Toymods » Track Talk » IMPOUNDED!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
fOOZ86
Regular

May 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Tue, 25 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca, just need to take a page out of bandali debs's book.

Hey what happens if you just drive off on a copper? I might do that one day if I ever get a job, just say fuckit, pay the fines, keep cruising at the speed limit and wait till I do something illegal before I pull over, and as for random drug testing in victoria? hm, they m ight have th haul me off to jail for refusing a test, I aint givin out my god damn DNA to coppers.
  Send a private message to this user  
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 26 November 2003 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I have driven off on a cop, the one that was goin on about me being an F,ing dickhead and that my blinker only blinked 4 times when changing lanes.
Well after I called him the same names as he called me, I said Im going and started my car and he was sayin something about what would happen if I take off, then he said "Ill see you in court Buddy" so I flipped him the bird out the window while I was taking off and yelled out "see you there dickhead"!!

Nothing ever came of it and its been over 3 years I would say now!!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 26 November 2003 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cousin the other day gotcaught doing 150 in a 110 zone.. but he is nsw p's so speed limited to 90... 60 over.. he got FUCKED.. he had 1 point and now like -6 or somehting and 1600 fine
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 26 November 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spewin!!Man I would not know what to do wit myself. I would have to chuck on my rollerblades and skate everywhere!!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Wed, 26 November 2003 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a mate that got busted doing 120 in an 80, and because he was sitting side by side with his other friend the cops called it street racing...

this was on double demerits, he got 2 fines, and lost 16 points...

he only had 1.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats what they do they will see you side by side and call it street racing then they will impound your car and charge you like $2 a day to keep it locked up and all that shit!!

Bloody PIGS!!!!!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my friend drives a 1968 peugeot 504 for fucks sake!!!!

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Thu, 27 November 2003 17:53

my friend drives a 1968 peugeot 504 for fucks sake!!!!

Gotta watch them Peugeots... Damn sleepers eh Laughing
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man they will go for anything I mean apparently I was racing a Mirage in my Ae102 corolla with a 7afe motor, extractors hi flow cat and mandrel bent 2.5 inch exhaust, and get this it was beating me so they said in court!!

They should atleast make up something believeable!! Laughing Laughing
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beaten by a Mirage??? How could ya live with yourself Laughing
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know dont worry I laughed when they said it in court and so did my mate who was driving the Mirage!! Oh yeah, I drive a red seca and according to the police I drove a Marone Lancer!!

IDIOTS!! Laughing Laughing
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got busted doing... a ahh... lot... in a 70 zone. I think I have told this story. Cop was nice though, so I still have my licence.

How much can I safely say on the internet? Very Happy
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 27 November 2003 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think AttentionSeca needs to read his posts and rethink his driving style. Maybe he's had so much cop attention cause he drives like a tard, or so he proclaims?
kc_347
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Fri, 28 November 2003 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or maybe his just a lucky little bastard..... Rolling Eyes
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Fri, 28 November 2003 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man I rarely drive like that in the 10 years I have been driving, and If I get caught I take it on the chin and I have only been fined about 3 or 4 times in 10 years.

What I hate is when cops make up shit and try to fine you for it!

The only attention I had bought on is beating the pigs in court when the only thing they could rightfully get me for was 15 and under and that was the only thing they didnt put on the list of fines they made up!!

Trust me pigs dont like it when you beat them in court and if it ever happenns to you where your about to lose your licence $4000 worth of fines plus have your car impounded for 3 months which also has to be paid for and the cops have you in court and you know its all made up, you tell me what you think of cops and if you win the case then tellme how often you get pulled over after the case!!

By the way dude at the time this was my first offence, and it didnt even happen!!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Fri, 28 November 2003 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[mod: personal attack deleted]

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2003 14:33] by Moderator

gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Fri, 28 November 2003 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 30 November 2003 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 14:25

<a href="http://Whatever buddy you dont know me and you probably wouldnt know shit from your reflection in a mirror!! If im a fuckstick your a fuckbranch you tosser!!" target="_blank"></a>

[mod: edited personal attack]

[Updated on: Fri, 19 December 2003 14:33] by Moderator

gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 30 November 2003 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't get any PM's Sad
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 30 November 2003 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you even read the threads?

