Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

icon14.gif  IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 12:55 Go to next message
Me and a mate were cruzin around Wollongong on New Years him in his Mirage and me in the Seca. Well it was gtting close to about 1.30am and we decided to go to the petrol station to get a lighter so we could light our fireworks.
So we are gunning it through the streets both cars with big exhausts so we were making alot of noise and there is people everywhere. We got to a set of trafic lights and we pulled up side by side, so I told my mate to pull infront of me and go into the servo.Lights went green we gunned it to the servo speeding yes but not racing each other.
Pulled into the servo cops pulled up tok our car keys and wrote up their little impoundment form. Verbal abuse was exchanged, I said to the cop I dont give a shit Ill have my car back in less than a week, to which all the pigs laughed. My mate and I were left to walk home at 2.30 am.

We were charged with neg driving, driving in a manner dangerous to the public and street and illegal drag racing.
We went the next day to get a court date set and it was set for 2 days time. We went to court pigs turned up and the one I had a verbal with said r u ready to be disappointed? To which I gave a chuckle Laughing and replied Twisted Evil No! Are you?
5 minutes later I had a release form to say my car must be released.
Apparently I was the first person in Wollongong to get their car released after being impounded! Very Happy This was new years 1999

also all charges were dropped Laughing
  Send a private message to this user  
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was your argument?

you just told it like it was?
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We just told them that we werent racing we werent doing burnouts around the roundabout but they never asked us about speeding haha Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahah NICE Surprised
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would have loved to see the coppers face! Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats gold!
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 09 November 2003 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL. Nice one dude. Very Happy
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 10 November 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the funniest parts was when the judge told off the police prosecutor for saying that because I was hangin out at south beach I was all excited about the burnouts and stuiff they were doing there that I decided to go do my own.
The judge said are you serious?That must be the stupidest thing Ive heard all year!! Are you now going to acuse me of Racing every car I see because my favourite sport is F1.

The whole court was in histerics!! Laughing Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 10 November 2003 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha loser cops
good shit u fuked em up good
i wonder wat it feels like to prove them wrong and humiliate them? Shocked

peace

[Updated on: Mon, 10 November 2003 13:31]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 10 November 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive luckily never gone that far
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 10 November 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And people bitch and complain about being labled "hoons"

*sigh*
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Victory comes at a bit of a price though!
Every cop from the area that sees you for the next 12 months wants to try and get you back!!

Get this I got pulled over the cop walked straight up to me and said "Your a fucken dickhead. Your drivin like a hoon." and me with my mouth said "Excuse me mate your the fucken dickhead" then he says "What did you say?" to which I answered "You heard, Now what did you pull me over for?" then he goes "Your blinker only blinked 4 times when changing lanes, the minimum is six." to which I answered "Your not only a dickhead your an idiot." then he says "Your blinker only blinked 4 times and you were speeding." so I said "Mate piss off Im going" as I start to drive off he yells out "Ill see you in court." I just extended the middle finger and said "Ill see you there." Laughing Laughing

Never heard from this guy again and the female cop that was with him sat in the Paddy Wagon laughing I could se her in the rearvision.

If a Paddy Wagon ever pulls you over just deny everything and if they swear at you just swear back!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha.. id try that but knowing my luck id end up with a bullet in the ass
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 01:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
swearing at cops is a bad idea, inh the "you'tre a dickhead" sense. verbal abuse of a police officer. saying "that's fucked" is fine tho Smile
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL u funni kunt Laughing
good job

peace
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Tue, 11 November 2003 12:26

swearing at cops is a bad idea, inh the "you'tre a dickhead" sense. verbal abuse of a police officer. saying "that's fucked" is fine tho Smile

yeah but if the cop has just called you a dickhead and you say that they are a dickhead back, whats the deal then?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have no problems with the police so far. touch wood

why don't you just drive normal in public areas and you shouldn't have any troubles?
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok next time Ill let my blinker blink 6 times instead of 4. Very Happy
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way if cops want us to start taking them seriously they will stop fining us for stupid things!

