Toymods » General Car Talk » supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ashling
Regular

February 2003
icon6.gif  supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sat, 15 November 2003 12:09 Go to next message
http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/552/552527/img_181 4739.html

needs to be black, and have 19in rims, but other than that it's pretty cool Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sat, 15 November 2003 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course it looks mad. It's a MKIV supra. Smile

Any wonder I want one for my play car? Very Happy

Just get rid of the flame job on it and it looks pretty much like a stock factory one to me. (Which is how I like them).
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sat, 15 November 2003 13:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cant wait for the game to come out. Demo is pretty awesome but needs more levels.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sat, 15 November 2003 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope you can succeed in the game without the stupid paintjobs and shiny arse wheels, because, i think, in my opinion, they suck Surprised

edit: looking through some screenshots, the bodykits look like absolute shit. Razz

[Updated on: Sat, 15 November 2003 14:09]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sun, 16 November 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bags making a riced up 4 second excel with a mad woot bodykit. huge rear spoiler, bugs bunny painted on the side.. and best of all NAWS Laughing
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sun, 16 November 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a question about the demo.

Why in the hell is the bloody road all shiney!@#!

Mad
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Sun, 16 November 2003 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's ya best time for the demo drag race? hehe.. I've got it down to 24.57 Very Happy
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got it down to 25.12 i dont know how u pulled off 24 mark.
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had a look at the website they have a 180sx in there,i know which car im taking!
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so this NFS demo is good then? I have been downloading it for days now on 56k :(- only %20 done.

you guys should check out another game wich is fuckin brilliant (most realistic racer i've played) it's called "live for speed" only around 50Mb, i got sick of waiting for NFS to download and got this game and it rocks man!you wait until you unlock the MK3 look alike.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk3 lookalike????? Neutral I prefer the original. Everything else is just a cheap imitation. Smile

I cannot wait till pgr2 really.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm talking about a game, i have the real thing too, unless your telling me there is a game that features a real mk3? if so i'd love to know what game it is.

Grand turismo 4 will be the best racer, that game will force me to buy a PS2 for sure.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 03:16]

mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sega GT 2002 On Xbox has the jza 70 mk3, i love that game, as well as a ta22 celica, and a couple of old toyota'.
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet!
i was hoping i could emulate xbox on my PC by now :(- i'll just have to get an xbox too one of these days.
Good old sega, they screwed up with there hardware, but they always produce solid games. pity the dreamcast died so quick, it had better gfx then the PS2.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Really?? Pity I never got that game. Not worth it I reckon. But I think I will be happy with the mk IV that is in PGR2. Racing that around Sydney is going to be sweet. Smile
mr_ice55
Regular

April 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PGR2 ???
dingaling
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
curse my PC! no decent racing games! you console gamers get all the best racers with licensed cars etc. PC gamers have to wait ages just to get say colin mcrea 3 after it's been out on consoles for ages, and when it finally comes out on PC, what do you know CM4 comes out for consoles :(-

Anyway PGR2! project gotham racing 2 might not even be released in australia. yeah i read it this morning on here, some dumbass australian politician wants that game banned becuase it promotes dangerous driving or some crap. Politicians pfff!

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 03:38]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry. Project Gotham Racing 2.

Screenshots.....

http://www.gameplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/Features/Pictu res/1749,5.html

http://xbox.gamezone.com/gamesell/screens/s20881.h tm?Num=10

http://xbox.gamezone.com/gamesell/screens/s20881.h tm?Num=2

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 03:39]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. I have actually been discussing that at length on another forum. But it reall is a load of rubbish. Just some MP trying to get his name in the paper. The backlash if that sort of thing went through would be enourmous. There is NO WAY they would do that. Common sense will prevail.
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i beat my time.. bahaha... by 0.01 seconds Rolling Eyes so now it's 24.56... man i have too much time on my hands... wish i had a steering wheel and pedals.. sooo much easier

btw, nfs is all about shiny cars not realistic ones for all that complain about it have a look through it's all been about pushing for that little bit more in graphics. besides I think the wet track effects look um... well stunning Smile
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, and to get into the 24's you need a good start, i.e. above 5000rpm when you start to go, then perfect changes all through and use the nos in 3rd 4th and 5th and then save one bar of it or half a bar of it for 6th to push it up to 7000rpm and you'll be flying along. Ah my life has been wasted Rolling Eyes
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually now that I have done some research, NFS doesnt look like it has brilliant graphics after all.....

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/nfsundergroun d/screens.html?page=78
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Played the demo in pretty much highest and the effects look pretty stunning to me.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Tue, 18 November 2003 16:00

Actually now that I have done some research, NFS doesnt look like it has brilliant graphics after all.....

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/driving/nfsundergroun d/screens.html?page=78

i thought the same- downloaded the demo (in 20 mins Very Happy ) and it does look really good. the big blubbly bodykits just look wrong...and dont show off the nice threefiddyzed...
charliechalk
Regular

June 2003
Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um.. that picture has been resized, and is probably off a console. play the actual game or go to www.needforspeed.com for decent pictures Smile and make sure you go to the pc page.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This pic is straight of the PC in drag mode.

http://www.users.on.net/nperin/Pictures/Comp/nfsu. jpg
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
10 mins 18 seconds Smile Now to see if its any good.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: supra in NFS Underground looks mad :D Tue, 18 November 2003 08:40 Go to previous message
Nope, its too Fast and Furious for me. I don't like the whole idea of being able to lose it on a corner in the wet at like 100mph and not spin.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Bucket Seats
Next Topic:Good Car Websites
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 21:54:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055849552154541 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.