12 I wish

And Im not the tool dude take a look at who resorts to calling me names because he would be too big of a pussy to stand for himself when he is being harassed by cops!!

Im not hard done by dude if you wanna know what hard done by is come hang with me for a day and Ill introduce you to familys of hard done by people!!

You only say shit to me cuz you dont know me your so quick to jump and say this guy is a fuckstick yet you have never seen me or spoken to me, you have simpley heard a couple of my bad experiences with police where I have lost my temper because of the nature of the incident or usually lack of incident for which they have pulled me over!!

Im not the bad person, your the one that attacks before he understands what I have experienced!!

Maybe your the 12 year old!!
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 01 December 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't worry dude
they dunno shit

who the fuck drives like a granny everytime they jump in the car? who hasn't booted a car b4? who hasn't dragged someone off at the lights? who hasn't sped b4?

yeah you drag people.. who doesn't? nebet someone has had a run with their friend b4... if you haven't then u have a right to say but if u have then ur a fuken hypocrite

this is a forum based on cars and of course your gona get drag racing stories.. cops stories and big stack stories... fuken faggots on the forums who think that they can be the "mature" people and tell everyone off... if your talking face to face and called someone a fuck stick then im sure u'd get the shit kicked outta ya
have some respect
a guy is telling his story and you guys just turn on him... nice... Rolling Eyes

later
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 01 December 2003 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wouldn't be because most people take exception to full of shit tossers?? Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 01 December 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat makes him full of shit..?

peace
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 01 December 2003 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By definition someone who is full of shit is someone that tells lies!

I have not told one lie on this forum, all my stories I can back up 100%.

So that would make you guys the ones that are full of shit because your babbling shit that you dont even know about!!

Comeon fellas keep dribbling shit you dont know about, but I guarantee when it comes to the crunch you guys are too insecure in yourselves to accept that someone has an experience that is probably a more exciting story for some people than anything that has happened in your pathetic insecure lives!!

So you guys jumpon and try to put the person down because you feel they are taking some of your spotlight!! I may have the name attentionseca because I own a SECA but you guys are the ATTENTION SEEKERS and thats a fact!!
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Mon, 01 December 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Both of you have provided many posts supplying positive proof that Mankind's ability to counter the benefits of natural selection leads to dilution of the gene pool! Crying or Very Sad
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Thu, 04 December 2003 15:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck the Police, dont like em, they are rude and ignorant donut eaters in my eyes. I always thought they were resonable people until a few incidents arose, but now I hate them. They may have a bad job to do, but they chose it and they should be polite and considerate when doing their duties.

One incident arose when I was driving my brothers turbo exa, got pulled over for RBT, went over the car for about 1 hour issuing defects for shit like no reverse lights, no washer fluid, oil engine leak(there was none), number plate not centered, lights werent bright enough for high beam, battery terminals. Just to list a few of the defects they gave me that night. Not only was it the defects but the 4-6 policemen that were there were rude ignorant fuckheads, treated me like shit and laughed at my opinions.

Before this incident i didnt hold a grudge against police but it is no wonder they have such a bad name in society.

Sorry for the ramble, bit off the thread title, but had to give my 2 cents about police.

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Fri, 05 December 2003 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen Ta23!!
I feel your pain!!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Fri, 05 December 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The shit in this thread is so fresh there are flies coming from all directions.
Also proves how gullible some people are to believe the shit Confused
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sat, 06 December 2003 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Fri, 05 December 2003 23:38

Who gullible? And what shit are they believing?
Just curious, couldnt be rooted to read the whole thread again.
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sat, 06 December 2003 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta23 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 01:11

that we are gullible for believing attention seca that is was/is abused by cops...
i can't be bothered with the thread nemore... i've experienced the same shit as attentionseca so i know where he is coming from... but then again i'm full of shit Rolling Eyes

peace
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta23 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 01:11

Anyone who has experienced any sort of police abuse of power is full of shit according to the tossers who dont leave their house enough to experience anything!!

