Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
SilyKa
Occasional Poster

May 2002
" WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 18 November 2003 22:28 Go to next message
Hi all,

I recently bought some so called GTR T28 Garrett ballbearing turbos from Gukster. He even went to great lengths to claim it to be true by providing this link.

Quoted from his ad:

Gukster
Last Post: Wed, 05 November 2003 22:03
Re: 2x GTR Turbo's $450 the lot
Email: blown1@bigpond.com

Re: 2x GTR Turbo's $450 the lot Tue, 04 November 2003 23:42

check out the specs here http://members.iinet.net/~sayers/biscuits/turbos.h tm

Why so cheap????, simple,I want to sell them.

Re: Nissan GTR Turbos $450 the lot!! Tue, 04 November 2003 01:31

No not steel wheeled, they are BB

Why so cheap??? cause I wanta sell them!, who ever see's will buy

end Quote

GUESS WHAT!!!! The only thing he got right was that they are Skyline turbos. NOT T28 but TE2701 turbos which Not ballbearing either but std journal bearings.TE2701 are the older type of T28 so it part true, but still not a T28.

It is as if someone is say an AE82 corolla is the same as a AE101 corolla...which it is not....!!!!!!!

During my contact with Gukster he insist they were genuine GTR R33 T28 Ballbearing turbos. When I told him they were not T28 or ballbearing and I did want them, even if they were GTR, as I wanted ballbearing T28 turbo. I was willing to drive him to Garrett turbo distributor to provide expert advice, gave him a contact number to Garrett but was not interested. He asked me to contact his expert friend, his friend basically told me I got a bargain and worth a lot more, so I said then I sell them to u...he quickly changed the subject. He admitted it was not a T28 or ballbearing, he didn't even know wat type of garrett turbo they are..he even thinks he know more then the Garrett distributors....Gosh there are some pricks out there.
Basically I didn't care if they were worth more or less, I just didn't get wat I paid so the seller was selling un false pretenses.
In the end I just wanted him to give me my money back, basically he told me to get stuff.

Email the board for assistant but the board kept quiet.

But Guess what I sold them for $400 each.....without lying to anyone.......

SO SUCK ON THEM APPLES!!!!!

GUKSTER AND THE TOYMODS BOARD.

Moral of the story:
Get the seller to quote the turbo number and call the manufacture b4 u buy it....there are some F@#$%%K dogs out there who claims to have been hard done, but end up eating u up with out a second thought. DISHONEST DOG.

As for the Board a reply would have been nice in any regards...
bunch of yellow bellys.

Send a private message to this user  
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 18 November 2003 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understand that you would be pissed, but somehow i don't think that the board should be abused for all this? yes you followed this

Quote:

If you have concerns about any posts or threads then e-mail a moderator, select the 'Report message to a Moderator' option or email the board at board@toymods.org.au

but what about this?

Quote:

Disclaimer: All posts are the property and responsibility of the poster, the forum moderators and administrators have no obligation to monitor any posts, however Toymods reserves the right to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information and/or materials (in whole or in part) that in its discretion considers objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or the Conditions of Use

I'm not taking sides, i understand you got F*#&CKED and i would be very pissed aswell. Crying or Very Sad
SilyKa
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 18 November 2003 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Like I said the board should have replied to me, I have sent an email to the board in regards to this issue.

More so to protect other people from been F#$K like me from this person. That is my point...to protect others from this deceitful person.

So the board is not doin its job in protecting is parton.

cheers,

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2003 22:44]

SXer
Regular

May 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think you should expect the board to protect you. They aren't here to babysit commercial transactions.

Besides - in the end you came out ok. Confused
Rex_Kelway
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry buddy, i disagree. It is not and should never be Toymods responsibility to look after you.

That is your job...

They have done a great thing in providing this forum, a means of sharing information and enabling contact which we all get much enjoyment from.

Take some responsibility.

You could always stay home and let mummy and daddy look after you, screen what TV you watch, keep all the nasty people away etc

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 06:35]

94mr2turbo
Regular

April 2003

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THANKS SilyKa!!!

I was about to buy a Haltech E6K off that guy. I sure as hell aren't anymore, he didn't even return my calls after he was supposed to meet with me on a weekend to complete the transaction, what a character. Some people these days...... He's supposedly from Newcastle or something. I think that you Moderators should seriously consider banning him, seeing as though he obviously operates under false pretenses.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon4.gif  Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silyka,

I am sorry to hear of the problem you experienced and we will be contacting Gukster in regards to the matter. The board will need to discuss what action is taken but it is quite possible he will be banned from the forums.

As for us not replying to you I do appologise. I guess it is easy to forget the the Toymods board is a volentary group of people who work hard to try and make Toymods a great club for its members. We all do this in our "spare" time and do get busy. This time of year is just as hectic for us as it is for everybody else so some things do take alot longer than we would like. I get over 100 emails a day and work from 7.30am till 7pm daily. Theres alot of days i just dont get the chance to check all my mail.

