Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Fri, 14 November 2003 14:52 Go to next message
hey all, what one would be better value if i had the choice for either one?

and reasons why.

thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Fri, 14 November 2003 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they both mechanical or the clutch type?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Fri, 14 November 2003 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good question, i dont know! Sad

what are they difference's? Whats better suited to what driving style?
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Fri, 14 November 2003 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a 3rd option - kaaz.

i don't know much about either the cusco or trd units, although i suspect the cusco is probably made by kaaz.

they are all plate type units

if they are not adjustable, go the 1.5 way. (kaaz adjustable)

got prices on these units? as i'd be interested to see how they compare to the kaaz item (we are a kaaz distributor by the way)

T
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Fri, 14 November 2003 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adjustable in what way? what can you adjust for them to do/not do?!
I would of thought you just slap the center in and away ya go...?

I dont have prices no, its an option that iv been offered, with the T series rear end, i can have choice between the two (2) mentioned items.

what are kaaz centers price's roughly and availability?
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Fri, 14 November 2003 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the kaaz unit there are 3 settings (by adjusting the shim pack)- 1. standard plate config, 2. 40% less drive, & 3. 60% less drive.

on a roadcar you would not go lower than 2.

kaaz make an lsd for both types of ae86 disk brake rear ends. retail is $1870.

both types on the shelf.

(i've got a car in the workshop being fitted with one right now)

T
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The cusco and TRD lsd's are also adjuustable, by adding shims you can adjust the amount of preload the LSD has. Mine is shimmed for around 90% lock.

Personally i think the 2 way LSD's are the better of the lot (cusco LSD's are not made by KAAZ btw) as they allow the car to be driven more or less on the throttle.

I thought the Kaaz unit had been discontinued.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do the 'shims' come with like the unit when you purchase one?

are they all about as strong as each other? and can ya like rebuild any of them when they start to wear and sh*t?

CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trd 1s are about 1200 dollars if you need 1
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the difference between the 2way and 1.5 is that the 2way lsd locks up when u accelerate AND decelerate.

the 1.5 way locks up when u accelerate but less when u decelerate..correct me if im wrong! Very Happy Very Happy

twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh thats what iv read somewhere too GTStar

Does that actually make that much of a difference? with handling and all?
is 2 way stronger then a 1.5 way?
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm LSD's confuse me.......
All I know is that they are good and highly desirable for race and drift.
Someone want to briefly explain what exactly happens when it "locks up" and how this works positively (and neagatively) especially to something such as drifting.
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not sure about the strength between a 1.5way or a 2way

yea u can tell the difference between a 1.5 way and 2 way (esp. in the wet)mates got a 180sx with a 1.5 way and his mates got a 180sx with a 2way. from what he told me, the car(2 way) oversteers more than the 1.5way

i think the 2 way locks up the wheels more than the 1.5 way.

no_tofu_speed: an LSD compared to an open wheeler is that an LSD tries to make both wheels spin at the same rate esp. when taking a corner

i think thats right. someone correct me if im wrong! Smile

Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an lsd puts power to both wheels, an open wheeler when traction is lost all the power goes to that one wheel.
So for drifting you lose all your momentum and can't hold the drifts due to 1 wheel spinning
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its really quite simple

1.5 way: you get LSD effect when accelerating and some when decellerating.

2 way: you get LSD effect when accel and full decl

The bonuses of 2 way are that you can drive the car on the throttle to it's limits or your can even initiate and drift by backing off thr throttle to lock the LSD up.

Strength: both are exactally the same.

LSD type: they are all clutch plate LSD's TRD are serviceable usnits also.

Now i have a TRD 2 way and absolutely love it, it has made driving my hard MORE predictable and more sideways then when i had a locker or open diff. I dont believe that in normal driving the 2 way is noticeable at all.

My diff is tight tho... when doing 90 degree turns or taking off while cornering.. you can hear the inside tyre chirp away Wink Very Happy
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so does it wear the tyres out quicker with everyday driving? like when cornering and stuff?

so on decellerating if you do a compression lock up both wheels will slow down at the same rate yeh?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sat, 15 November 2003 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if your worried about tyre ware you shouldnt bother getting an LSD at all Wink

seriously i doubt you'd notice the difference between a 2 way and a 1.5 way in terms of tyre wear.. i couldnt tell you.. my tyres dont last long at all but that comes down to driving style.

yeah if you compression lock or brake hard, both wheels will slow down at same time.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, point taken about tyre wear Evil or Very Mad

spose thats why ppl only run 14/15" rims cos its cheaper tyres `eh
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep thats it, ah and cause they are lighter, and you can get better quality rubber for cheaper Wink
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twincam_ke20 wrote on Sun, 16 November 2003 10:30

spose thats why ppl only run 14/15" rims cos its cheaper tyres `eh

not really, in terms of handling, your caster goes up the shit if you run 16's on a sprinter..

personally i like 15's, but i reckon my car actually handles better with 14's. As long as you keep the right overall diameter, or possibly go a little smaller...
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fyi - glen - think you wil find the trd unit is somewhat more than $1200.

simon - kaaz unit definatly not discontinued - i have both types on the shelf

the lsd come with all the shims, and spare shims are redily available.

