Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Have you ever raced a cop?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

icon10.gif  Have you ever raced a cop? Thu, 27 November 2003 12:45 Go to next message
On my way into town tonight I was trying to get infront of traffic so I could get to town quick but this stupid Ford falcon was in the right lane and there were other cars in the other 2 lanes so I was up this Fords butt!
Anyway I spotted a gap and I gunned it in the left lane and flew past the blocking cars and I noticed the Ford decided to gun it too so I thought lets see how fast this Ford wants to get upto cuz I know I cant beat it but most back off when you start to get up alot of speed and I was hoping to make the next gap in traffic before him and block him so he couldnt get through. Anyways I smash it bactk to 3rd and planted it but as I approached 120 in this 80 zone all of a sudden I heard Sirens and I thought here we go Ive lost my licence now Im stuffed.
Next thing you know the Ford I was trying to beat to the gap pulled up beside me and there is 3 cops in it and the 2 closest to my side were shaking their heads and their fingers at me!!

Bloody unmarked cars but they let me go cuz unmarked cars cant pull people over anymore!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Send a private message to this user  
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Thu, 27 November 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They can't?!?!!? WHOLY SHIT THAT'S SWEET! I'll remember that.

Nice story. Very Happy

You in Vic AttentionSeca? I hope so... Ooooh the goodness.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Thu, 27 November 2003 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easiest way to know if it's a cop car over in W.A. is that they don't got no covers over there wheels..

why can't they pull you over???
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Thu, 27 November 2003 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because he's spouting BS that's why. There's no way an undercover "couldn't pull someone over" They probably where on their way to something else and couldn't waste their time
crostek
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Thu, 27 November 2003 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They have changed the law in NSW that you have the right to drive your car to a safe place (eg petrol station) before stopping for an unmarked car. This was after a series of raps and bashings of people by suspect cars posing as cops.
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Thu, 27 November 2003 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ouch. You can always tell it's not an undercover cop if it only has the single aerial. Smile
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[mod: personal attack deleted]

I dunno CROSTEK hey I was told that undercover cars cant pull anyone over anymore by a mate in special forces. But you might be right I will have to ask.
But these 3 cops in an undercover car didnt pull me over last night they just put the sirens on and pulled up beside me shook their heads and fingers with big smiles on their faces and then turned off onto the street that leads to the local police station.

Well whatever the law is Im glad I didnt get done for 30 and over cuz aparrently its instant loss of licence in NSW isnt it CROSTEK??

[Updated on: Tue, 16 December 2003 15:09] by Moderator

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GTMAN your like 21 years old dude congratulations you just became legal in America like this year, so Im sure in the 3 or 4 years youve been driving, if its even been that long, youve got alot of experience with regards to road rules in Perth and even NSW so I really appreciate the knowledge and experience that you input has helped me to learn from your experiences and all in all become a better driver!! Rolling Eyes

HAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
35 and over is automatic loss of license (and they can now take it on the spot) Sad
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats crazy hey!!
I thought the law states innocent until proven guilty in the court of law!!
They go against their own rules!!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 10:38

GTMAN you dont know shit so dont try and have input when you dont know anything,

ok, I think I know a fair bit about being a responsible driver and lfipping birds to cops and backchatting never entered the list

but dont worry dude there are plenty of other inbred people just as stupid as you out there in Perth so Im sure you feel smart where you live, Right at home you could say! Laughing

I think you've got the wrong state for this joke, I'll let that slide

I dunno CROSTEK hey I was told that undercover cars cant pull anyone over anymore by a mate in special forces. But you might be right I will have to ask.

I think someone has been telling you porkies

AttentionSeca wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 10:49

GTMAN your like 21 years old dude congratulations you just became legal in America like this year,

and I care about america why?

so Im sure in the 3 or 4 years youve been driving, if its even been that long, youve got alot of experience with regards to road rules in Perth

I have actually, thank you for noticing

and even NSW so I really appreciate the knowledge and experience that you input has helped me to learn from your experiences and all in all become a better driver!! Rolling Eyes

not a problem. Any time you want to pull your head out of your arse and ask about how we should treat law enforcement officers, who do probably the most unloved but most important job in the community, I'll give you some tips. If you really had mates that where cops, you wouldn't treat cops so bad
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh heh. Yeah.

But this is it. You are proven guilty if picked up by a speed camera. The proof is right there. They can take your license on the spot.