We are always happy to assist our club members when we can.

Just out of curiosity are you actually a club member ???

Regards,

Muzzytt
Regular

September 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ye i was about to buy those turbos but in the last minute backed away. he offered to drive from newcastle to sydney and agreed to sell for $400.something about him didnt sound rite.

im glad u got away with it.if he doesnt know what turbo theye are makes u wonder were he got them from.

hey Gukster im just glad i didnt turn up for this bogus sale.

get a life onsteda of trying to rip people off.

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some people are so dodgy, ban his ass if what has been said is true which seems as tho it is, fiar enough some people want a lot of money for thier parts but lying is NOT on
JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is always two sides to every story!!! SilyKa obviously didn't do his homework on the turbo's in the first place. He was after GTR BB turbo's. And that by the sounds of it is what he got!! BTW what does BB stand FOR? Bush bearing or Ball Bearing HMMMMM. I wonder is this guy(SilKa) out to make GUKSTER look like Mr bad guy over a little missunderstanding? Sounds to me like SilKa fked up, and he is just as much to blame as GUKSTER himself. Not anywhere in the add do I see BALL-BEARING TURBO'S mentioned
We don't know what was said, it seems to be all one sided, so i guess we will just have to see what GUKSTER has to say in response to such childish and Defamatory comments.
SilKa it seems like you were after something u had little or know fkin idea about, until u recieved the turbo's in yor little hot hands and then decided to go and do some research. Hmmmm Chicken B4 the egg? Oh well, From what u lead us to believe, the GTR (t28) turbo's u recieved were in fact the items u were after. The add states GTR turbo's
Quote:(older type of T28 so it part true, but still not a T28.)
Hang on a sec here older type T28 = true, But still not T28. OK what are u trying to say here? TRUE but NOT, Black but nah its really BLUE! I think u should have a little think for a second or 2 here. Getting the facts straight may be a priority!

Do you know? or did you know? the difference between R33 And R32 turbo's before you purchased them. I DON'T THINK SO!
Hey i must say i am a little sad for u about the whole situation. But i think GUKSTER has to reply to your harsh remarks.
P.S Did GUKSTER really Fcuk You? Shocked

Regards

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 17:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought gtrs came with t25's and gtst's came with t28's??????
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
incidentally, bb is generally accepted as being ball-bearing

I'm not weighing into this shitfight, since I dont know either side of the story very well
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA70T wrote on Thu, 20 November 2003 01:38

There is always two sides to every story!!! SilyKa obviously didn't do his homework on the turbo's in the first place. He was after GTR BB turbo's. And that by the sounds of it is what he got!! BTW what does BB stand FOR? Bush bearing or Ball Bearing HMMMMM. I wonder is this guy(SilKa) out to make GUKSTER look like Mr bad guy over a little missunderstanding? Sounds to me like SilKa fked up, and he is just as much to blame as GUKSTER himself. Not anywhere in the add do I see BALL-BEARING TURBO'S mentioned
We don't know what was said, it seems to be all one sided, so i guess we will just have to see what GUKSTER has to say in response to such childish and Defamatory comments.
SilKa it seems like you were after something u had little or know fkin idea about, until u recieved the turbo's in yor little hot hands and then decided to go and do some research. Hmmmm Chicken B4 the egg? Oh well, From what u lead us to believe, the GTR (t28) turbo's u recieved were in fact the items u were after. The add states GTR turbo's
Quote:(older type of T28 so it part true, but still not a T28.)
Hang on a sec here older type T28 = true, But still not T28. OK what are u trying to say here? TRUE but NOT, Black but nah its really BLUE! I think u should have a little think for a second or 2 here. Getting the facts straight may be a priority!

Do you know? or did you know? the difference between R33 And R32 turbo's before you purchased them. I DON'T THINK SO!
Hey i must say i am a little sad for u about the whole situation. But i think GUKSTER has to reply to your harsh remarks.
P.S Did GUKSTER really Fcuk You? Shocked

Regards

GUKSTER in disguise? Rolling Eyes
SilyKa
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA70T did u check the link first b4 ur mouth started to fart. He said and I quote from the link he claims it to be Ballbearing...
Ring Garrett and they will tell u the TE2701 is more close to the T25 and not T28, hence the T28 was later produced.
Talk about finding the facts....!!!!!
Do u like suckin on him!!!!!
Twisted Evil

2ndly, like I said and AE82 rolla is not a AE101 rolla

TE2701 was the turbo he sold me, the "NEW" replacement was the T28 which superseded it....so it is not the same.

Wat r u said, about who was the dishonest person making unfounded claims, my main reason for posting this was to warn others about him, and becare when u are buying from others on the forum.

