Toymods » General Car Talk » 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
icon10.gif  565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 07:45 Go to next message
Just got Fast fours today, If you gavnt seen its a Purple/Black Supra from Melbourne.

Had Diff problems came of the line slowly 2.89 60ft and made 12.48@133mph Shocked . He said " im confident the car can run high 9, low 10 at 140mph as is", btw car weighs 3940lbs or 1787Kg Shocked.

this site is not updated theres also a video making 532.8 on the dyno. Smile
http://www.fullboost.com.au/articles/otherstuff/su pra_seb.html

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 07:55]

Send a private message to this user    
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 08:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This was at the autosalon final battle,

its amazing! i want the turbo Very Happy

looks awesome in real life too
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretty insane
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got the magazine today...
What side of the poster are you gunna put up??? The chic will be going up on my wall Smile Smile Smile ...

Wonder if the g/f will like it Confused Confused Confused ... Meh, Oh well...
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the wheels and flames suck, other than that, its sex on wheels Very Happy
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im planning on getting a mark3 supra next year, so ill be having the supra on the wall, there plenty of hot chicks posters from before like april 2003 check her out, front page with a celica and is200 both turbo. What sucks and has pissed me off so badly is, this is is my last for fastfours subscription and my fastfoursvip just ended and i didnt get time to go and get pics of fastfoursvip Sad , could anyone help me in getting those pics in ffvip.

StephenT Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 13:11]

Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
always thought fast fours was a "four cylinder/rotary" magazine. isn't a supra a 6?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats one hell of a neck snapping power curve.

nothing
nothing
nothing
faaaa
aaaark

Good to see the MK3s back in the lime light. Doesn't happen often. Pity it takes custom paint these days. Last one I remember was the orange chamelean paint job that did the whole engine bay as well.

And I'm also perplexed at why it was in a Rice4s mag.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. I was drooling over that one at the auto saloon. Mine soon. Very Happy Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what an utterly useless power curve...
for 70% of its rpm range its making under 100kw Rolling Eyes
talk about a dyno queen

http://www.fullboost.com.au/articles/otherstuff/supra_seb/sebsupra12b.jpg

[Updated on: Thu, 13 November 2003 23:33]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 23:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be worth watching him take off at the lights just to see him break his neck once it kicks in. Very Happy
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Fri, 14 November 2003 10:35

It would be worth watching him take off at the lights just to see him break his neck once it kicks in. Very Happy

hehehe... but i have a funny feeling even the 5me would be in front of him by the time that happened Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Thu, 13 November 2003 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. True ed. But that is like my car. Basically any other car on the road is ahead by the time I hit boost. Rob's car is sometimes a car length ahead. But then I get the satisfaction of flying past them as if they were an excel! Very Happy
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Such a flat power curve does not make a good drag car - hence the 12's. The top speed will always be fantastic but the time it takes to get there (as well as trying to hold it on track when it comes on) is too long.
Confused I can't imagine a more useless way to spend money than a set-up like this - unless you are building a dyno-shootout car to battle at AutoSalons.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All it goes to prove is that some people have far more money than sense Very Happy and it is getting worse.

Witness the schmuck in the latest Zoom that spent a fortune on putting a 3S-GTE into a Starlet and leaving it FWD and using shitty tyres. Why you would spend that sort of money (reportedly $25k) to get a 12.5 sec qtr Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Norbs got better than a 12 sec pass for less than 10k QED !!!

I also agree with the flames. Rice to the max. A degrading thing to do to the nice shape of a MA70

Cheers

Michael B
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
True. Very true. But can you imagine driving it while keeping hte revs up. Talk about deadly. Confused
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'd have stuff-all useful power band...people bitch that VTEC engines are shit below but thats just horrid.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The worst engines are the new vvti in the celica's. Talk about a small power band!!! What is it?? About 500rpm or so (power band starts at about 7600 and redline at 8000). My boss at work has one, and finds it most frustrating.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Powerband on the vvtLi Celica's is 6000-8000...and I'm assuming by looking at this car...that it ain't much better.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it really that big?? Hmmmm. When I have gone in his car it really doesnt hit till about 7000 at least. Maybe he's just not driving it right. Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cam changeover is at 6k when it gets a big giddy up.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah. Well you learn something new every day. Very Happy
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reason the front is purple is that he crashed it awhile ago apparently

Shame to see years of work end up like that... waste of a good motec!

dyno queen, chromed plastic and purple front meehhh is to most respecting MA70 owners as is the RA60 coupe to MA61 owners

GAYYYYYYY

Allan
Julz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

always thought fast fours was a "four cylinder/rotary" magazine. isn't a supra a 6?

I was gonna say the same thing. Post-Celica Supra's, Skylines and 300ZX's have no business being in those magazines but they continue to creep in.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Maybe the name should be changed to "Fulli Sik Mayte Car Magazine".
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did flames become rice? I would've thought it would be more old school hot rods.. despite the fact that they are purple..

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they do look cool on old school hotrods... but not on jap cars
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 565 RWKW Mk3 Supra in Fast Fours Fri, 14 November 2003 12:36 Go to previous message
video wont work for me??? dammit
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Small Car Sunday (Adelaide)
Next Topic:Black ma70 side stripes??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Jun 13 02:32:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006782054901123 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.