Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
4-AGE.T-18
Occasional Poster

July 2002
% speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Mon, 29 July 2002 10:21 Go to next message
I have recently moved out of the k series engines and have a heap of bits laying around. Have one great 5 speed which has never been flogged. $200.. 4k in good nick $150 3k in good nick $100. Locked diff center for ke10 11 20 25 30 35 strong as hell $50. set of mags suit ke10 20 25. $150 they are 13 inch. other assorted rubble.

ask what ya need...i may have it...
And for all you k series junkies you will be sorry to know that I have just sold a full injection setup for one...hehehe.

no I have no more injection bits.

also have a T-18 im wrecking for bits.
keeping gearbox,axles and diff.
few other lil bits and peices too but otherwise its all there.
I drove it home and it seemd to have a fairly decent 3t in it...
went well. blew little smoke first up cos it hadnt been started for years but cleared very fast.. engine $100

pm for details

Cheers
Sean
  Send a private message to this user    
Barney
Regular

July 2002

Re: % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Mon, 05 August 2002 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im lookin for a 4k. is it a rippa or what? i need something nice. i got a ke30 but i just blew the diff and the wreckers only had a ke55 diff and tailshaft so i got that. would the locked diff centre fit in that? i still got my ke30 diff and tailshaft. do you just replace the centres? i live in SA, dont mind driving 2 get the parts.

msg me back asap or icq 12935637 or email pooftakilla@hotmail.com. if u got an optus mobile, let me know and we'll get in contact
marty
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Mon, 05 August 2002 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im intersted in the 5-speed and the diff locker are they still available and what kind of wheels are they i have a Ke25 that im trying to make beefier so i am looking for some performance parts

cheers marty
Barney
Regular

July 2002

Re: % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Wed, 07 August 2002 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi i can help with the wheels. i got some 13 x 6.5 inch wheels off my mates celica. they fit on my ke30 and i got the wheel nuts 2 fit. the back wheels got 195s and the fronts r 185 retreads. msg me if u want them coz they make ur car look hell beefed up. i dunno how 2 describe them but they kinda got spokes and shit. i'll try and get a pic if u want
marty
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Wed, 07 August 2002 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate that sounds awesome if u can get some pic's that would rock how much u thinking about selling em for??

Barney
Regular

July 2002

Re: % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Thu, 15 August 2002 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit i dunno. i have no need for them as i am getting some 15's soon. if u pay the frieght or watever u can have them for a freebie. but i dunno how ur gonna get them. if u come down or i send them up 2 ya.
my mate hunty is gonna scan some pics so i'll put them up asap.
4-AGE.T-18
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: % speed box to suit k series engines...engines also available. Thu, 15 August 2002 08:42 Go to previous message
5 SPEED AND DIFF SOLD
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CT26 Turbo and CT20
Next Topic:possible sale of 20v Tighe cams
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 5 13:58:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.036338090896606 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.