I didn't want to post this warning, I inform toymods but they took no action. So is it wrong of me to protect my other fellow forum member from this deceitful person.

summary:
1:The turbos are not orignal R33 GTR turbos.
2:NOT T28 ballbearing as was claim and as quote by link

sorry board, didn't mean to come out that harsh, just wanted to protect my fellow members.

made $400 profit, damn, more like I F#%@#k him..ehehehehe...
and didn't have to be deceiful about it, either.

I am very fortunate to hav gotten away with it, I just hope others don't get lied to like I was, by the likes of him.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 November 2003 22:36]

JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 19 November 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So u got your nickers in a knot for no reason at all!! You asked for GTR turbo's and thats what yo got. Afterall that was what was ADVERTISED. Did you really know that R32 and R33 GTR's both come out with T25 turbo's. Dip shit! If you had mommy help you with your home work you would know, that this was the case.
The only motor that comes from the factory with a T28 Ball-Bearing turbo is the late S14 200SX with the SR20DET motor. So it seems to me you definitely had and have no fking idea what you are on about. What is it like to live in the clouds?
You just need to accept some responsibility for you inadequate research and stop ya wingeing ya little girl. Stop licking your ball bag, take a back seat and read up before u start WARNING everybody about someone who u had a little misunderstanding with.
You may want to speak wisdom not shit next time you go like a bull at a gate.
You made more than your money back so what the hell u complaining about?Hmmmm You obviously have nothing better to do.

and becare when u are buying from others on the forum.Yeah whatever? You just wanted to have a bitch just because you don't want to accept your side of the responsibility. Its a shame some people are so full of themselves! Oh well Ho Hum. Back to the grind.
BTW links don't mean shit unless you know what u are looking at!!
P.S
So, in conclusion to the above mentioned,

LET THE BUYER BEWARE Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
REGARDS
SilyWedge
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 20 November 2003 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA70T R U F@#$%@#k Gukster's whore?????

jst wondering Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 20 November 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
silly wedge - LOL, so true! other people seem to think he is dodgy, so its not like sillyka is the only person he has seemed dodgy to, jza70t it seems got you knickers in a knot!! man this is a funny thread Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 22 November 2003 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All Skyline drivers are f*ckin' wankers and bullsh*t artists so SilyKa really should have assumed that this guy was no different seeing as he was selling his Skyline parts. Very Happy
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He is from my neck of the woods hmm I wonder who he is....

Us Newcastleians aint usually rippoff artists. Just a lil povo lol
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all the med students I met up there were very povo...

but their greatest conquest was drinking the engineering students under the table. what does that tell you about doctors in australia? Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 23 November 2003 10:54

all the med students I met up there were very povo...

but their greatest conquest was drinking the engineering students under the table. what does that tell you about doctors in australia? Smile

That they cheat, by using catheters over there too!
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What is a damn catheter lol
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The liver is the root of all evil. My motto anyway. Very Happy

A catheter is a small tube that goes into some cavity to drain fluid out. A urinary catheter goes into the bladder that way you never have to go to the toilet.....you can just keep drinking all night and never go to the dunny. Personally, I'd just go for condom drainage and a leg bag - just make sure your pubes don't get caught.... Shocked
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
which means now people will understand what I mean when I say "about as pleasant as a urethra catheter insertion"
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh...with some lignocaine gel, it's all done in about 20 seconds!
JZA70T
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilyWedge wrote on Thu, 20 November 2003 11:20

JZA70T R U F@#$%@#k Gukster's whore?????

jst wondering Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nope but yor mum is my whore!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Well, thats wat she told me last night when i f%#ked her!!!!!!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that's about 20 seconds longer than I'd rather it take Razz
SilyWedge
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 24 November 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JZA70T wrote on Mon, 24 November 2003 01:21

Quote:

title=

Nope but yor mum is my whore!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Well, thats wat she told me last night when i f%#ked her!!!!!!

JZA70T, You are one sick dude..

I honestly didn't know u practised NECROPHILIA

You are one desparate dude....GET HELP.....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SilyWedge
Newcomer

November 2003
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 24 November 2003 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't stoop to ur leave and talk abt ur parents, but I will about ur relos. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Did ur uncle gave it to u wen u were young, I mean really gave it to u...up ur clacker..... Did u find ur aunty attractive or something, or did f$#%#$k ur auntie to get back at ur uncle for giving u some....and I mean SOME....

I could have sworen u were a catholic alter boy... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 24 November 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, OK, thats me out of this thread, ..., where's the "unsubscribe to topic" button?!
ehendrikd
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 24 November 2003 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thread lock or deletion immanent........
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: " WARNING " Misleading Ads by Gukster Warning!!!!!!!!!! Mon, 24 November 2003 05:29 Go to previous message
JZA70T,

Personal attacks of any sort are not permitted on these forums !

As such this thread has been locked and further action wil be taken after reviewing the facts.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:EOI: Cusco camber tops for AE86
Next Topic:1G 6 speed with bellhousing,shifter,slave,fork and throwout bearing now $1450
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 13:11:02 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092809200286865 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.