Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Some people suck... (Sorry, long)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon8.gif  Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 01:22 Go to next message
Had a "mate" who I've been helping out and vice versa with cars for a while. He had this red Supra he'd bought because it was so cheap, but didn't really need.

He came up with this plan for me to get his website all organised, then make it for him, and I'd get the car which I could use as my project car. Got the major parts of the site done, got his approval and stuff, all great.

We were supposed to have dinner at his house to finalise what he wanted on the site. He had to work. Then he doesn't return any phone calls...e-mails...his mobile...

Anyway, I spoke to him the other night, he said he was looking at other options for the site(???) Twisted Evil and asked for the address where I had put his site. It wasn't up cos I'm nearing the end of my monthly download limit, so I put it up on my webspace and messaged him to tell him its up again.

I get this f**ked up SMS from the prick, so I sent one back saying how I had tried to do the right thing by him, even redoing his site when my HDD died as a first priority. Then I get this even more f**ked up e-mail from him, having a go at me for all sorts of shit..."he's disappointed by my annoying attitude...you can just f#*$ off".

Quite frankly, if you ever come on here Rob, get a f'ing grip...better still, GET A LIFE! For someone over 40, you show the maturity of a bloody 2yo... No No No

Sorry about the length of this post dude, had a shittty day yesterday, and I'm only now calming down! Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user  
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah u gotta be careful who u trust these days. Alot of assholes need rectifying.

Exclamation Neutral
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what the fucccck ?!
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can't agree more. Especially ppl who say they will call or come around and get something, and they don't.
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i recon u should at least be compensated in sum sort of way. sounds to me that u were a great mate and he dropped u as if u were a leper. an appology would be nice
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 20:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually the story goes justcallmefrank kept hassling him about and the guy got pissed off and said stop hassling me so much or you will get nothing the cars in the shop getting fixed and you work wont cost as much as the car has cost the dude....fair enough

justcallmefrank...you need to grow up, better sill get a life !
Z1Soarer
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like a bit of a silly deal to start off with in the first place, though if this guy said that trade was fine, then he should honour his word & stop being an ass about it.

It dosen't sound as though he has any money troubles.

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 21 August 2002 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use some punctuation celicamad
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 22 August 2002 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF is up your arse lately celicamad85? I think you're the one who needs to grow up! You're smoking a bit too much weed methinks, not surprised you're having all the problems with your lungs that you are No No No .

I think you need to get a grip before you start making judgements that are wrong about someone else.
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 22 August 2002 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since justcallmefrank lives in perth, i'm wondering how celicamad knows so much when he lives in brisbane??
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 22 August 2002 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spoke to him on ICQ, showed him a copy of the e-mail. He took the fact that the guy was trying to make out that he was hard done by and that I'd been harassing him as true...guess he's just another one of those older...but not so mature people.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 22 August 2002 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
celicamad is a sic@#%^ - he/she had a go at me b4 for having a crash too !!

gee, im sorry for crashing... dickhead Twisted Evil
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 22 August 2002 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maxdamage - I love your car man !
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Fri, 23 August 2002 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justcallmefrank,

Sorry to hear you got screwed mate Unfortually life is full of people who will try and take advantage of you Sad

What goes arround comes around tho mate so fingers crossed your there when it happens Smile

Celicamad85,

Not sure what sort of Website "frank" was building but have you actually priced a corporate website lately ?? But anyway I'm staying out of the nitty gritty after all opinions are like Arseholes .... Everybody has one !

gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Fri, 23 August 2002 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Life is a tough teacher....first she gives you the test, then you get the lesson." Pilfered straight off the internet. Very Happy

Hard luck. Shit happens, build a bridge, get over it. There are heaps of other Supras out there and all this lesson cost you was your time, not your money, wife, freedom. Razz
maxdamage75
Regular

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Fri, 23 August 2002 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Les wrote on Fri, 23 August 2002 9:04 AM

Maxdamage - I love your car man !