My mate got fined $87 for having bird pooh on the passenger side of his windscreen.

Why defect for pod filters?

Why defect for blow off valves that vent out in to open air? Its only compressed air!!

Man theres so much more they fine or defect you for that is just ridiculous.
So aslong as there is totally stupid fines and defects and coppers that call me dickhead, Ill be there to tell them what for, and show them that they cant just throw their weight around and eat donuts that are payed for by me not letting my blinker blink more than 4 times when changing lanes. Twisted Evil
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 11 November 2003 11:36

hahaha.. id try that but knowing my luck id end up with a bullet in the ass

if i said what that dude said to cop in ACT, i think it would be more like me bending over touching my ankles and then get ARSE RAPED by every AFP officer in town...

altho i cant say that ive been pulled over for not letting my blinker only flash 4 times instead of 6....

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get pulled over for such stupid fucking things.. ive been pulled over for "broken tail lights" before..... so i get out.. and they are all working.. then they breath test me
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 18:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i ran a green light once and got pulled over Laughing
i was like wdf? and it goes like this
"why'd u run that red light?"
"... i didn't"
"don't lie to me mate"
"it was green.. probably turning orange"
"you know stuff like this happens all the time.. just admit it and i'll let u go"
-me thinking that this is some sort of trap-
"nah i ran no red light man.."
"fine.."
proceeds to breathalise me and lets me go Rolling Eyes
fuken wankstas

peace
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you know what, by the way some of you guys carry yourselves on here you DO deserve to be hassled by the cops, and you ARE Dickheads.

hows about u guys go out and buy yourself a scanner and listen to what police have to deal with on a daily basis, then you may understand how hard it is to deal with Dickheads like you day in and day out.

and finally, as if you wouldnt be begging for police help if your life or your families life was in danger. You shit can them but I bet they'd be the 1st people you'd call in that situation.

apologies to the moderators, but i stand by what ive said.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats all well and good.. btut the thing is i dont drive like a dickhead.. especailly not at the times ive been pulled over.. at like 2 am things are a different story
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was pulling off the side of the road in the middle of the city centre one day and because the area was so lit up i didn't realise my lights weren't on... i'm sitting 3 cars back from the lights and a police car drives around the corner. the cars infront of me turn right and i go straight ahead, and suddenly realise then that the lights aren't on.. so i quickly turn them on.

500m up the road i get pulled over and the cop asks why i didn't hve them on. so i just explained my situation and admitted my fault but i did turn them on before i crossed the intesection.

he let me go with a verbal warning and just said not to do it again..

not all cops are bad. but i was not in a high powered sports car. i was in a run down 73 corolla. so manybe that made a difference.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id say it woulda helped your cause
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SupraBOY wrote on Wed, 12 November 2003 10:19

i was pulling off the side of the road in the middle of the city centre one day and because the area was so lit up i didn't realise my lights weren't on... i'm sitting 3 cars back from the lights and a police car drives around the corner. the cars infront of me turn right and i go straight ahead, and suddenly realise then that the lights aren't on.. so i quickly turn them on.

500m up the road i get pulled over and the cop asks why i didn't hve them on. so i just explained my situation and admitted my fault but i did turn them on before i crossed the intesection.

he let me go with a verbal warning and just said not to do it again..

not all cops are bad. but i was not in a high powered sports car. i was in a run down 73 corolla. so manybe that made a difference.

exactly the same thing happened to me, but all the cops did was flash their lights (headlights) at me and i realised what they were getting at.

being nice to cops can do wonders when you KNOW your busted, ie racing a GTR through a roundabout and coming out abit sideways at around 80 or so then flexing up to around some much faster speed than that. i was really polite and got off with 70 inna 60. (they were down the other side of the roundabout so they could see me but i didnt see them)

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 11 November 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree. When cops pull me over (like when I got caught for speeding) i always try my best to be extra nice to them.

