Toymods » General Car Talk » attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rxtoy
Regular

December 2003
attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners Sun, 08 February 2004 09:31 Go to next message
i'm going to be in adelaide and fremantle early next month for work (i'm in the nz navy) and i'm desparatly searching for a set of 71-72 celica taillights, the ones with the flip down centre. i'd be willing to pay cash, and a decent amount for a good set. i'm not stupid, i'm not looking to get ripped off. i could hold out and get a set from the celica shop (they're out of stock at the moment) for about 55 each, 40 for the centre and postage on top of that. since i want to get my 23 on the road soon i'm willing to pay between 150 and 200 depending on condition. if anybody's keen on making some money then get back to me, i'm going to put the word around some other celica owners and see what else is needed that i might be able to pick up as well

cheers,
Matt
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners Sun, 08 February 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'll have a very hard time finding those items here in Perth, and they'll set you back at least $150-200 for an average set. These early model taillights seem to be in better supply over east.
rxtoy
Regular

December 2003
Re: attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners Tue, 10 February 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers, if anyone in brisbane or warnambool have got some i've got family over that way that could pick stuff up as well.
rxtoy
Regular

December 2003
Re: attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners Sun, 15 February 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump, also now after a good rust free set (maybe 2 sets) of late TA22 front guards (the ones with the wider flare), colour not important, and the back interior panel that covers the taillights in an RA28

cheers
Matt
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners Sun, 15 February 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a self serve wreckers near me with a set of rear early model tail lights. But I'm in melbourne.
rxtoy
Regular

December 2003
Re: attn: adelaide and fremantle early celica owners Sun, 15 February 2004 11:08 Go to previous message
pm sent
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Power and Torque
Next Topic:Need Help
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 10 15:16:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.051892042160034 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.