As for cops travelling beside you (as was your case), they are not allowed to book you UNLESS one of them is ranked a Seargent or higher. Cops are not allowed to book without camera/laser evidence unless of a Seargent rank or higher. They can pull you over and reprimand you, but not book you. So chances are they were all low ranked cops. As for taking your license without evidence I am not sure.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

GTMAN your like 21 years old dude congratulations you just became legal in America like this year, so Im sure in the 3 or 4 years youve been driving, if its even been that long, youve got alot of experience with regards to road rules in Perth and even NSW so I really appreciate the knowledge and experience that you input has helped me to learn from your experiences and all in all become a better driver!! Rolling Eyes

yeah right Rolling Eyes nice one dickhead Twisted Evil
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

not a problem. Any time you want to pull your head out of your arse and ask about how we should treat law enforcement officers, who do probably the most unloved but most important job in the community, I'll give you some tips. If you really had mates that where cops, you wouldn't treat cops so bad

Too right mate. I have a good mate who's a cop and I would hate that job. For example, a while ago he made someone cry (no details here). Do you think he enjoyed it? No. But it's his job, and so he has to do it. And really, they keep us safe. What would we do without them.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't remember the exact country, but the cops went on strike for pay dispute, guess what happened. Riots, murders, looting, freaking insanity. Without police, its sad really but hey, society would fall apart literally in days, if not hours. I know that if the cops went on strike here I would sit at home in my car stroking a shotgun Razz
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Too right. Never want to see that day.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I got plenty of cop mates and they know exactly why the other cops want me all the time and they aggree purely cuz I beat them in court on 3 charges that were made up!!

And at the same time I was getting charged for these made up charges my mate was about 5 blocks away trying to break up a fight that the cops were already called about and got stabbed 5 times and the cops didnt turn up for 1 and a half hours after my mate was stabbed because they had 7 cars in the service station where I was getting done for something that didnt even happen!!

Dont tell me they put up with shit cuz I know they put up with shit but there are several police that deal more shit than they put up with, so until you have been in the situation gtman you little shit dont comment about it!!

Coronamark2 you must be from perth too! WHo you callin a dickhead did I say shit to you?

Fellas I know that cops are good and I apreciate all the shit they do for us, but corrupt cops fuck everything up and there is no way I will bow down to someone who abuses their power and anyone who does is a puppet!!

Man open your eyes, about 2 years ago in NSW we had cops who were the head of a major drug scandal!
Now yous answer me honestly would you trust these cops with your lives???
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way guys Im talking about 4 local cops that work and live in my area, Im not talking about any other cops!

These are 4 particular officers who give me trouble for no reason at all except for the fact that 2 of them tried to get me for something that I did not do and when I took them to court, which they thought I would not do, the judge said to them that from what he understands and believes the charges made against my mate and I were False and both of the Senior Constables who I wont name sat there and said nothing because they knew they had been caught out!

So now you tell me what you guys would do when your in a situation where you are getting pulled over almost everyday just because you knew that you were not in the wrong and stood up for yourself and beat 2 senior constables in court. And now when these officers and 2 of their buddys pull you over they call you fucken dickhead, tell you to pull everything out of your car and throw it on the grass, tell your passengers that they are fuckwits and pull them out of the car and search them, fine your passangers $80 for apparently screaming stuff out the window which never happened, before the case it was even to the point where I had guys pullin up on me in the street threatening me that if I proceeded with the court hearing that they were going to fix me up.

You tell me now what you would do!! Dont tell me you would file complaints against them because I've done that and never heard anything about it again, filing complaints does not work!!!!

So plain and simple when these particular officers pulled me over ONLY when I had done NOTHING WRONG I would tell them where to go and I think thats more than fair!
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 23:43

before the case it was even to the point where I had guys pullin up on me in the street threatening me that if I proceeded with the court hearing that they were going to fix me up

Exactly the same reason why I didn't proceed with a complaint, they will mark you and hunt you down... Don't tell me they don't set particular cars up as targets 'cause my car was targeted for no apparent reason except being in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Granted I don't get much hassle from cops these days, but if I had tried a court case, damn I'd be pulled over every week!!! Congratulations for standing your ground, not many people would have the courage to stand up to those few corrupt cops which unfortunately tarnish the rest of the force...
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks conquest atleast there are some that understand as they have been in one of those situations!!

