look to it, Chromis and Tan Leather interior, no tints

heres some links:
http://groups.msn.com/Rollaboyz/shoebox.msnw?actio n=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=17
http://groups.msn.com/Rollaboyz/shoebox.msnw?actio n=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=16
http://groups.msn.com/Rollaboyz/shoebox.msnw?actio n=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=18
http://groups.msn.com/Rollaboyz/shoebox.msnw?actio n=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=81
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Fri, 10 October 2003 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, wasnt FLYNSX, this was an unmistakable hot pink colour
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Sun, 19 October 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I knew I wasnt just seeing things. My mate just rang me and tld me that he seen a hot pink sx seca today driving past. Must live here on the coast somewhere.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 20 October 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was probably a pink oldish pulsar, featured in hot4s, it is full hot pink with bits and pieces of chrome an two dump pipes out the back, it has the plates TYM2GO. I am pretty sure it lives around that area....maybe you mistakened it for a seca

[Updated on: Mon, 20 October 2003 07:11]

ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 20 October 2003 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.offroadimages.com.au/Ontrack-03/221-Ton yEliaTYM2GO/221-TYM2GO_TonyElia.html

Like this

[Updated on: Mon, 20 October 2003 07:14]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 20 October 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its on the back page in this months Hot4's, bottom right.
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 20 October 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they had a full feature on it a while ago
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 20 October 2003 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was definently a seca. It had the rear hatch and sx spoiler of the seca. There is no mistake about it.
SCO-77K
Regular

January 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Wed, 22 October 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive seen that pulsar drive around castle hill. dam thats hot.
Havnt seen no pink seca tho.
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Mon, 22 December 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has any1 seen it yet???

A bloke I work with had photos a few days ago and a couple of them were taken at Terrigal Skillion of a bunch of Modified cars and in one of the pics was the back shot of this hot pink seca. Must have been a big cruise or something
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Tue, 23 December 2003 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does it have queen st stickers on it?

seen one it was pink and purple, pretty queer if you ask me but it stood out Rolling Eyes
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Does any1 know this car??? Tue, 23 December 2003 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah this thing is a really bright hot pink slammed on chromies and the interior looked neat....YES i have see this car but i saw it at hoxton park in sydney, it went screaming past us and it sounded like a mean 20v or even a gze, but yeah im not really a fan of hot pink but this seca sure looks hot...
swankiedude
Regular

March 2003

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Tue, 23 December 2003 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im glad some1 else has seen it.

Im not a fan of hot pink either except in womens lingerie but this seca looked damn sexy
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Does any1 know this car??? Wed, 24 December 2003 00:37 Go to previous message
I've never seen it up 'ere !?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Getting wheels widened in Brisbane
Next Topic:1988 Soarer performance
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 8 09:35:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046801567077637 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.