T
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 2 mates that payed $1200 for their 2way TRD lsd's, brand new, off the shelf.

the reason they are so cheap compared to a Cusco or a KAAZ, is that they -in theory- are not as good. they have a cast housing, whereas the Cusco and KAAZ are billet, therefore less prone to breaking.

- not that i've ever seen a TRD lsd outer housing break Rolling Eyes

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, perfect simple explaination of power balance to wheels, everything else falls in place that I know now that I couldnt link up.......

Just kinda stuck betwene idea of 1.5 or 2 way now.....
Either way I need to get a whole new damn rear axle ssembly to fit he bastard in teh casing and rear disks. any idea how much Id be paying and easiest place to obtain? I am in Newcastle near Sydney.....
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What tofu..... how much you'll be paying for a disk brake rear end? Get the hacksaw out cause your arm and possibly leg are comming off Smile

Still..... it is not putting me off getting one for my sprinter, if and when I find one, I just wanna keep my limbs, so a kidney is comming out Rolling Eyes

GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yea not to forget, if u have an LSD you do a burnout with both wheels not only one! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hahahaha
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow, i can't believe that youngsters these days are so lazy that they don't even do an internet search about how things work before asking on a forum Rolling Eyes
call me old and cynical, but surely there is a huge amount of LSD info either from the manufacturers, from the distributors, or even from www.google.com !!!

hmm, lets see now....

LSD, limited slip differential.... now what could that mean????

something about the ashtray perhaps.. maybe the type of oil? Razz heh heh Very Happy

so, why do you guys need to have LSD on decel? anyone care to field that?? (no, not the race guys Wink )

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Confused
Cya, Stewart
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
because its fun!
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 16 November 2003 17:29

wow, i can't believe that youngsters these days are so lazy that they don't even do an internet search about how things work before asking on a forum Rolling Eyes
call me old and cynical, but surely there is a huge amount of LSD info either from the manufacturers, from the distributors, or even from www.google.com !!!

hmm, lets see now....

LSD, limited slip differential.... now what could that mean????

something about the ashtray perhaps.. maybe the type of oil? Razz heh heh Very Happy

so, why do you guys need to have LSD on decel? anyone care to field that?? (no, not the race guys Wink )

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Confused
Cya, Stewart

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-MrRx7 wrote on Sun, 16 November 2003 19:51

because its fun!

sure, but only if the person knows what it actually does Razz heh heh Wink
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true../.your average driver who may give it a hit off the lights every now and then would have no idea how a 2 way LSD would benifit their car.

2 ways are for people who like to take the corners Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or make life easier for themselves around those corners...

i would personally see no benefit to myself in having a 2 way LSD...
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
of course you dont. You're probably one of those people who just want an LSD because its an LSD... theres some of us out there that want LSD's that acctually do the full deal and work
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
personally i would prefer an air locker Smile

unless i was serious about racing... LSD is not for me.
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats an air locker?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a locker that is turned on and off via means of AIR

Meaning its either an open diff or locked fully

suitable for 4wd's or drag cars ONLY... a TAD gay in my opinion
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"hey all, what one would be better value if i had the choice for either one?

and reasons why.

thanks"

so much for sticking the original thread, thanks anyways for all the replies Very Happy
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well ive answered the question and told you why. what more do you want?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing Simon, yourve done well!!

THANK YOU!!!! Shocked
AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do we tell the different between a 1,1.5 and 2 way LSD with out taking the LSD out from the diff?
like some people were selling the diff on the forum with 2 way TRD or else....
how do they know or how can we test it to define it's a 1, 1.5 or 2 way?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to someone who has driven all 3 types of diff's it wont be too hard to pick with a short drive. howedver to someone who dopesnt know.. its a hard one. only way to really tell is to take the diff out but in a sale of a car that isnt always possible
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just I heard that LSDs dont fit the diff casing in an aus-spec sprinter, well what can u do about that?
Just thought buyin a axle assembly would be an ok idea for LSD fitting and disc brake rear.
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed: thats what im saving up for, i dont think u can get LSDs for the S series axle

and twincam i think a 1.5way for street use would be good enough, if u have a 2way u wont be very happy in the wet! Smile
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argh okay, bit tricky in the wet for a first timmer are they?!

so the lsd is always ready to "go" is it? its not like you have to put the foot down ro make something through out and ingauge or anything?