1. They are more likely to be nice to you.

2. The amount of crap they put up with, it must be a nice change. So be nice I say. You can whine and whinge as much as you want after, but when you are talking to them be nice.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I generally am nice.. but when u get pulled over like 4 times in 1 night doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG... it starts to make you twitch
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're right about that. I would start to get pissed off. You have to think that they COULD be finding something more useful to do.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ofcourse.. but why when they can pick on kids lol
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with rob, being rude to cops is stupid. People in authority like them face crap every day. OK, sometimes they might pull you over for seemingly nothing, but being an arse about it doesn't help the situation. They have to put up with more crap then we'd ever know
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i undertstand and i will talk normally to them and be polite.. but when its like the 4th time in a day ill get frustrated and explain to them that its shit
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 12 November 2003 09:48

and finally, as if you wouldnt be begging for police help if your life or your families life was in danger. You shit can them but I bet they'd be the 1st people you'd call in that situation.

Hahahahaah this statement made me laugh! Don't get me wrong I have a lot of respect for police, but when you have 8-9 people surrounding your house with shotguns and other assorted weapons, and just about to attempt a home invasion, and your old man defends his faimily by any means nessecary, (read: weapons of his own), then after he manages to deal with the situation, calles the cops (around 2 am), and they turn up to your business at 10am, 8 hours after, you start to wonder about the "To serve and protect" mission statement.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I agree with you guys be nice to them and they will be nice to you back but when cops play cowboy and pull me over, call me a fucken dickhead because they reckon my blinker only blinked 4 times while I was changing lanes instead of 6 then the pig is gonna cop a serving.

If I am driving stupid I cop the fine and apologise to the officer. But If I have done absolutely nothing wrong and they start making things up like alot of Wollongong police are known for then Im gonna say shit back.

Wait till they pull you over at 3am while your just dropping your mate off home and you ask them whats happening and they are shoving you up against the car patting you down while there are another 6 cops there laughing their heads off then they pull out everything in your car and start throwing it on the grass.
They even took my parcel shelf off, my spare tyre, my jack absolutely everything that you didnt neeed a screwdriver to get out they took it out and threw it on the grass.
Im there asking what they are looking for they are saying Ill tell you whne we find it at about 3.30 they finish pulling everything out so I said to them now you can put it back in and they say thats not my job mate you made the mess you do it, all of them laughing get in their pig mobiles and take off. Mad

Thats bullshit!!!! Mad
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops in general are pretty cool....they are just normal people doing a shitty job

yes they deal with heaps of crap everyday and dont need young kids giving them grief but on the same token, as stated above, cops are just human beings and can be f*ckwits too. They are in the position where they can abuse their powers and get away with it...some cops abuse this privilege some dont...you just have to be lucky and not an arsehole

it shouldnt be like that but it is

theres always going to be pros and cons for each side of the argument
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but the ones who are assholes are generally bullys, and if you do what attentionseca did, and theyre just bullys with a badge, then sometimes they will shut up and go away. bullys are only kunts so someone that has a smaller stick.

other times you might get cuffed, but if its for a completley ridiculous charge i recokn ud get off everytime for standing up to them, and if you didnt theres allways court
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's the situation where I'd be making an official complaint
even if nothing comes of your complaint, it goes on their record. when they have 5 complaints, their OIC would start to wonder
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cops are the biggest fags seriously.. its their choic to be in that job..
i find that the good cops are the newbie cops... they dunno shit so they talk to u like normal and don't get fed up with you(or everyones) shit... the old bastard cops who have been in the business for over 10 years they should either change jobs or get a desk job...

everytime i have been pulled over (whether driving or otherwise) they have always initiated the verbal abuse such as "wat the fuk do u think ur doing" and they throw alot of dickheads in there.

in regards to them being the first to be called wen something goes wrong... ur right about that.. we call em but wat happens? we'll be there asap... fuken 10 hours later... they come.. look around.. do nothing.. write their reports... fuken pigs...

it depends tho.. my view doesn't obviously represent the whole cop shop community... but most of em Very Happy

peace
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just remember, the older cops have also dealt with a thousand young idiots, so are probably less likely to be nice to you.

that said, I totally disagree. I've been pulled over a number of times - and let off for all of them where I was in the wrong. I just say what happened, make up a little bit of bs, and above all be polite!
Even a hwy patrol who pulled me over was fairly nice, mentioned that I should get my tail light fixed, as I could get defected & fined for it.

