Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
icon4.gif  Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Sun, 02 November 2003 14:25 Go to next message
Hey if anyone sees any KE25's for sale please let me know
Mine was recently written off (not my fault), and i needa new one..
cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Sun, 02 November 2003 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=18393&start=0&rid=1982&S=99501a83650 772c9a6f14927e7de5e5b
Mad car, ive been for a drive!
Hammers!!!!!
Really nice interior, only prob is, i still have a shitty nova, and not much money!
Turdslot
Regular

August 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 03 November 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man,

theres a pretty nice orange ke25 that lives by the glenalta train station, opposite side of tracks to belair hotel. if i was you i'd go ask if they'd sell that, wouldnt be too bad for a project car.

worth a shot??

cheers

scott.
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 03 November 2003 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah theres one on brighton parade 2, but they wont sell...
The one near the Belair is pretty shmick i dunno if i can afford it but ill give it a go.. cheers
Meathead
Regular

March 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 03 November 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, this one you had written off wasn't blue, with an "unusual" rear suspension set-up by any chance was it?
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 04 November 2003 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah its blue...You seen it bootin around? Its had a yellow drivers 1/4 panel on for a couple of months.

Rear suspension wasnt all that unusual just slammed leaf springs on wood lowering blocks..
But went like crazy through corners, just about unbeatable

But shes stuffed now, car stops at the petrol tank under the parcel shelf..Didnt damage any removable parts except the back bumper though, so i got heaps of spares to build new one.

Meathead
Regular

March 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 04 November 2003 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, that's what i meant by unusual: Wooden lowering blocks!

Your always cruising by the petty station right...? Rolling Eyes
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 04 November 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah no sh.. ill put some pics up when i get i can hook up me camera to the computer...shes fair stuffed...
Thought you had a KE10..that pic looks a bit like a KE25
Meathead
Regular

March 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 04 November 2003 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It'a a ke15! Cool

Attachment: 111_1142_2.jpg
(Size: 42.82KB, Downloaded 50 time(s))

RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 04 November 2003 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sick! Very Happy That'll go hard...
Now to find a new KE25
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Wed, 05 November 2003 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your still after a KE25 there is one at Pick n Payless on Tattersal Road Blacktown going for $1000. Looks in reasonable condition. (quick walk around) it's Bright Yellow
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Wed, 05 November 2003 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry I didn't see that you were from Adelaide 'cause this one's in Sydney Embarassed
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Wed, 05 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im almost willing to go interstate at this stage, i cant find any in S.A. cheap...Except for the nice white one posted on this website, but the he aint answering Sad Sad
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Sat, 08 November 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got a ke25 shell thats been 3/4's of the way rubbed back... Nothing in it really and it would need rear springs. Ive got 3k and 4k engines (did run but rough).

You probably after a running one all togethor i spose....
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 10 November 2003 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah mainly but how much were you thinkin anyway? Smile
Its cool i got too many k motors as is...
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
icon3.gif  Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 10 November 2003 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any pics..?
Turdslot
Regular

August 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 10 November 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha, its the wooden lowering blocks guy!! Surprised i've heard about him Very Happy

hey man, you gotta go ask about that orange one by the glenalta train station. im tempted to but it myself, the more i see it the more i want it!...but i dont need it.

scott.

RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 11 November 2003 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do you know about my wooden lowering blocks..?Pretty damn good blocks of wood, been there for about two years untouched and still havent rotted away, and that rolla has been EVERYWHERE
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
That one looks pretty nice though an i dont have heaps of money, lookin mainly for a dunger ke25, but preferably one that runs, and a decent body, under $1000
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Tue, 11 November 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno couple of hundred bucks maybe 100. Its got some rust (was gonna get it all fixed and sprayed). Nothing in it either , its basically just a shell with minor minor interia.
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Wed, 12 November 2003 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can you get some piccies up?
Any chance i can come have look?
73ke25
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Wed, 12 November 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah come have a look any time between 9 and 5.30 . Its down at croyden park.

Email me at starion@internode.on.net for exact address.
Hooligan
Occasional Poster

May 2003
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Thu, 13 November 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know you wanted a ke25, but my ke30 is for sale. see add in this forum if interested.
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Sat, 15 November 2003 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man wouldnt hurt to take a look...
Got any pics?
RolloKE25
Regular

October 2002
Re: Wanted Corolla KE25 any condition Mon, 17 November 2003 03:02 Go to previous message
Bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Twin 40mm IDF webers
Next Topic:AE86 Un-modded
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 11:16:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016212940216064 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.