Toymods » General Car Talk » Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 10:34 Go to next message
Fellas Get out there and get Need For Speed Underground!!
It kicks ass. Sorry fellas but Im addicted and Im sure you guys will be too!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and pc and nintendo gamecube Very Happy
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 11:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that too if its out on those but yeah must get this game I guarantee many sleepless nights its unreal!!! Very Happy
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'if its out on these'

righteo. The pc version is the version to get if you have a wheel, the best graphics, best sound and online play. I know PS2 has online play but with the right PC you can apparently get 60fps whereas consoles get 30

[Updated on: Wed, 26 November 2003 11:49]

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but the game is mad and thats all anyone needs to know so wether you get it on X-BOX, PC, PS2, Gamecube or wether you pretend to play it with your granny in the front yard,

THE GAME IS MAD!!!!! Laughing Laughing
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i love pretending with granny Rolling Eyes
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Wed, 26 November 2003 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont think it's out on the xbox. Anyway, I have Project Gotham 2. That will keep me busy for a while.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm pretty sure it released on the same day across everything, so if you didn't see it means the store was out
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. I just found out that is is being released on the xbox, so that's all ok. Smile But all the review (including user reviews) I have read say that NFS is nowhere near as good as PGR2. And it doesnt have Live enabled play either. Sad
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, EA have signed an exlusive deal with Sony for online play, which sucks balls really.

What really peeves me is that they make a big song and dance about doing a deal with Ninty for GBA connectivity, then the connectivity is absolute crap. In Madden all you do is have a scoreboard on the gba. woo freaking hoo. They should pull their finger out and do something like being able to call plays secretely on your handheld, which is what everyone has been crying for since day 1
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. That sucks so much about EA. They actually wanted to be on XBL earlier, but they wanted to charge a subscription fee to their games. Sad MS said no siree and so they said, fine, no EA on XBL. Which SUCKS. I so want to play fifa online.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just want to play Fifa. Those bastages didn't bring enough copies of 2004 for cube into the country and it is impossible to find. I even had mine pre-ordered Confused

I might have to import another game Razz
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You serious? Now that sucks dude. Fifa 2k3 is still my most played game. Havent got 2k4 yet.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
same here man, I don't go more then a few days without playing 2k3 for a few hours Smile I've almost finished a season with a danish team and I was suprised at how accurate their goal scorers are even tho the team is hell dodge. Winning 10-0 against Arsenal at Highbury is always fun Smile

I want 2004 for the better team organising, on the fly playcalling(which I never know why they took out) and that whole take a team from a low div up through the ranks will have me playing till my eyes and fingers bleed Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh heh. Dude, MY team is Arsneal. I KICK your arse!!! Razz

I have finished 3 full PL seasons, and almost finished my 4th. Playing on the second highest difficulty. Friggen hard work mate. No 10-0 wins for me.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've finished 5 seasons at Man U winning every title. There's 4 difficulty levels right? I started first season on the second easiest then went up each year, so by season three I was on world class. I've played through 4 (I think?) seasons at Juventus winning everything on World Class, now I'm doing my first Season at FC Copenhagen. Wrapped up the League and just won the EFA last night, one more match in the national cup to go.

Here's a great goal Owen scored for me when I had him playing for Man U Very Happy

What formation you play with? I find this is the best one
^_o_o
|__o
_o___o
___o
o_o_o_o
___o

that's 2-1-2-1-4. It leaves your attacking midfielder easy access to the goals, as their flat four line just sits and watches as he strolls into goal Smile

[edit] damn formating not coming through

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 03:49]

Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. Ok, you've played more than me. Very Happy I have a heap other games to play as well though. My brother often comes into me room and goes "how did I know?" and walks out in disgust when I play fifa.

Yeah there are 3 difficulty levels. WC is so hard.

Cannot see that video. Sad Friggen firewalls here at work. How big is it? You COULD send it through to my email address. it's andrewlincolne@mac.com

I play with 2-5-3. I find that they score goals, but I am always able to get back in time. I have no one on my team that has less than 89 points. Very Happy Very Happy So my midfield can get back in time anyway, and never get tired. Very Happy
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its alittle over 846k, sentage
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kewl.

Ah ha. Just got it as I was writing this. Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not too bad at all mate. Not too bad at all.

I was playing a mate one night and he took a pot shot from the centre cicle. Takes the shot and goes "crap, didnt mean to shoot" and then it goes in. Friggen keeper.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im at about 72/111 in the game and its pissing me off... no matter what i do.. ill get FUCKED... traffic just appears infront of me to kill me lol./.. i almost punched my screen at 1 point.. i did 1 race.. no joke 100 times
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Everyone with X-Box and the inferior PS2 players Thu, 27 November 2003 05:58 Go to previous message
NFS Underground is on X-Box I have had it for like 2 weeks now and I have almost finished it!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RTA Emmissions testing
Next Topic:Change in NSW rego plate price list
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 23:44:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004971981048584 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.