Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

icon8.gif  NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 21 November 2003 09:36 Go to next message
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad

the 86 is no more :'(

I wrote it off on the way home from work, not in the mood to explain how yet, will do that mayb tomorrow. Im too busy remembering the great times we shared together :'(

RIP My lil Red Sprinter

EDIT: made title more browser friendly

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 09:13] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 21 November 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RIP Sprinty Razz Razz Razz ...

No you can get that Corolla you've always dreamed of... Jokes dude...

Show us the pics!!!!! And explain it all you lazy arse Smile Smile Smile ...
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 21 November 2003 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bad news man but now you can buy a corolla.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fri, 21 November 2003 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you talking about "buy a corolla"? He just wrote off his corolla! Laughing

Sorry to hear that dude, but take solace in the fact you've just bought a Supra.....
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 22 November 2003 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oohhhh the pain, poor 86 Crying or Very Sad

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/untitled.jpeg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/564.jpeg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/234.jpeg

http://members.optushome.com.au/johnny666/1231.bmp

EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 22 November 2003 04:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone was being silly in the wet werent they? i dunno how it happened but damn. are you insured? where did it happen?
i wont show the missus this post or ill never be alowed to drive in the rain again Crying or Very Sad
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 22 November 2003 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry about your car, RIP Sprinter Sad The AE86's keep getting rarer, esp. in good condition...

Wasn't on the F6 last night was it? I drove down in the fog & rain & somehow just avoided a 20 car pileup...

[Updated on: Sat, 22 November 2003 09:03]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sun, 23 November 2003 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude that sucks so badly!
im sorry to see ur poor sprinter bashed and bruised,

but at least you still have the supra!!! Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 25 November 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sucks dude. I think I would die the day that happened to me. Sad
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tue, 25 November 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad Crying or Very Sad thats about all I can say
I hope your alright
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 26 November 2003 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accident happened on werombi rd the other night, sorry to hear bout the ae86 scott as it was in excellent condition!!!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 26 November 2003 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Thanks for your concern.

Now ill explain what happened:

It was about 6.00pm when it happened, had been on the road all day and had worked 2hrs overtime (delivery driver) and was on the way home. All day i had been driving works shit box diesel ute, so getting in the sprinter was like going from the 4ac to 7mgte. Anyway there is a slight bend in the road, i slightly applied the brakes but the car just started to slide straight towardsa a tree, i then proceeded to dump the accelerator to get the ass end to slide around but it came just back just a little to far, so then i tried to correct it, but wheels were just spinning and the car was picking up speed as it was downhill, i kicked the arse back around and it hung out again and looked like going over a 10m drop so i ripped the handbrake up to spin it around and slammed it into a clay embankment on other side of road doing the damage that you see. I predict i hit the emankment at around 80-90kms so i was very lucky to walk out unharmed. At closer inspection of the car, the tyres were fairly low on tread which i think is what caused the car to just slide straight in the beginning.

The car was insured but i dont think i will claim as my insurance company wont be happy considering my supra is still being negotiated with them lol. I havnt lost the sprinter bug, im deciding whether or not to buy another in the next few weeks, or wait till i finish my supra and then purchase one. Only time will tell but yeah, i thought if i was ever gonna hurt my car it would be in another drift accident but oh well, a lesson learnt i suppose, luckily it was on a deserted road or it may have become far worse Crying or Very Sad

Thanks Sly, it was one of the better looking stockers i have seen, even if the paint was shithouse Wink
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 26 November 2003 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i say keep with the supra Smile

is the main damage on the front left or is the body crushed in?

cause my corona got the front left corner smashed in the same as yours and cost me less then $150 to fix it, did it myself Very Happy

some pics of after i fixed didn't have a camera before

http://www12.brinkster.com/thejackel/carimages/1.j pg
http://www12.brinkster.com/thejackel/carimages/2.j pg
http://www12.brinkster.com/thejackel/carimages/3.j pg
http://www12.brinkster.com/thejackel/carimages/4.j pg

still i say go the supra Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 26 November 2003 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics didnt work :S

Ill be looking at the car again as its at the panel beaters so ill take some better pics with a proper digi cam, not my stupid phone Razz
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed, 26 November 2003 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pic worked for me Confused

http://www12.brinkster.com/thejackel/carimages/1.jpg

camera phones are good... i got a car crash pic on one of mine
was a the traffic light and a car smashed into a truck Shocked

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not me Confused

This is what it says when I try to open them,
Quote:

"HTTP1.1 STATUS 403 Remote Access to this object forbidden This file cannot be directly accessed from a remote site, but must be linked through the Brinkster Member's site."

[Updated on: Thu, 27 November 2003 01:28]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sucks to be you...

BL

RIP sprinter !

let this be a lesson to all of you.... NEW TYRES!! Very Happy
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dam brinkster Mad

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thu, 27 November 2003 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you can't see em there then i don't know whats wrong Confused

http://www12.brinkster.com/thejackel/carimages/
kc_347
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sat, 29 November 2003 12:45 Go to previous message
Hey man
sorry to hear about your sprinter...I hope that it can be repaired, wouldn't want to see another legendary car go to waste..... Sad
Well at least you have a supra to fall back on.....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:gotta lurve toyota
Next Topic:Maybe 1ggte's aren't slow...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 9 06:06:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051980018615723 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.