Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 01:37 Go to next message
heya guys,
i was just wondering if any of you would be interested in driving some people in my year from the formal to an afterparty (Dundas to Northbridge). We will all be willing to pay about 20 bucks per person, so thats $60 if you can fit three in a car...pretty good huh Very Happy !!! We will probably need about 14-15 cars, that seat about 3 people...just wondering if anyone was interested coz i need to get up numbers. Thanks for your help.
MEL

[Updated on: Fri, 31 October 2003 01:38]

Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what date?
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Mel, do you want all the *same* type of car?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
depends what sort of car you want as well - mine will be ugly as sin, but loud and fast
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 31 October 2003 14:10

depends what sort of car you want as well - mine will be ugly as sin, but loud and fast

hush your mouth. no ma61s are ugly. Very Happy Laughing Laughing
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It doesn't matter what kinda car it is, as long as it goes really, but i shotgun the nicest and fastest Very Happy . Well the formal is on Friday the 5th of December...thanks for the fast responses too guys...love it Very Happy !
MEL
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oohhhh
by 5th mine will definitly be running

of course it's sexy - it'll just hav a couple of different coloured panels on it!
so it'll be red & silver

will be bloody fast and quite loud tho - so I'll volunteer my services for that mel
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make sure you pick up some hotties! Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMmmmm
high school kids Razz

seriously tho - I like driving, on the skyline club cruises there are always a few guys who have heard of my car and asked for rides - I figure this is no different, except I'll be expected to drive sensibly Smile
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Fri, 31 October 2003 13:10

LOL , mine is only semi loud and not terribly fast , but it looks pretty. Very Happy
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If theres grass on the wicket LETS PLAY CRICKET!

Laughing

draven at the ball
"can you polish my gear nob, no THE OTHER ONE Evil or Very Mad "

jokes before im called a schovanist male pig scum of the earth.

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well being the bastard I am I cannot resist.

Old enough to bleed , old enough to breed.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was low Laughing

good to see such gentlemen onm the forum

ps:(u've fkd dravens chance) Laughing
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha , can you guess who is single at the moment Rolling Eyes
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with comments like that i can see why Laughing

i've been with me btch nearly 2 years its bad they dont like burnouts Confused
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weirdos Razz
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 31 October 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I LOVE BURNOUTS...and me and juzzo are going strong on one year plus Very Happy !!!!! Anyway...back on track...ANY car is good...and no sensible driving is necessary!!!!
MEL
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What can i say FLYNSX is available i have done a few formals in this car b4 if you want style and abit of performace pm the date and time and ill b there Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet
in that case, I'm available

flyn - you wanna try and keep up this time? Smile
(and no, your brakes catching on fire is not an excuse)
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol that shouldnt b a prob u know what is so funny about this i still havent changed the break pads yet since that nite:P
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isnt that just a *little* dangerous....?
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coronamark2 wrote on Fri, 31 October 2003 19:57

i've been with me btch nearly 2 years its bad they dont like burnouts Confused

Past tense? Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why is everyone in sydney?
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coz thats where the cool people are. Laughing
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well 2 cars down Very Happy ... 12 to go Sad
MEL
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be right for that date , scratch me down for it as well.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sat, 01 November 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mel no can do for that date, I am having a knee re-reconstruction on the 1st and will be lamo for 2 weeks or so Sad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sun, 02 November 2003 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got dibs on the 3 bravest people - dont like squeamish people in my car
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sun, 02 November 2003 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in aswell Mel...
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sun, 02 November 2003 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why dont you guys just make it a cruise Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sun, 02 November 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it will be, with 15 toymods cars Razz

rocking up to the formal in many loud, several fast and several good looking cars - should make a statement Smile

trash the idea of limousines anyhow Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Sun, 02 November 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u wish haha.. there will be so many people who wanna go in rice boy cars though
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Mon, 03 November 2003 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be free as well. Could be a little bit of a squeeze for 3 people, but loud and fast. Very Happy
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Mon, 03 November 2003 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALRIGHT!!! 4 cars i think that is! Thanks heaps guys! well it should be good anyway, the formal is ment to b gay but the afters are good! keep the cars cumin Very Happy
MEL
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Mon, 03 November 2003 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha good Idea. Cool
I love to but more than likely both my cars will be two seaters at that time (unless I get busy with interior on the Celi)
Or someone wants to ride shotgun in an SS ute Rolling Eyes
Anyone got a spare car??
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Mon, 03 November 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that is the problem not enough rice-boy cars on this forum Smile
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Mon, 03 November 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sup mell biatch ill be there wid bells on , just to see you fight Very Happy Very Happy lol and looks like you'll be in my car if you want the cools car there lol , sory guys had to say it ,
p.s sam's im my car . lol
Dennis
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Mon, 03 November 2003 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you can have the title of coolest - I'm more than happy with the title of fastest Smile