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twincam_ke20 wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 07:11

argh okay, bit tricky in the wet for a first timmer are they?!
so the lsd is always ready to "go" is it? its not like you have to put the foot down ro make something through out and ingauge or anything?

depends how much slip the LSD allows..

the only thing an LSD does is to "limit the differential slip"
in other words, it stops one driven wheel from turning much faster than the other driven wheel.

LSD's fall somewhere between an open diff (no control, full slip) and a solid centre (no slip at all).

LSD's came about because of the need, when cornering, for the outside wheel to go faster than the inside wheel (some slip is needed), but too much slip (one wheel spinning) is not good.

some LSD's increase the amount of slip they stop when more pressure is applied to them, so the harder you go, the mroe they work.

some of them do "engage" when you put your foot down, and are basically an open diff off power, and a full locked diff on power

for most ppl the major benefit is when going round corners, the inside wheel doesn;t just spin freely. for ppl with more power, it means they get more power to the ground as they are not just spinning one wheel in a straight line. and for others (dorifto Razz ) it gives them predictable throttle control of a slide.

._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Sun, 16 November 2003 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fyi there are no lsd's available for the "s" series (6.3")drum brake rear end (as found in all aus spec ae86's)

T
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Mon, 17 November 2003 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know if the drums off an RA60 celica would fit an ae86? And can u still get LSDs for them?
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Mon, 17 November 2003 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra60 diff will be a 6.7" diff (as is t18 etc) T series & the ae86 type lsd will fit

T
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Is there any info out there about swapping the T18/ra60 diff (or whole rear end - they have bigger drums don't they?) into a ae86?

Just the diff would be bolt in wouldn't it? It's the 6.7" that came in jap ae86's?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tape measure is your friend
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know people have fitted the t18 diff into sprinters before.

T
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have "heard" that a T18 diff bolts up to a Sprinter, but you need the rear half of the T18 tailshaft too because the nose of the diff is a bit longer.

Also heard that while the T18 diff is similar (bar the LSD centre) to a Sprinter LSD it runs smaller bearings/axles.

Anyone confirm that last bit??

Hen
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no it runs larger bearings then the aust spec ae86 but smaller ones then the JDM spec ae86.

GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but what about the length ? will they be able to bolt onto the ae86 easily ? in terms of diff can i buy one made for the ae86 T series?? kouki or zenki ?

might be able to get my hands off on an RA60 celica rear axle assembly. btw do they run IRS?
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK just say I wanted to get an aftermarket LSD such as Kaaz or Cusco.
to fit in an aus-spec.
What is easiest way of fitting or is there no way of getting around purchasing a whole axle assembly which is usually around a grand.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
._T_. wrote on Mon, 17 November 2003 08:39

fyi there are no lsd's available for the "s" series (6.3")drum brake rear end (as found in all aus spec ae86's)
T

no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes I know that, I just meant like anyone actually KNOW one of the shortcuts suggested or unsuggested that work...rather than replacing everything in rear with JDM .
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
allright...here is the CHEAPEST way to get LSD in your ae86.

buy a T-18 diff. drum to drum.

remove the T-18 center.(you'll need to pop the axles out a bit...)

BOLT IN a full JDM LSD center...carrier, crownwheel, pinion, the lot.

then you wont have to change your tailshaft, your handbrake cables, BUT you will still have a drum brake rear, and fairly decent (but not as big as the JDM) wheel bearings.

the T-18 diff, drum to drum is a bolt in to a sprinter. i know, coz i've done it.

in theory, if you buy a good second-hand LSD center for $600, you should get out of it for less than $750 all up, depending on where you get your T-18 diff from. that should include new oil, and other crap.

OR...you can just buy a complete disk to disk JDM LSD for around $1200, and have better brakes, and bigger wheel bearings.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks heaps for that!
....... Things to ponder.....
everything involves alot of money lol....
GTStar
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyotaboy: r u saying that the japspec lsd fits into the t18 drums? so i can go out and buy a trd lsd and it should bolt straight up to the t18 axels and my propeller shaft ??

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 20:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toyotaboy: JDM LSD disc-to-disc for $1200??? Where from??? I would assume this is 2nd hand - and even then I haven't really seen many...
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TRD 2 way or Cusco 1.5 way LSD? Tue, 18 November 2003 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
you'll be lucky to find one for $1200 these days!! (unless the seller does not know what it is)

T
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Mechanic Shop
Next Topic:Does 4AG means 4AGE ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 3 11:30:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082638263702393 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.