Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » [AE86 Cruise] - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - It Was Great Day All Thanks For Coming!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 23 December 2003 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh, ill be there with bells on too. Very Happy

hopefully suspension will be sorted, probly have my cousin with me too as navigator. Laughing Very Happy

later all!!
  Send a private message to this user    
relax alex
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 24 December 2003 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in, will be there.
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Wed, 24 December 2003 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spewing mine wont be ready Crying or Very Sad i'd love to come....o well i'll be at the next one hopefully
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Thu, 25 December 2003 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SLY16V wrote on Wed, 24 December 2003 17:42

spewing mine wont be ready Crying or Very Sad i'd love to come....o well i'll be at the next one hopefully

how come yours wont be ready dude? what you doing to it at the moment?

probly why i havnt seen it round if its off the road.

just over 40 days to go. Very Happy
later all!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 29 December 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
first post updated

more changes very soon
pretty busy at the moment Smile
twinturbo86
Regular

June 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 29 December 2003 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in, the car is finally resprayed and runnin again
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Mon, 29 December 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant wait?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 30 December 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
need confirmation for numbers please.
all who are coming post CONFIRMED in here
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 30 December 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Confirm.

Ill be there one way or another.

Steve
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 30 December 2003 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im CONFIRMED ae86drift. Very Happy

wont be missing this get-together for the life of me. Cool

me and sir_ae86 went for a spin up the old pac on sat night, only went up to the turn-off for peats ridge, but we both got the taste for it lol.

37 days to go. Very Happy later all!!
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 01 January 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ae86drift, you know how you said your givin out prizes like magazines and stuff, well my gf works at a newsagent so ive scabbed a few mags (old ones that were getting sent back) such as hot 4s, fast 4s, hi performance imports, street machine and stuff like that. if ya wanna lemme know and ill bring them along. prob wont be that many, around 20 more or less depending what i can get hold of.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 01 January 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe if you wanna

i was only bringin some exxy japanese ones
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 02 January 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well do you want them or not? they arent that old most of them, make a prize for the dodgiest car or something...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 02 January 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah if you wanna bring em!
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sat, 03 January 2004 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's cool you've changed the time.
i reckon i can make it there.
so yeah, CONFIRMED! Cool
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 04 January 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ill bring. maybe i could convince someone to rip up some tyres for them Confused
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 04 January 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im CONFIRMED, the new baby made it up to byron and back so all is going well.
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 05 January 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its getting closer........ lol. Very Happy

bought some new wheels yesterday, white and silver MA61 Supra rims, suit the Sprinter like anything, plus hoping to have suspension done within 3 weeks, so it will handle and look a bit better lol. Laughing Razz

ae86drift: you got PM. Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 05 January 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a reply Smile
MosQiTon
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 05 January 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there if I'm not working. Trying to bring others along too.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 07 January 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on you buggers

WE NEED CONFIRMATION!

no as many ocming so far
dont miss you
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 07 January 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im confirmed, + one other confirmed as well, but im not sure if thundertiger has already confirmed him.
squeak
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 08 January 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YES,Be there with bells on as well.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hugh
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 09 January 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Aww I would so come from adelaide to there if I could but two things are stopping me.

1. Sprinter won't be ready
2. Year 13....NOOOO LOL

Yeh mine won't be ready cause I havn't bought it off my mate yet Rolling Eyes

You have another one of these I'll definately rock up...be great to tour with many a AE-86's
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 09 January 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift, numbers: 19,20 are confirmed. Possibly 22 as well.

I'm waitin on more to be confirmed pending replies.

Happy Drifting.
thundertiger00
Regular

December 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 11 January 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
confirmed
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 11 January 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spoke to some guy with a sprinter down the gong friday night, said he is interested if he can find his way to this site and get the info Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 11 January 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know "TRD-016"?

panda levin, asian fella, saw him outside the rsl at redfern
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 12 January 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats the count so far.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 12 January 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
read the first thread man Smile
its in green

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 13 January 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
17 !?!?!?

where are all these ae86 punks? we need more! windscreen mailing time!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 13 January 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exactly

people have come and said they are interested
no follow ups

ill be makign a flyer later on tonight when i get home
ill send it your way audioslaver, if you wanna print em out

i never see any ae86's though...
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 13 January 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Tue, 13 January 2004 16:39

exactly

people have come and said they are interested
no follow ups

ill be makign a flyer later on tonight when i get home
ill send it your way audioslaver, if you wanna print em out

i never see any ae86's though...