There are some guys in here that are saying that I shouldnt stand up to the cops that keep targeting me for no reason but I guarantee that shit hasnt happened tothem yet and when it does Ill laugh!!

Oh yeah conquest these guys that pulled up on me and threatened me they werent cops hey they were full thugs man they got me out the front of a shop one night it was one of those all night sales and there was about 3 of them they didnt do anything because there was too many people around but they would have if we were alone, they also caught up wit me at a couple of other places but could do nothing for the same reason, too many people.

I still see them around now and they dont say anything cuz I sent a mate to have a talk to them and now they wave to me!!
I was friends with someone higher up in their crowd than they were, so that was the end of that shit!

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 21:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sat, 29 November 2003 00:55

I still see them around now and they dont say anything cuz I sent a mate to have a talk to them and now they wave to me!!
I was friends with someone higher up in their crowd than they were, so that was the end of that shit!

haha nicely done

and i gotta say MOST cops are pretty decent if u show them respect....however there are ALWAYS those who are just gonna fuk u over no matter what so im glad attentionseca did what he did cause without ppl like him corrupt cops would be alot more cocky

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 22:00]

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Fri, 28 November 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Manipulate its good that someone sees that if we dont take shit corrupt cops it will be harder for corrupt cops to give shit!!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sat, 29 November 2003 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok bud, you deal with the cops your way, which is apparently to act like a smart arse, get marked, have to grab your ankles whenever a cop pulls you over, and eventually take them to court over bogus charges and got off that way, and I'll use my method of just being cool and nice when I first get pulled over and avoid the rest of the ugly incident.

I think I like my way better Smile

and as for getting pulled over 'just' for not indicating the required number of times, I doubt that. I'm sure there was something about your driving action, perhaps something on your car that didn't look right that he actually wanted to pull you over and checkup on
hotrolla
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sat, 29 November 2003 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah some cops are cool and other's are two faced wankers as i have experienced it first hand but that's some nice work attentionSeca showing those tool's whose right. Ive meant some cool cops and some real ego powered tools that deserve to get punished ASAP.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sat, 29 November 2003 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks hotrolla you are a champion Im glad there is more and more people noticing!!

GTMAN is a corrupt cop virgin he hasnt experienced it yet!!

By the way GTMAN you have not read my posts properly I dont be a smartass to all cops who pull me over, your getting me wrong dude and I think thats why your getting aggro over nothing!!

As I have said previously GTMAN the IMPOUNDMENT incident was like my first offence before that I had only been pulled over a few times and all of those times were pleasant experiences no problems what so ever. I only started experiencing problems after I beat these full of shit cops in court. Is this computing to you GTMAN? Say for instance if I came over to Perth and bashed you for a bit of a laugh Im sure your mates would jump in and kick the crap out of me!! TRUE??
And thats the way it works with LOCAL cops once one is made a fool of and beaten in court their cop mates band together and try to get you for everything they can but I dont have a bar of it and I had the female cop who was with the cop that pulled me over for my blinker only blinking 4 times while changing lanes and therefor thought it reasonable to call me a dickhead, laughing her ass off cuz I took no shit from her partner!!

Here is a quick lesson for you GTMAN if a cop pulls you over and says you were doing something wrong and you were then admit to it, apologise and cop it sweet but if you were not doing the wrong thing and you know it, deny it. And if the cop swears at you and makes threats you swear back and tell him where to go because if a corrupt cop pulls you over and makes up shit and you sit there like a pussy and the first words that leave your mouth are "SOrry officer", you just admitted your guilt and he will fine you straight away no questions asked and no guilty conscience cuz he dont really give a shit about you and thats a fact!!

You will see one day my friend!!

But I will tell you one thing if your car has defects galore dont get too smart!!
VuVu
Regular

August 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sat, 29 November 2003 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman you obviously have not copped any police abuse as yet have you? its okay now to pussy foot around cops with "sorry sir" and "it won't happen again sir" but your ignorance really shows wen you think that cops are all sunshine and lollipops... sure they help out the community i don't deny that but more often than not (in my experience) they really dick you around cz of their position.
i can sympathise with attentionseca because i have experienced police brutality... its good that he stands up to them because even reading about it makes me feel better Very Happy
well its only some cops im talkin about here as well... but some of the young faglett cops let it all go to their head
your experience is your experience but by no means are all the cops good people..

and yeah the cops prolly did pull him over for not blinking enuff times.. they do that.. friend got pulled over cz he is known by the police... ended up searching him and his whole car.. ended up giving him a fine cz his front p plate had fallen down.

rock on attention seca
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Peace VuVu your the man!! Shocked Laughing

Thats the shit right there GT man.......
Quote:

you think that cops are all sunshine and lollipops

And you will learn my friend!!

