Toymods » General Car Talk » Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CheeseCake_Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Tue, 02 December 2003 15:59 Go to next message
I was looking up 20V engine specs, and a couple of Audi cars came up running 20V engines in there late model cars, thats cool,

I wonder what kind of power those cars are outputting in modified form, and if the basics are any different from the toyota model.
  Send a private message to this user    
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Tue, 02 December 2003 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the reason they are 20v is because they are 5 cylinders

i know some european cars run 5 cyl engines
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Tue, 02 December 2003 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
audi also have a 40v V8.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Tue, 02 December 2003 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
VW has a 20v 1.8l or 2.0l four cylinder and Volvo has five cylinder, but I dont care!
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Wed, 03 December 2003 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'no kidding'.... S3,A3,A3T, A4,A4T, A4T Quattro-> all the 1.8L's. Since the mid Nineties They're had a 20V's and Audi's are VW anyway.... S3 are capable of over 300HP at the wheels, though I happy with the standard 163Kw engine.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Wed, 03 December 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bs johnny, we all know your gona go for the extra power Razz
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Thu, 04 December 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

bs johnny, we all know your gona go for the extra power

Cool.... Just need the right ecu to run everything.
AudiS3
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Sat, 06 November 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I just jumped on here to sell a CD Changer out of my wifes old Camry.

Always liked the Audi S Models. S3 195kw and 360NM with just a chip. Smile Not the quickest thing but OK.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Sat, 06 November 2004 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even 2.3L audi 90 had 5cyl 20V

some of the megasquirted turbo quattros are getting good numbers with large turbos Wink
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Sat, 06 November 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Always liked the Audi S Models. S3 195kw and 360NM with just a chip. Not the quickest thing but OK.

Well I'm not saying what's going into mine... But Certainly 195kw option isn't bad option, just give them That extra poke! Is yours the MTM or Ottenger?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Sat, 06 November 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MY uncle has an RS4 and with minor mods ie chip and new exhaust I think it is putting out around 330kw stock was 280kw, man I want a ride in the car but he lives in adelaide a long way from sydney.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Audi is running a 20V engines, i didn't know that Sun, 07 November 2004 00:01 Go to previous message
The 1.8T motor gets amazing fuel economy. Best i got out of the Passat was 50mpg on a trip to queensland. The car is very areodynamic, so that would have helped too. I think they have 0.29 CD.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:How much would you pay for an RA23 apron
Next Topic:Purchasing advice for MX83
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 11:16:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052251815795898 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.