Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » **RA-23/8 BITS** ie twin-core radiator, headlight surrounds, boot release, swaybar, badges

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  **RA-23/8 BITS** ie twin-core radiator, headlight surrounds, boot release, swaybar, badges Mon, 10 November 2003 15:44 Go to next message
Hey all,
got to clear out space in the house and the shed and everywhere else.. so these bits 'n pieces have got to go.. photos available, jusk ask and i'll get you some Smile
(ALL prices are negotiable, make me an offer on something!)
email me at fat_tonez01@hotmail.com or PM for details,

~RA23/8 factory front swaybar - $20
~RA23/8 18R-c Complete factory throttle linkage(carby) - $20

~RA23/8 double-core radiator excellent condition
, unused by me since purchase one year ago from NSW with my motor package, seems to have been reconditioned not that long ago.. Was going to use in my, or another, 18R project.. but now needs a new home. includes cap.
- $100 ono
another of these radiators is in my 18R-Geu powered ra28 and cools it fine, it also cooled my 18Rc for about 2 years with no worries... Very Happy

~red passenger seat from Ford Telstar, if anyone is interested.. its in perfect condition, no rips or blemishes anywhere, VERY comfy seat, both adjustments function perfect. includes rails. must see to appreciate - $40 ono

~electric boot release motor, bought thru toymods member not long ago, was out of an ra28, but i am not going to use it anymore cos my mate found a different solenoid which is a different shape so this one is not needed.
Perfect condition, payed $40+shipping for it from W.A.,
asking - $35 to cover my losses.

~13x7" chrome 4-spoke old skool dish rims, - SOLD

~SAAS Sports steering wheel, small diameter, older 3 spoke black design.
~SOLD

~external regulator from my old altinator, plugs up to original 18R wiring loom. no need for - $10 ono

ALSO HAVE:

* chrome ra23/8 front headlight surrounds, excellent cond. -$50 PAIR
*a whole stack of spare celica/toyota badges.
-dragon centres $15 each, dragon side badge $15
-pair of small 'celica' badges $15
-5 speed and 2000 badges $10 each
-all other badges $5 each, or all not mentioned together for $20 (NOTE: 'TWINCAM INJECTION' badge is NOT FOR SALE, this belongs on my car)
*a perfect condition ORIGINAL celica RA23 drivers side miror with screws, chrome is immaculate. perfect for ground up original restoration. $30
*a ra2x chrome front bumper with small ding to one side of centre, slightly bent but could be fixed if you are superman..chrome is still sweet - $20
* Set of two gearbox-to-engine mounts out of an ra28 engine bay, for W50 to 18R. $MAKE AN OFFER$

Parts are in Adelaide. Willing to take interstate offers, buyers sort out transport..
MAKE ME SOME OFFERS TOYMODDERS, AND JUST ASK FOR PHOTO'S OF ANYTHING LISTED AND I WILL GET THEM UP ASAP... just trying to think of what else there is, this will do for now..

Cheers
Guy

[Updated on: Wed, 07 January 2004 16:31]

Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Mon, 10 November 2003 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guy,

Can i get some pictures of the mags and the toyota badges??

jeremy.marsh@getronics.com

Cheers

jeremy

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 22:37]

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Tue, 11 November 2003 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
radiator and chrome rims pics

Attachment: PICT0786a.jpg
(Size: 36.57KB, Downloaded 180 time(s))
Attachment: PICT0787a.jpg
(Size: 61.63KB, Downloaded 187 time(s))
Attachment: PICT0788a.jpg
(Size: 47.05KB, Downloaded 158 time(s))

[Updated on: Sun, 16 November 2003 08:48]

batesy
Regular

May 2002
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Tue, 11 November 2003 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give you $130 for the mags and i'll come pick them up... Evil or Very Mad
Are they the dragway mags????
do you know what that had been on be4? (like your celica or something?)
cheers Simon
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Tue, 11 November 2003 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey batesy,
am looking for more like around $150 at least for the rims dude, they served me well, and i will spend some time on them to clean up the finish..
Yes they were on my celica previously, and fit very well. They looked good on it because they were so wide with wide-arse tyres also. They are 4-stud 114.3 pcd, which means they will fit all kinds of toyotas like coronas, some corollas like AE86s, basically most 4 stud.. also nissans/datsuns, old mitsubishis..etc..