Thanks. Your car looks pretty good too. I'd trade it for mine if it was really yours. Rolling
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Fri, 23 August 2002 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leslie cos your such a stupid cox smoker you fail to ever understand what anybody else is saying, i was 'having a go at you' because you acted like a coxsmoker on the road, crashed you car cos you suck Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry and you can drive properly and probably also that cox on your forehead was blocking your vision hehehe hehehe hehehe hehehe ....then you write a post saying 'please read' and say to me that im a f#*$head for having a opinion on what you turned into a sob sotry about the cops out to get you, and say dont read my posts...lol Eye Spin Eye Spin Eye Spin

frank ...i just dont like you anymore im sick of hearing your sob stories too Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon4.gif  Attention! Fri, 23 August 2002 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys, tone it down. Remember the rules, I don't want to get nasty here but we're not gonna tolerate any more of this.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Fri, 23 August 2002 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Live entertainment........excellent!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Sat, 24 August 2002 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is the best sopa opera Script since last weeks days of our lives ? Maybe we can sell it to Channel 10 to use in neighbours Wink

celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Sat, 24 August 2002 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah maybe we should stu

leslie is pregnant carrying justcallmefrank's baby and he dosnt know yet ! Freak
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Sat, 24 August 2002 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
... and u can be the nagging old woman cmad!! the one that always has to have her 2 cents where its not wanted !!!! "i told u this, i told u that, no u shouldnt do that...no no i dont like you anymore .." Laughing

Damm !! this is a car forum not a whinging old ladies forum!

look i understand where u come from dood... If I had an ugly car like yours, id be pissed off most of the time too !! Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 24 August 2002 06:26]

celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Sat, 24 August 2002 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no but putting little boys back on their places makes me feel great !...thanks for being such a spastic wrapped in plastic, brains made out of elastic, i know you are so what am i Grin
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Sat, 24 August 2002 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't you just kiss and make up guys? Grin

seriously tho, it's fine to have an opinion, you just should be a little sensitive to other people when and how you decide to express that opinion... and not express it in the way to cause them the most grief

and once it gets down to name calling, and "if I were as bad as you I'd cry too" the bigger man should probably know to leave it go
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Sat, 24 August 2002 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen, I don't know what the hell he is on with his sob stories, but there is no need for personal attacks...continuing this thread would just be stooping down to his level...can someone please lock this thread before it degenerates even further, sorry I posted it... No No No

As for the Supra front, I sat back and took your words of wisdom GT..."F**k him, and f**k his car" Nod Nod Nod Nod
MREMIL
Regular

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Mon, 26 August 2002 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of my sayings is "everyones a motherfuker". Unfortunately it holds true all too often.

No matter, learn from the experience. But all that said, no need for a flame war here. If u wanna bitch, take it to PM. If anyone wanted to see this kinda junk we'll watch jerry springer.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Mon, 26 August 2002 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, never a wiser word has been spoken Very Happy
aquadream
Newcomer

July 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 30 October 2002 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes justcallmefrank what a toss............this is rob the guy you say ripped you......
1. i gave you heaps of parts for no $ and you tried to rip me off. and then you bag me on this site .well you little suck. where is all the ceiling gear you and your mate promised for the soarer rims and new tyres ? thin air like your little rat brain. its a small perth dont be in my sight
Esteban
Regular

June 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 30 October 2002 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get over it Girls, go have a dragrace, or a toke or something! Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Wed, 30 October 2002 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love these kinds of posts! lol...

and why is it that celicamad85 always seems to be one of the main protagonists! - nice use of smilies dude! (not)

anyway... grow up you bunch of blouses

ed
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe how old are you people?

no really how OLD are you?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rob, get over it. I have.

Munki,
Why do you want to know how old we are?
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I thought that this petty bulls#$t post had died...
grow up ppl.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So did I, as I asked before, could this thread please be locked?
Helmann
Regular

July 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we need a new thread started every month or so just so that we can flame and curse each other. This way we could just vent some steam then go back to being civilized after.
Please ppl. This is an excellent club with and excellent forum and i think we would all agree that we don't want to spoil it because it is so good.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARE YOU THREATENING ME????

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!! MY BUNGHOLE WILL SPEAK NOW RAAAA--KIKIKIWA-WAWAWAWAWAAAAAA-PLOPPLOPLOPLOPLOPL OPLOPPPP!!!

YOU DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE WRATH OF MY BUNGHOLE!!

please people... these previous posts are downing on the maturity level of the above Beavis and Butthead lines
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Funny shit Karl... I wanna see some more B&B... I need MTV...
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Some people suck... (Sorry, long) Thu, 31 October 2002 23:47 Go to previous message
Sorry Guys, The thread is getting locked.. It should have never been resurrected.....

Aquadream - The board will not tollerate threats on the forums.. Knock it off..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:US Import Plan...
Next Topic:good news...and i hate chooks
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Jun 3 11:14:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057690143585205 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.