Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Tue, 20 January 2004 22:56 Go to next message
G'day everyone,

I have only deceided to sell this car, to make room for a celica.

Ok, here is the rundown.....

1980 Toyota Corona (XT130),YOR-308, good eng, 5sp man, ACT rego, paint good (AQUA), interior good, neat car, SAS ajustable Racing seat (gd cond), Sports steering wheel, Tinted windows, Dashboard re-trimmed (blue cloth), Pedders lowered Sports suspension all round, sports exhaust/muffler, bigger carby, engine painted black (spotless), chrome air filter,...... The previous owner claimed it was rebuilt about 4 years ago.

I currently drive the car everyday (very reliable) and the only real problem, is that it needs a new clutch as the current one is slipping.

Oh, and the speedo doesn't work???????????????

The car is a great reliable daily driving car with the current engine or the car would be perfect and ready to drop in a faster motor..... The plans for this car was to drop in a Holden 308 (ie, the number plates YOR-308) but you could always stick with great Toyota 4's.....eg 18RG, 4age.

I am asking $1200neg.

Call me on 0418 205 961 if you want to have a peek or have any questions.....
The car is a Canberra car......

Send a private message to this user    
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Wed, 21 January 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have a PM

[Updated on: Wed, 21 January 2004 00:17]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Wed, 21 January 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like a nice car.

just thought i might say that 1jz-gte's fit into XT130's fairly well also. Fair bit of work to do it, but it is one of the lightest cars you can legally fit one into. Just a suggestion to any potential buyers Smile
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Wed, 21 January 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummmmmm.......
Mr bassaholic, fitting a 1jz-gte into a corona is very far from legal. IF THE POWER TO WEIGHT RATIO IS INCREASED BY MORE THAN 15%, It would need engineering and so on.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Wed, 21 January 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so you would fit it in get some bigger brakes, diff, suspension and get it engineered. I wouldn't want to drive around in a high powered XT130 Corona with the stock brakes, drivetrain and suspension anyway!

BTW my 1jz XT130 is fully engineered to the QLD rules and it was pretty easy to get to.

that is all Smile
Jofus
Regular

May 2002
Re: Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Thu, 22 January 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Iam selling my XT130 Corona-----BARGAIN........ Thu, 22 January 2004 15:57 Go to previous message
hey bassaholic you got pics of your car i would like to see some engine views Very Happy i'm getting my corona painted tommorrow mmm metallic blue Cool
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EOI: IS200 Box and Engine
Next Topic:Turbo MX83 Cressida $7000
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Jun 9 02:53:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048151016235352 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.