$150 and their yours to take away mate,

They are the CHEVIOT brand mags, come with centre caps which say 'cheviot'.

Cheers
Guy
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Tue, 11 November 2003 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA2x front SWAYBAR
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2416
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2417
ORIGINAL RA2x CELICA DRVIERS MIRROR
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2418

Attachment: Pict0790.jpg
(Size: 52.44KB, Downloaded 477 time(s))
Attachment: Pict0791.jpg
(Size: 35.13KB, Downloaded 469 time(s))
Attachment: Pict0792.jpg
(Size: 53.59KB, Downloaded 454 time(s))

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Tue, 11 November 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics..:
badges
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2421
make an offer

also, pics below unloaded
-mechanical throttle linkage (18R-c)
-gearbox to engine mounts, W50->18R block, suit RA2x

Attachment: Pict0793.jpg
(Size: 47.63KB, Downloaded 10 time(s))
Attachment: Pict0794.jpg
(Size: 58.19KB, Downloaded 9 time(s))
Attachment: PICT0798a.jpg
(Size: 99.57KB, Downloaded 459 time(s))

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ra2x bits + 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, seat, saas wheel AND MORE.. Tue, 11 November 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more pics

Attachment: PICT0795a.jpg
(Size: 80.33KB, Downloaded 22 time(s))
Attachment: PICT0796a.jpg
(Size: 86.95KB, Downloaded 18 time(s))
Attachment: Pict0797.jpg
(Size: 93.48KB, Downloaded 315 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 05 January 2004 15:11]

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Thu, 13 November 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
current bid for rims $150, pretty much sold.

bump.
Timmy Turbo
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Fri, 14 November 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How hard is it to find wide 13" tyres? Like 205's or 215's? I figure its damn near impossible! I'm looking for some simple mags like those, only if they were 14", I'd snap them up in a second! Wide 14" tyres are so much easier to find! Free bump for ya anyways.
Cheers,
Tim
uabv2
Regular

June 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Fri, 14 November 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day

You have a PM

Cheers
peter
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Fri, 14 November 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they the Original mirrors?
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Sat, 15 November 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Timmy Turbo wrote on Fri, 14 November 2003 11:26

How hard is it to find wide 13" tyres? Like 205's or 215's? I figure its damn near impossible! I'm looking for some simple mags like those, only if they were 14", I'd snap them up in a second! Wide 14" tyres are so much easier to find! Free bump for ya anyways.
Cheers,
Tim

You're joking Rolling Eyes if you can find me good 205/60R14 tyres at retail, I'll give send you 15% of the purchase price for a set of 4 as a brokerage fee. All there is is Nankang EX601, Yokohama S306 (not A539's), Sumitomo HTR's, some GT Radial junk and some Caliente junk.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Sat, 15 November 2003 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
uabv2 - you have a PM
TAPLUS22 - Yeh it is an original celica RA2* mirror. From a '76 RA23. Im not sure if it is a replacement or the genuine 26 year-old item.. but looks like it. It is in pristine condition, but just the single driver's door mirror.
I was going to use it on my car and only have one mirror on my side, but i have grown to accustomed to my smaller mirrors..... Laughing

cheers
Regular

August 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Sun, 16 November 2003 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Sat, 15 November 2003 16:12

Cheers,
Tim

You're joking Rolling Eyes if you can find me good 205/60R14 tyres at retail, I'll give send you 15% of the purchase price for a set of 4 as a brokerage fee. All there is is Nankang EX601, Yokohama S306 (not A539's), Sumitomo HTR's, some GT Radial junk and some Caliente junk.

What about Goodyear Eagle GA Plus? 215/65/14's. I've got them on another car, and personally I think they're good tyres. Perform well, and there's not a great difference between 60's and 65's.
Cheers,
Tim
(P.S. Now about my 15%...Smile)
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Sun, 16 November 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
13" Rims SOLD..

bump... Twisted Evil
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Sun, 16 November 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Timmy Turbo wrote on Sun, 16 November 2003 12:57

SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Sat, 15 November 2003 16:12

How hard is it to find wide 13" tyres? Wide 14" tyres are so much easier to find!
Tim

if you can find me good 205/60R14 tyres at retail, I'll give send you 15% of the purchase price ...