and possibly loudest if my exhaust isn't finished by then Razz
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Tue, 04 November 2003 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah Dennis you can have sammy in ur car and i'll cum wif you too Very Happy or i'll dog you for sumone wif a faster car Nod !!!!!!!!!! I dont think it will be as long as a drive now either...we might just be driving back to hornsby instead of to northbridge..so i think that would be better anyway...we'll everyone so far who has said yes...i will definatly use your services Very Happy ...so a HUGE thankyou...and anymore ill have to but if i dont get enough cars then it doesnt matter, as long as there are a few...and as for the one seaters...i think that might be ok too...i'll check for you all...anway...thankyou to everyone...i'll make sure i PM everyone and give all the details. Tanks everyone...tell ya friends and get em all to come too
Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 04 November 2003 05:19]

DeViL rOlLa
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Tue, 04 November 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i offer my taxi, 20 bucks a head, i havent seen prices this cheap since nam !
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Tue, 04 November 2003 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay mell , i can probly get some mates wid air bagged mini trucks and skylines etc if you need more cars
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Tue, 04 November 2003 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Devil rolla, iif you can make it that would be great Very Happy
Dennis i love you Razz Razz ...if you could get more cars that would be great...just tell em 20 bucks a head, 5th December..and from dundass to hornsby at around 11.30pm (details might change)!!

ONE MONTH TODAY Very Happy Very Happy

MEL
KOFFEE-BLACK
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Wed, 05 November 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Or mine, is not too harsh on the eyes (has power windows Very Happy Razz) but slow as hell!

[Updated on: Wed, 05 November 2003 01:30]

Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Wed, 05 November 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOFFEE BLACK - as long as it gets from A to B, it doesnt matter how fast slow ugly or pretty it is, as long as it goes!!! So you up for it???
MEL
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd help out, but im in victoria. Evil or Very Mad
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be in i just dont think it is worth the effort considering i only have 1 seat vacant.... the only downside to owning a mr2....
sorry Mel u would of had a nice looking and pretty quick car there if i had more space....
grim boy
Regular

June 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add anothre celica to the list and maybe a commenhore waggon dumped on 18"
Dennis
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MADNESS!! Dennis (or anyone really) does any one know any cars that can hold a driver plus 2 people that i could GO to the formal in...al my friends are going in limos and as usual i wanna be different (and cheap) and try to find sumone who wouldn't mind helping out...dennis you mentions trucks wif airbags...i dunno...any ideas??
MEL
FLYNSX
Regular

May 2003
    flyn
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats wrong with FLYN mell i got 4 seats Razz or u could ride on my lap if u wanted to Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could
would be very different Smile

my mate has a TT mkIV, but I dont think he'd drive it out there just to give some kids a lift to the formal Razz (whereas I'll drive for any reason)
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think juzzo might have a slight problem with that FLYN.

I'm still working on my car but i should have it back on the road by then. I don't know what i'll be doing on that night either, so asking me at a l8r date might be a better option.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: FORMAL TAXIS Thu, 06 November 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I would be free, but the only problem is the second person would have a bit of a squeeze. Can be done thoough (I have hd 5 people in my car before) Very Happy
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 07 November 2003 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GREAT GUYS!!!! Well everything is under way now...formal is in less than 4 weeks and everyone is getting their tickets now! If it is possible could ALL people who can definatly help out on that night send me a PM so i can have exact numbers...and also let me know how many seat belts are in your car to know how many poeple can get there...i dont have enough cars so im going to tell everyone to bring their 20 to me and then its first in first served. I will be telling people on Tuesday, so if i could know before 7.30am Tuesday morning if you can then that would be great (also let me know what kinda car you have so i can write it down and a contact number)
As for the payment to you wonderful people...you will get it on arival in Dundas BEFORE we leave (unlike a real taxi) just to make sure you all have your money...remember its 20 bucks per person in your car.
So if i could get all your details of you asap that would be great...again guys i thank you so much, your helping me out so much...will hear from you all soon then
MEL
0408 213 514
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 07 November 2003 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I bring the ute I could fit about 10-12 people in?? Very Happy
Miss 22
Regular

May 2003
Re: FORMAL TAXIS Fri, 07 November 2003 09:10 Go to previous message
HA HA Laughing
yeah that would be great, but sorry, people have to have seat belts (wow i'm actually being safe)!!! Oh yeah if any one knows stitt (and his pimpin wagon) coz i think that can hold heaps of people (think how much he would make in one trip Shocked ) anyways..keep up the cars
MEL
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Car Audio Question
Next Topic:rice rice rice
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Jun 7 07:46:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081119537353516 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.