Dont get me wrong again, 80 - 90% of cops are to be respected for their duties. But watch your ass when that 10-20% are on the case!!

Take a page out of VuVu's, hotrolla's,Manipulates, Shraka's and conquests books and maybe you will start learn from what we all have experienced!!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only page I take is out of my own book. As I said before, if you don't drive so as to attract the attention of the law, you won't get it. Why is it that, say my mum has been driving for over 30yrs and has never run into these corrupt cops. Its cause she follows the road rules and keeps her car in good nick, cops have no reason to pull her over.

The more you drive silly or have a car that looks dodgy, the more cop attention you will attract, and therefor the odds of running into the bad cops are less. I don't think all cops are sunshine and lollipops, geez, I'm not stupid. What I'm saying is the way to avoid running into them is by not running into any cops at all.

Cops pull you over for one of three things (when they aren't on a RBT thing)
1) dangerous driving
2) your car looks illegal
3) your location ie. a known drag strip on a friday night

All three can be easily avoided, and hence, the bad cops. Easy

[edit] grammer

[Updated on: Sun, 30 November 2003 04:42]

manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats true GT man...

however u forgot another reason cops like to pull ppl over for

and thats having a modded car

regardless of what your doing

esp if it has P plates on it

im not arguing with u GT i agree with most of what u just said however your not seeing the things we see

thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with both sides here.

Yes there are crooked cops out there, but there are also the great few who dont mind to have a chat with you because they admire your rides. This happened to me one night when i was at the illegals with some mates. We had a silvia, familia, sprinter, corolla, a gtr and a few others and were just sitting on the side of the road getting ready to observe the nights proceedings as we were the first crew there. I was the first car to come and was pulled over by a green falcon and the plain clothed cops got out and went over my car very briefly as its stock and then decided to have a little chat as to what i was doing etc. I told them i was waiting for some mates and they said ok and left me alone. My mates then arrived and we pulled into a driveway and parked, the cops came over, went over every1's cars again, gave a few of them warnings and then decide3d to spend the next 20 or so mins having a chat about cars in general, asking my mate with the familiar why he brought "mummies" car and then asked us if there was ne1 car we wanted to be pulled over. Now ive told this story before but it just goes to show that there are some really cool cops out there.

Although on the other hand, i have also been targeted in my local area because i have been seen driving around late at night and suspected of being a car hoon. Now i havnt done anything wrong when they pull me over but its always, "just seeing who you are" etc. Ive been told that they will be comming around to my house to take my liscence of me because apparently i was doing 170 along a main road in my sprinter, yet the road is uphill and the old girl would never reach that speed. I just laugh it off, and say yeah good one mate and drive off. You jkust have to accept it that there is always going to be wankers out there on a power trip and just try not to be too much of a smart ass or it will become worse and worse.

sorry for the rant
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I can honestly say that I have done things wrong and I always do, its human nature!
BUT the reason I was getting pulled over all the time was because I beat 2 police officers in court!
NOT because of my car, NOT because of my driving habits and definitely not because of my location or mods
All I was driving was a stock seca with a cat back exhaust and I was not driving stupid at any of the times where cops pulled me over and swore at me and told me they were gonna get me if not today tomorrow or the next day!!

It was all al oad of shit!!

GTMAN you probably dont get as much of a problem with cops targeting particular cars because they are always having to break up huge parties full of under age drinkers that cant handle their alcohol and therefore start big riots!!

I see it on the news all the time. And its always in Perth!!
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can't say cause you beat officers in court, cause that means that you've gone through a court issue, which means the real reason for you being in court would be a previous cop altercation.