What about Goodyear Eagle GA Plus? 215/65/14's. I've got them on another car, and personally I think they're good tyres. Perform well, and there's not a great difference between 60's and 65's.
Tim
(P.S. Now about my 15%...Smile)

Specification Revs/Mile Difference
205/60-14 852 0.0%
215/65-14 807 5.6%

From http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html.

That 5.6% variance I consider to be an unacceptable gearing increase. I'm presently running 225/60R14. They're still just too big for my tastes...

Specification Revs/Mile Difference
205/60-14 852 0.0%
225/60-14 819 4.0%

Sorry to deny you your 15%, but you only make your commission if you sell me on the tyres you suggest. I'll send you a chocolate biscuit as a consolation prize - PM me your address, k?

[Updated on: Sun, 16 November 2003 10:49]

blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Sun, 16 November 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hate to be rude guys, but can you talk by PM or in the general discussion section... ?
You could start a whole thread about 14" tyre widths...
It just keeps popping up in my email as another reply to my thread and neither party are even interested in any parts.. Mad

Embarassed sorry to be a bit of a party pooper Laughing
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Mon, 17 November 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair cop. Sorry dude.
crowy
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Mon, 17 November 2003 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a front apron that fits an RA23. I need 1 quick.
Thanks.
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Mon, 17 November 2003 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry dude, only have the one for my car..
ill keep my eye out for one if im at the wreckers anytime soon
uabv2
Regular

June 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Tue, 18 November 2003 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How'd you go with the delivery cost for the wheel?

Peter
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Tue, 16 December 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP!!!

Sorry to leave the thread gathering dust for so long guys, been away and heaps busy with work......... Mad but now im back and have a little more time..

Uabv2 - it would be about $16 transport costs with Australia Post C.O.D., is that okay?? So all up it would be about $86 total for the wheel, bosskit and centre..
Get back to me if still interested..

Open to offers on all parts, just want them gone!!

Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Tue, 16 December 2003 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steering wheel still for sale?
is it the ilegal smaller size?
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Tue, 16 December 2003 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have the chrome moulds that surround the rear windsreen? i need some despratly. Confused
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Tue, 16 December 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey TAPLUS22 - Steering wheel is STILL FOR SALE, and im not sure about your state's legalities and road regs. but in SA i'd say it is illegal due to such small diameter.
I had it fitted in my RA28 for over 2 years and never had any problems. Was good fun to drive with!

Steve - no sorry mate i dont, ill keep my eye out for them if i see any 28s..
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Tue, 16 December 2003 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the steering wheel - is the top of it level or lower than the dash?

If its level its legal.

*in which case I would be very interested* Smile
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x bits , 13x7" chrome rims, boot release motor, saas wheel AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDE Wed, 17 December 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, thats a good question..
i never checked it when it was fitted in the car, but i will try it out tomorrow and see how high the top of the wheel is..

Ive got a dashmat tho so it makes the dash seem higher, so it may be just about level.. But it is a fiar bit smaller than a stock wheel.. it wouldnt surprise me if it wasnt..
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: RA2x PARTS + more, boot release motor, swaybar, badges AND MORE.. **PICS NOW INCLUDED** Mon, 29 December 2003 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steering Wheel now SOLD

bump!!
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon4.gif  Re: ITS GOTTA GO SALE!!! Mon, 05 January 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
THIS STUFF HAS GOTTA GO PPL, MAKE SOME OFFERS..!!

still have:
radiator
chrome surrounds
swaybar
18r throttle linkage
assorted badges
drivers RA2* standard mirror

Bump!

Fat_tonez01@hotmail.com
or PM me for my mobile number

Cya
Guy
willwal98
Regular

May 2002

Re: **RA-23/8 BITS** ie twin-core radiator, headlight surrounds, boot release, swaybar, badges Fri, 09 January 2004 11:20 Go to previous message
i'm interested in the surrounds. can you post a pic (sorry if you have already) and the twin cam injection badge. can you hold em till I see the pics. Thanks. BTW i'm in QLD, any idea how much postage?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:can source oldskool parts from wrecker closedown
Next Topic:Free Prelude seats to suite RAx
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 23:46:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006026029586792 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.