Toymods » Tech & Conversions » Help needed - Bearing Part Number

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
icon5.gif  Help needed - Bearing Part Number Tue, 09 December 2003 23:05 Go to next message
Can someone please tell me the Toyota Part No. for the bearing that sits on the gearbox input shaft where it slots into the flywheel? I'm mating a W57 to a 1G-GZE. The local Toyota dealer wants $107 for this but won't quote me a part no. while the local bearing supplier wants $20 but needs the part number to be 100% he has the right bearing in stock.
Thank you very much.
Cheers,
Mitch.
  Send a private message to this user    
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Help needed - Bearing Part Number Wed, 10 December 2003 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spigot bearing.

measure the diamter of the hole in the flywheel (or crank as it may be), adn then the diameter of the input shaft.
the width of the bearing doesn't matter that much, just the ID and OD. the bearing shop should be able to match it from that.
Cya, Stewart
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Help needed - Bearing Part Number Wed, 10 December 2003 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Stewart - I will do that for sure.
Cheers,
Mitch.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Help needed - Bearing Part Number Wed, 10 December 2003 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll bet my left one it's a 32mm outer and 12mm inner diameter bearing - bearing number 6201. Same as the M and JZ series. Go to another bearing shop - it ought to set you back no more than $5.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Help needed - Bearing Part Number Wed, 10 December 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks GT.
Mitch.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Help needed - Bearing Part Number Thu, 11 December 2003 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For wot its worth i just spent $4.50 on a spigot bearing for my 4age.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Help needed - Bearing Part Number Mon, 15 December 2003 04:21 Go to previous message
gianttomato wrote on Wed, 10 December 2003 22:35

I'll bet my left one it's a 32mm outer and 12mm inner diameter bearing - bearing number 6201.

You can send me your left nut now GT, and I will put it on the shelf next to Norbie's......the 6201 32/12 OD/ID does not fit, its the 6001 28/12 OD/ID that does the trick. Send me a sound bite of you cutting your nut off as well....!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers,
Mitch.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:temporary exhaust gasket for 1jz
Next Topic:ST-185 Block and ST-205 Head
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 23 18:26:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044009685516357 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.