Eg: Cool1, SIMDOG, Ed_ma61, Blown86 and those poofs!! Shocked

[Updated on: Sun, 07 December 2003 01:49]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I left my house last night when I butt fucked you Heart
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 18:32

Lame.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VuVu wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 18:11

Lame.

You were the towl boy, so whos the lame one now? Twisted Evil
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 19:12

Lame.

LOL you replied in what? 1 minute?
Sad shit man.. everything about you is lame dude
btw nice signature..
haha fuken lame shit... what are you ? 12? your homosexual related jokes and cop lovin attitude is just gold man..
your really a cool1 aint cha? Rolling Eyes change your name to LameFUCK

[Updated on: Sun, 07 December 2003 08:21]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I am 12, that would make you a pedophile seeing you were taking photos of me Rolling Eyes
I think your just upset because you missed out on the action between me and attentionwhore Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Righhhhhttt..

dude you are fuken lame.

those jokes arn't even funny... Nope sorry man no amount of gay or pedafillic jokes will get me pissed... its the fuken internet ffs.. lameness all the way from sick dude cool1

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every person on this forum knows you love my gay talk, cause if you didnt you wouldnt come back for more.
So if you post in this thread again your are proving that you love me Embarassed
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 19:49

Every person on this forum knows you love my gay talk, cause if you didnt you wouldnt come back for more.
So if you post in this thread again your are proving that you love me Embarassed

LOL you are so..... gay?
and lame dont' forget that...
Laughing
Laters
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhhh look everyone, VuVu loves me Embarassed
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One day I might let you sleep in the same bed as me rather and on the floor.
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No i alreddy have a groove of my body in your mums bed...?
another lame ass joke aye

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Must be lonely in there hey?
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah lately
she keeps going into your room...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VuVu wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 19:25

yeah lately
she keeps going into your room...

Yeah she likes to make sure me and your other bum buddy are havin safe sex.
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
or show you how to use a strap on? or explain to him why you have have balls but no dick? (LOL mental picture)
meh... gayness
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing I remember that strapon. You screemed liked a 6 year old girl when I came at you with that Laughing
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 your dieing man!!
I mean atleast your first comebacks were remotely funny, now you just sound like a dumbshit!! Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm sorry buddy, but it was getting boring so I couldnt be bothered thinking up anything "cool".
Maybe if you can think up another one of your bullshit cop stories I might be able to start up again. I'm sure you can think up another story pretty quick Rolling Eyes
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL watever mate
you are lame.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont understand why you think i'm lame when your the kid that keeps on biting Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah im just stating... over and over.. that your lame Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, I'm just stating that your a kid cause you cant help but bite Wink
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Then we're in agreeance that your lame and im a kid. Laughing
ta23
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VuVu wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 19:20

Cool1 wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 19:12

Lame.

LOL you replied in what? 1 minute?
Sad shit man.. everything about you is lame dude
btw nice signature..
haha fuken lame shit... what are you ? 12? your homosexual related jokes and cop lovin attitude is just gold man..
your really a cool1 aint cha? Rolling Eyes change your name to LameFUCK

I Agree in some ways there but have now relised cool1 always tries to stir people, but sometimes he goes to far and the talk just becomes immature and "lame" as you stated.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you study the thread you would realize that my posts only become lame when other people get upset and start making personal attacks against other people that are not and have not been involved in this argument.
You can always tell when someone gets upset because their next come back will be something like "your mum is soo fat that when she fell over gravy poured out". And this is just what happened earlier. So once again I win by getting somebody upset and pissed off Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL w00p w00p
another person agrees that your lame

VuVu wrote on Sun, 07 December 2003 19:11

Lame.

and if you are referring to me then your statement initially was lame... not urself but you began the personal attacks so...?

eh.... wat can ya say... GG? Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Once again you have just proved you cannot read Laughing Poor poor boy Laughing
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: IMPOUNDED!! Sun, 07 December 2003 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ok...

1. I said "if" so if i was wrong disreguard
  2. I have been involved in the discussion long before you
  3. Your mum is so fat that you are lame Laughing

GG i win
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Takes thre weeks to blow a 7afe with no oil
Next Topic:skyline - WRX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 07:35:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077118873596191 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.