Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 11:10 Go to next message
Complete car to wreck, 3TGTE, W55, P/S, A/C, Digi Dash, ... !
  Send a private message to this user    
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nope, ..., if you want to know what it looks like - google it, if you want to buy something from it - ask, then I might consider pics!
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great attitude, motivated seller right
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At this point, there is no need for a picture, so why ask. There is plenty on the car to sell in parts, and no I'm not interested in selling the car whole. As I said earlier, if you want to know more about the car in general - google it, if you can't be bothered doing that, ask a specific question. My "attitude" deals with people who ask for pics all the time, mostly for no return. I'm not shitty at anyone, if either of you take it as such - I appologise, however I have better things to do with my time than arrange photos purely for interests sake. For those of you who want a pic of a part you may consider buying, I'll happily go and borrow friend's digicam, and load the photo up!
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough, it's a pity you're not in brisbane. I'm looking for one of these complete though.

Good luck with the sale.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, Ta. watch out for the rust though - thats what's killed the last four of these (including this one), that I've wrecked, not including the two halfcuts I've used for engine conversions!
clancey
Regular

July 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 24 November 2003 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah spewing, a few people have said that. Oh well might have to start looking at a 7MGTE supra instead Smile Would have been a cool corona to have, but i've got enough hassles with my wagon and rust Sad
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Tue, 25 November 2003 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the engine running? how much?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Tue, 25 November 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, it's still running, however blows smoke which smells like the turbo. I'll put a compression tester on it and PM you a price once I know a bit more about the motor's condition.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Tue, 25 November 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after the front grille.

$50 COD?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 26 November 2003 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep sold to you! Will PM you some details, Bugman.

Will also let everyone know it has a black and grey interior, power windows and mirrors, and just about every little electrical "do hickey" that japanese cars are renowned for! the black digidash is the same as MA61 Supra, as this car was built on the same platform as MA/GA61, RA/SA6*, ST/RT142, ... !!!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 26 November 2003 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate, interested in the power windows.. they will suite a RT142 right?
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 26 November 2003 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also.. does it have the same lower front apron as a rt142? I'm after something a little different
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Thu, 27 November 2003 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have another PM, Bugman. Not sure on the power windows - this car is a coupe, not sedan, so would need to compare to sedan winders?!
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 28 November 2003 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would the dash fit str8 into a rt142 or woudl it require wiring etc
also interested in tail lights 4 sisters car
prices pics and condition upon both would be gr8tly appreciated
btw in syd
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 28 November 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My assumption would be that yes, it would bolt straight in, and the easiest way of making it work would be to simply swap the harnesses, as you will require the digi dash plugs too.

I only have the left taillight left, will email you some photos, if your email is in your profile?

Edit: Nope it's not shown, email me to ifitsuits@hotmail.com if you want photos?!

[Updated on: Fri, 28 November 2003 07:44]

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 28 November 2003 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dotn worry about the tail lights then as need both yet a pic of dash woudl be sweet
what kind of price u after 4 the dash n harness n how hard woudl thsi be 2 install ?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 28 November 2003 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only having ever seen other people do digi dash installs, I'd say it would be quite easy, just take out your cluster and harness, and replace with digi cluster and harness. I don't assume there would be any wiring problems if you took the whole harness. Complete dash setup is black, but I'd assume you only want the cluster and wiring?

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2574

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=2575

Attachment: Dsc00183.jpg
(Size: 43.92KB, Downloaded 295 time(s))
Attachment: Dsc00185.jpg
(Size: 45.69KB, Downloaded 290 time(s))

4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 28 November 2003 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price pls...
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 01 December 2003 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still wrecking!
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 01 December 2003 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what rear end/diff is in this ??.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Tue, 02 December 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diff has been sold, but they come with disc brake IRS F series open and LSD centres in both 2 and 4 pinions.
dtcng
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Tue, 02 December 2003 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for dash loom ?

Wayne
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Tue, 02 December 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Won't seperate the cluster from the loom, but have given you a PM regardless!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 05 December 2003 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nudge! Huh, ..., Oh OK then, Bump!
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 05 December 2003 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how mcuh for the w55?

just a question but do you know if that will bolt up to the 4m or would i need a custom bellhousing?

+ what does the gear chages feel like (like if u wak it in nutral and try and get it in to gear?

discount for a fellow perth person Very Happy (worth a try)
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Fri, 05 December 2003 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The shifter needs bushes, but other than that, it's fine. Yes, bolting up to a M series motor is as simple as finding a M series bellhousing to suit. Will PM you some details.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Sat, 06 December 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any idea of postage costs yet?
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Sat, 06 December 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not too familar with the w55 gearbox, how strong are they? currently working on my T-18 and will probly need to change gearbox with new engine, how much u looking for it?
im in perth too
thanks

also do u still have the axle housing with disc brakes, and also price

[Updated on: Sat, 06 December 2003 05:48]

ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Sat, 06 December 2003 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Does it have a pair of working 5 x 7 speakers mate ?
Mitch.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Sun, 07 December 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugman: will have postage costs for you tomorrow (bloody post office still keeping those old world business times!), sorry for the delay.
Phoenix: Yep the W55 style supra 5speeds are infinately stronger than your T50, and can be bolted up to your motor given my assumption you're running with a T series motor being a T18. I'll also assume you want a live axle diff, of which I have one with disc brakes here, but it does need work. PM me if you're interested?

Mitchy Baby: Dunno, stereo's in wrecker cars aren't a high priority, you're welcome to come and find out!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Sun, 07 December 2003 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spewing that I missed out of the steering wheel in the '60 but I will swing past one night this week and check out the stereo amd speakers. Thanks mate.
Mitch.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Mon, 15 December 2003 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last call before it goes to the crushers with whatever is left!
TRD78
Regular

March 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 17 December 2003 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need a W55!!! How much???
Astroboy007
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 17 December 2003 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
edit: hijaking a persons for sale thread with sale of your own good is not only rude, but against the goodwill of this forum community. Further action will result from repeated offences.

[Updated on: Wed, 17 December 2003 17:44] by Moderator

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 17 December 2003 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My thanks goes to the moderators who've had to edit astroboy007's posts in this and other threads.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 December 2003 04:03]

Astroboy007
Regular

October 2003
Re: Wrecking: TT 142 Corona GT TR Wed, 17 December 2003 23:21 Go to previous message
my age dosnt have anything to do with you

(This post has been editted by a moderator. I suggest taking this kind of disagreement out of the public forums and using a more private comunication method.)

[Updated on: Thu, 18 December 2003 03:10] by Moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE101 coil overs
Next Topic:brand new 4ag forged rods
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 27 07:13:01 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.092054843902588 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.