And yes, I have run into the law before. I had some cops pull me over and breath test me out of the blue, which I thought was wierd, but when I thought about it, it made sense. I was pulling into a local deli at abou 9:30pm cause I needed some food for the animals at a mates place I was looking after. I noticed the cops had a handheld speed trap just as I was cruising up. The deli was closed so I took off somewhere else. The cops on the other hand saw a young kid scream up to a bottlo, which was next to the deli, see it closed, then take off and probably thought I'd been on the piss and was looking for a refill, so it was fair enough that they pulled me over. Another time me and a group of mates where out doing an illegal bonfire up in the bush, not fire season and we are responsible, and playing some music pretty loud, so the local cops come around. Starts looking at my mates WRX which has the lines on it for a N2O kit, which is illegal here, in other states you can have them on your car but not on, here its illegal to have them on at all, and this cop was just chatting stuff with us, told us to keep the noise down and put the fire out after we left.

They where cool with us cause we were all really laid back and chilling.
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay understand this!

[B]My first offence:[/[/U]B] Car impounded, Neg driving, Driving in a manner dangerous to the public and street and ilegal drag racing. Cops pulled up on me while I was sitting in a service station saying they had followed me from some street over the other side of town that I had not even been near on this particular night "New Years Day 1999 1:30 am ". (1st Lie) They said I was doing burnouts around the roundabout. (2nd Lie) They said while I was at the lights there was people crossing and I was edging forward to make them walk around my car. (3rd Lie) They said I raced my mates Mirage off the lights which was in the left lane, (who of which I had just told my passanger to tell him to pull infront of me into our lane and go into the next servo on the right.) (4th Lie)
You see they said all this stuff and took my car fo me doing it but I never did it, they tried to fine me somewhere between 4 to 6 grand.

So I took them to court and had my car back with in the week which cost me $800 solicitors fees and $80 towing fees.

Then I had to take them to court for the charges which I won but cost me $800 solicitors fees.

Remember this was my first offence
From that day I walked out of the court I was getting pulled over almost everyday cops saying everything from my blinker only blinked 4 times while changing lanes to my car is stolen!!

And all of this because 2 pigs wanted to gave some fun on New years. New years day on the Local news they had a big article with the local cops saying how proud they were that they impounded something like 17 cars that night!!

Look man I always get pulled over for breath test that does not bother me a bit, I like being breath tested because I hate drink drivers.

But its when I get pulled over and abused simply because I won a court case against a couple of mates!!
I legally won this court case because I DID NOT do the stuff they said I did so police should be sympathising with me and making sure that it doesnt happen again, NOT making my life hell because 2 of their own men were in the wrong!!!!

You understanding yet GTMAN????
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I understand that's a turd load of underlines Smile
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=AttentionSeca wrote on Thu, 27 November 2003 20:45]
Anyway I spotted a gap and I gunned it in the left lane and flew past the blocking cars and I noticed the Ford decided to gun it too so I thought lets see how fast this Ford wants to get upto cuz I know I cant beat it but most back off when you start to get up alot of speed and I was hoping to make the next gap in traffic before him and block him so he couldnt get through. Anyways I smash it bactk to 3rd and planted it but as I approached 120 in this 80 zone all of a sudden I heard Sirens and I thought here we go Ive lost my licence now Im stuffed.[quote]

Mmmm let me get this right...
You have already freely admitted to exceeding the speed limit by 40 km/hr (50%)and racing another car in fairly dense traffic.

You say all the charges made against you by the police were malicious fabrications. Laughing Laughing

Apparently every person ever jailed has been innocent!!
Bugger me!! It's a bastard of a world isn't it???

Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Fri, 28 November 2003 11:18

Heh heh. Yeah.

But this is it. You are proven guilty if picked up by a speed camera. The proof is right there. They can take your license on the spot.

As for cops travelling beside you (as was your case), they are not allowed to book you UNLESS one of them is ranked a Seargent or higher. Cops are not allowed to book without camera/laser evidence unless of a Seargent rank or higher. They can pull you over and reprimand you, but not book you. So chances are they were all low ranked cops. As for taking your license without evidence I am not sure.

I'd like to see some proof.

Sounds a bit far fetched... Confused
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well this was just the other day and yeah I was in a bit of a rush and yeah I was speeding must admit It was a little stupid of meI wasalil pissed off cuz the the cops who I didnt know were cops boxed me in doin like 65 in an 80 zone but the cops were absolute champions about it but I guess that was because they were in an unmarked car!!

But on this particular time on New Years 1999 I did absolutely nothing wrong except for maybe went 5-10 Km over the limit which was not even on the list of charges!!

Dude If I do it I admit to it and thats it, i believe if you do the crime you do the time!!