dude, send me the template or whatever it is for the flyer, and ill print some out and stick em on some windows, or be a maniac and pull over some other sprinters ive seen when they fly past lol. Very Happy me and sir_ae86 see a fair few around our area, ill try and get some more lads notified about it. there is a red '86 round my area, was parked up the street last week a few times at someones house, gonna try and find out who owns it, looks like it goes alright too, saw the guy today and gave him a wave and got one back, so maybe add another red sprinter to the list haha. Cool

cheers, SS.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 13 January 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will do

Smile

pm me your email addy
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 13 January 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope we have another cruise like this in a few months time as my hachi roku (purple levin with 20v and rays) is gettin resprayed then. Sad i hope it turns out to be a good cruise.
craig
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sprinter Cruise - Date changed to >> Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 Tue, 13 January 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so your not coming
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Tue, 13 January 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah no probs ae86drift, send it my way cuz I know of a few that get around some areas.

we need some strategic marketing techniques! how bout some outbound calls from A-Z in the white pages? Very Happy

MYT-16V
Occasional Poster

December 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 14 January 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds pretty big, I'm gonna have to get Barbel and FUJ-18U
to come along. We'll confirm in a day or two. Shocked
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Wed, 14 January 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u damn well better come!!

Very Happy

i hope more people confirm!!!
ae86-Levin
Regular

January 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bi-atch....

I will try to make it down...

Depends on wether i have a new engine in or not....

I don't wanna drive down to syd in the 4-AC....

Meh... i'll talk to ya when ya come up...

Whats the exact date your up..?
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be coming along Smile Just gotta decide which AE86 to drive. Most likely the 4AGE so I can keep up.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think there will be a prob with keeping up cause there will be a few 4ac's there. maybe we should have the 4age's and up in the front pack and the 4ac's in a second pack... hehe just kidding Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wel will be doing the speed limit guys

so dont worry about keeping up

Very Happy
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pfft to the speed limit idea. we're gonna be on cb's.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evo : hah what channel? i was going to talk about all this at the meeting point, but what the hey
kristian
Regular

June 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haloo Guys

Mind if i turn up to drool at your preccioussssss. Used to own ae86. Some may remmember Smile. I ride a motobike now though.

Im a regular at OLDroad, used to test my 86 there friday and sat nights.

Chriso
arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
garth.

im thinking about coming down for the weekend, if i can get a car to ride shotgun in. ia hve some busness to do down there and it would be handy. also i can miss a 86 cruze like this.

anyways get back to me.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 January 2004 08:03]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kristian > yes your welcome to come along to the meet point and look, but the cruise is specifically ae86 only, but i cant stop you from rideing along the same public road Smile

arena > valy is coming shotgun with me, maybe someone can give you a lift aswell? maybe if sam comes
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where do the 1g's go in this pack ? Very Happy
barbel
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Thu, 15 January 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message

lose my license next wednesday, but will try to get someone else to drive for me, this should be fun.

or maybe i'l just drive. hehe Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Fri, 16 January 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah

true, lets keep it sensible, any oirder you want guys
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 18 January 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more and more confirming now

come on you others confirm

ps > ss and audio > i have flyers now, will send through.
and the cruise has been mapped. went on saturday and it works.

gotta write it up later on at home...
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 18 January 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ribbo, if you have problems reading speed signs you can ride up front with me Very Happy no point going to the old pac to drive like grannies. having said that my car handles like shit at the moment. im gonna try and find time to slap a second stock rear sawybar in my car as a sorta band-aid fix. im all for the ghetto style Cool
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 18 January 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
please dont be silly guys, we dont want this thread closed
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 18 January 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah, relax habib its all good Smile just cause im not gonna drive like a granny doesnt mean im gonna speed. how about CB channel 12 isnt that the norm?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Sun, 18 January 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
channel 12 is good for me, any objections?

haha habib... not me, aussie as... Smile

and were not going to be driving like grannies, just lets not do anything stupid and endanger others yeah?

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 19 January 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 18 January 2004 21:36

channel 12 is good for me, any objections?

how bout channel 86? Very Happy

Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 19 January 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 19 January 2004 02:49]

Hachi Roku Trueno
Regular

February 2003

Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 19 January 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XAE-86X is Jim aka Panda Levin, he always hangs around Chinatown and Forest Road, Hurstville. He'll probably come along.

We can corfirm our 3 cars at BEL Performance will be there, maybe 4.

Ben
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Cruise - Saturday 7th Feburary 2004 - Meeting Point + Time - All Attending Please Confirm Mon, 19 January 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i will be sitting in with audioslaver on this cruise and maybe driving it if the guy lets me Laughing unless garth decides for non toyota's to come Cool
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Al Palmers All Toyota Day
Next Topic:SYDNEY - Skid Pan / Drift Day - Sunday 21st March
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 2 10:41:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080699920654297 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.