Of course, the only 2 fines I've ever received I didn't deserve, so I guess it all evens out :\
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it depends
no two cops are the same right?
plus im from melb so it mite be diff?

peace
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speedcore i feel you have misunderstood my point.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 12 November 2003 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Wed, 12 November 2003 14:59

call me a fucken dickhead because they reckon my blinker only blinked 4 times while I was changing lanes instead of 6 then the pig is gonna cop a serving.

Sorry but I think your username says it all "AttentionSeca" seems like your geting all the attention you want Smile
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 13 November 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Allan wrote on Thu, 13 November 2003 10:09
Sorry but I think your username says it all "AttentionSeca" seems like your geting all the attention you want Smile
[/quote] Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
That must be the stupidest statement Ive ever heard!!
Mate I can have anything I want on my car I have a Seca so I just thought one day Im gonna get a sticker that says Attention Seca whats the harm in that? Doesnt change my driving habbits!!

PIG: Oh look at that guy he has a sticker lets pull him over and book him for his rims being too shiney.

Pig2: Yeah lets do that and if that dont work atleast we can call him a fucken dickhead while we are there!!

AttentionSeca: Go eat some donuts!!

Its got nothing to do with a sticker buddy and if it does, How stupid does the little play I wrote sound?

Can I get an AMEN? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 17 November 2003 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wheres my Amen? Laughing
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 17 November 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think your gonna get one Razz
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 17 November 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey VuVu gimme an Amen!! Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 17 November 2003 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL "anus" Laughing

haha amen brah
peace
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 18 November 2003 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks VuVu atleast someone knows where Im comin from!! Very Happy
hemi twofifteen turbo
Regular

October 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 18 November 2003 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They've been having to put up with 'young dickheads' all their police life, so now they can automatically JUDGE every young person instantly! And that 'putting up with crap for years' comment is bullshit, WHY? becuase not all old cops are assholes, just the ones who take that approch. IF THEY CAN'T HANDLE THEIR JOB QUIT IT.

And the 'Hey unless you take our shit on the roads, you can't count on us to help you in a robbery' approach is just as shit.

and to be honest, last time I got some stuff stolen, i didn't even bother, cause i knew it'd be a waste of time.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 18 November 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But when you are pulled over for "racing" a Skyline GTR in a MS55 Crown you have to wonder...

But I wondered more when he asked to look under the bonet, gladly. Then got told that I should put something more standard looking in it if I'm going to get away with racing.

At the time I still had the original 2M. What did he want?? An "M" or maybe an "R" diesel?
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 18 November 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen to the both of you!!

I saw a cop cruising along today talking on his mobile phone in a police truck.
If that was me I would have been fined $400 lost 3 points off my licence, searched for drugs, have my car defected, then have it impounded because I was racing the old lady in the valiant beside me and go to gaol for 2 years because they think the sherbert that my mum is eating in the passanger seat is cocaine and she was trying to get rid of the evidence.

And all this on the way to church! Mad
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
did somebody say....donuts?? Wed, 19 November 2003 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://poetry.rotten.com/donutland/donutland.jpg
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: did somebody say....donuts?? Wed, 19 November 2003 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha Toyotaboy knows!! Laughing

A couple of times when I have had the midnight munchies, I've head off to coles to get some chocolate and what do you know there is cops in there buying those jumbo packs of donuts, you know the ones theres like 24 cinnamon donuts in a pack!!

I speak no word of a lie!!