Yeah dude I speed Im not perfect and Im sure you speed occasionally too!!
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 15:40

Why is it that, say my mum has been driving for over 30yrs and has never run into these corrupt cops. [edit] grammer
honestly have you got ANY idea ?
the onyl reason shes nto finesd is shes ina sub group in society thats cosnidered safe and law abiding which research has shown is more at risk of having/casuign an accident or comiting minor infrongments due to force of habit
shes a sub group in society that the pigs dont bither with
(time 4 me 2 be hyprcritical)grow up and respect other peoples views even if you dont agree with them or go buy a falcon ...
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok my oldest brother drove for over a decade, and yes when he was in his teens, in a modified Torana with too dark tinting and tyres too wide on the back and never ran into cop problems
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thug_immortal wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 19:15

...doing 170 along a main road in my sprinter, yet the road is uphill and the old girl would never reach that speed....

bawhaha
had my old ae86 4ac doing about 220 racing a 7afe ae92 i think it was along the hume highway between livo and campbelltown in light traffic @ nyte
they will do it yet choose the right time n place hey Smile
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread is gay with a capital G Twisted Evil

Most if not all unmarked police cars have 3 cameras installed to record cocksticks racing up from behind and then going past aswell as recording the speed of the police car. And in all states of Australia unmarked police cars can pull you over.
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it must be incredibly gay for shane to say that Smile
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 21:06

thug_immortal wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 19:15

...doing 170 along a main road in my sprinter, yet the road is uphill and the old girl would never reach that speed....

bawhaha
had my old ae86 4ac doing about 220 racing a 7afe ae92 i think it was along the hume highway between livo and campbelltown in light traffic @ nyte
they will do it yet choose the right time n place hey Smile

Get your speedo checked!!!

Appears to be wildly inaccurate!! Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:12

True. There is more shit in this thread than what has come out of my arse hole in my life Confused
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well you must be a constipated fuck cool1!! Twisted Evil
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 21:16

gtman wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:12

True. There is more shit in this thread than what has come out of my arse hole in my life Confused

But it is only Sunday night. Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:19

Well you must be a constipated fuck cool1!! Twisted Evil

Heres some history for ya: We get dummshit, cheese chewin, shit dribbling, time wasteing wannabes just like youeself at least once a month. They never last long on here and I doubt you will either.
So just keep on beatin...
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

We get dummshit, cheese chewin, shit dribbling, time wasteing wannabes just like youeself at least once a month. They never last long on here and I doubt you will either.

Keep goin you little fuck I was enjoying that little roll you were on!! Laughing

Comeon dude let me hear it!!
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way dude Im not wannabe!! I just AM!! Twisted Evil

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:28

Quote:

We get dummshit, cheese chewin, shit dribbling, time wasteing wannabes just like youeself at least once a month. They never last long on here and I doubt you will either.

Keep goin you little fuck I was enjoying that little roll you were on!! Laughing

Comeon dude let me hear it!!

I'm beginning to love you Embarassed I just love the way you talk dirty to me Smile I think i'm going to add you to my list of people to butt fuck. I hope I get to you soon cause I like tight arse 15yo boys like your self. Jezz i'm getting hot and horny just thinking about it Embarassed Can I have your phone number?
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 21:30

Have you seen a professional about this??? Confused
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blown86 wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:35

AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 21:30

Have you seen a professional about this??? Confused

Yeah hes going to see me, i'm a pro Wink
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your a pro and your willing to admit that?
Is it like a family business or what?

And I think the preferred word for it is Gigalo. And dude you musnt make much money!!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:41

Your a pro and your willing to admit that?
Is it like a family business or what?

And I think the preferred word for it is Gigalo. And dude you musnt make much money!!

Come on you can do better that! There were no dirty words in that post Sad
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How old am I dude??
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:46

How old am I dude??

Old enough for me to have a lot of fun with Shocked
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, if you haven't cottoned on, you are not going to win an argument with Cool1 Laughing

actually, keep going, this is classic Very Happy
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wellcome visit me dude we will have some fun!! Shocked
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring ya mum too!!
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Have you ever raced a cop? Sun, 30 November 2003 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
My mum says I have to go to bed now. But I can vistit you later! Whats your address?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:Suzuki Swift vs THE MARK2
Next Topic:1jz t-66 trying to crack 12s in the 1/4 mile
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Jun 1 07:33:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088009834289551 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.