It cracks me up every time I see it!! Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sat, 22 November 2003 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been pulled over twice. Once for "thrashing my car" (My stock '92 Lancer with about 230kg of passengers hardly moves without hitting redline) and once for doing a little more than the speed limit (see twice). Luckily the first time the cops just gave me a warning, and the second time I only got done for 3 points and $200, not my licence.

It's true, they have to put up with a lot of shit, so be polite. But if they rip all the shit out of your car and don't put it back or start abusing you for no real reason, then take their badge numbers down. As I understand it, you not only have the right but it's your civic duty to report police abuse.

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 14:51]

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sat, 22 November 2003 15:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No offence shraka but youve just said it yourself you've only been pulled over twice and both times seem reasonable to me but wait till you get pulled over and the cop says you were doing all this shit that you know for a fact you were not doing or they make stupid shit up like your blinker only blinked 4 times when you were changing lanes then trust me you will start to get pissed off.

By the way next time a cop does something to you that you think is unreasonable, You ask for the badge number and see i you get the same response I got. "This isnt America dickhead we dont give out badge numbers" (Giggle giggle) and my response will always be "(Giggle Giggle) dickhead" or something along those lines!

Dont get mewrong if a cop pulls me over for a genuine reason I am very polite to them and always will be even for a breath test or if they just wanna make sure that Im a licensed driver I dont care but when they make shit up I FEEL that it is MY CIVIC DUTY to tell them where to go and you should do the same!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sat, 22 November 2003 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dont need bade numbers
take down their name & rank (on their shirt pin), time & place, and car ID (The area code printed on the bonnet, and the rego plates).
Their partner's name as well, if you can. If it's a hwy patrol, go to the local cop shop and make a complaint there. if it wasn't under their command at the time, they'll know who to complain to. If it's a patrol car (EW for eastwood, etc), the go to that cop shop and complain. I've always found the behind-the-counter cops to be really nice (actually, I've always found most cops to be nice - maybe it's the way I bat my eyelashes at them) Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 23 November 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's what I'm saying AttentionSeca. If they give you shit, take down their details. Okay, so perhaps I have been watching to many American TV shows. So take down their name and rank, car licence plate etc.

I'm not saying you shouldn't tell the cop where to get off. But I think it would hurt them more if you lodged a formal complaint. Use the system they are abusing to even the playing field.

draven, I have had different experiences with behind the counter cops. I went to get a Keypass (before I got my licence, but I was 18. Long story, short of it is I'm an idiot) and both the cops I talked to where really curt and rude. Then again, I was involved in a debit card scam (someone stole my card and got my ex to tell them my pin number, they stole some money) and the cop who came to get my statement was really nice. It was a funny story actually (sorry to get off topic) as the cop came to get my statement the day after we had had a really massive party. There where drunk people passed out all over the place. Everyone panicked when the cops came knocking, it was so funny. Then when they took me outside they thought I was in trouble. Took me a while to explain what happened (the people at the party where stupid people).
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 23 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I see where your both coming from and I do respect police and understand the shit they go through.

But I have a couple of mates who are cops! You seen that add where the cop talks about country roads then at the end he says "(whatever whatever) Chances are Ill know them"? I used to work with his wife about 6 months ago and I also DJ for the police boys club Dance Parties so I know a few cops through that.

And I will tell you this. It was a cop who told me that if a cop gets smart you can tell them to F off and they cant do anything about it, and I was also told that the reason they target young guys with nice cars is because its an easy way to raise revenue and they love it because they think its fun.

They purposely come down to the beach to target us because they have a laugh at it back at the station! And the shittest thing about all this is the complaints that you make about a cop down at the station is always dismissed as a pissed off driver trying to get revenge and that was told to me by a cop. The only way you can make a complaint and possibly actually have the case looked at is if the cop is alone when they do something wrong, and that is almost never.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 23 November 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well I guess I can't argue with that.
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Takes thre weeks to blow a 7afe with no oil
Next Topic:skyline - WRX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 28 13:31:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081198215484619 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.